Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me how Trump is not better than Obama?
    Obama was better on
    1. healthcare
    2. taxes
    3. environment
    4. civil rights
    5. not being a conspiracy theorist
    6. telling Netenyahu to off when Bibi tried to drag us into war with Iran
    7. not being a fascist
    8. not being a snowflake
    9. not defending Nazis
    10. not running a trainwreck oval office

and many more reasons.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama was better on
    1. healthcare
    2. taxes
    3. environment
    4. civil rights
    5. not being a conspiracy theorist
    6. telling Netenyahu to off when Bibi tried to drag us into war with Iran
    7. not being a fascist
    8. not being a snowflake
    9. not defending Nazis
    10. not running a trainwreck oval office

and many more reasons.
    Yea, so you're a full-on lib , not a libertarian. I'm glad I could help you get some self realization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, so you're a full-on lib , not a libertarian. I'm glad I could help you get some self realization.
    snowflaking just like your boy trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your duplicitous positions on McCain are well do ented. But since you're a glutton for punishment, here you are crying about McCain being a terrible person:
    I merely said he lied about the "emergency" -- one of many missteps in his campaign.

He would've made a better president than Dennison, but that's damning him with faint praise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    snowflaking just like your boy trump
    Bro, I can argue your sh** if you want. Do you really think you're a libertarian with that list?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not a Republican. Check the record.
    Where is your record?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is your record?
    Go find anything I've ever said good about Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan or George W Bush or Marco Rubio or Chris Chritie or Jeb Bush. The list goes on and on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL a Trump fluffer claiming he doesn't have a party. You're Wild Cobra if he smoked meth for three years.
    Negative partisanship: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/pops.12479

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I merely said he lied about the "emergency" -- one of many missteps in his campaign.

He would've made a better president than Dennison, but that's damning him with faint praise.
    You openly wondered how far he had went to the dark side and you were a consistently staunch critic. Obviously, you weren't merely talking about optics. I get that you like to think you're giving yourself wiggle room in your posting style; but there's this thing called preponderance of evidence. It's rather clear that you had judged McCain to be a low-character person.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Go find anything I've ever said good about Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan or George W Bush or Marco Rubio or Chris Chritie or Jeb Bush. The list goes on and on.
    Whom do you say good things about besides Dennison?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me how Trump is not better than Obama?
    And you wonder why everyone's nickname for you is re and derp. Is this kind of that makes it clear that you're simply a functioning re .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You openly wondered how far he had went to the dark side and you were a consistently staunch critic. Obviously, you weren't merely talking about optics. I get that you like to think you're giving yourself wiggle room in your posting style; but there's this thing called preponderance of evidence. It's rather clear that you had judged McCain to be a low-character person.
    that's all you found I said negative about McCain and you're trying to spin it into Dennison-level hate.

It didn't work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should love McCain since he laid the groundwork for the GOP becoming the anti-intellectual far right fake populist party of Trump by introducing that ignoramus Palin on the world stage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans hate the Republicans they vote for and elect -- except when they don't.

Saying they hate the party they always vote for preserves their independent cred.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans hate the Republicans they vote for and elect -- except when they don't.

Saying they hate the party they always vote for preserves their independent cred.
    I don't vote these guys in. I don't vote my Republican congressman into office.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're Wild Cobra if he smoked meth for three years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should love McCain since he laid the groundwork for the GOP becoming the anti-intellectual far right fake populist party of Trump by introducing that ignoramus Palin on the world stage.
    Yea, I saw you PMS'ing about Palin in 08. that you think she's the boogieman all these years later. All she ever was was a stunt by McCain cos he was to chicken to call out Obama on anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I saw you PMS'ing about Palin in 08. that you think she's the boogieman all these years later. All she ever was was a stunt by McCain cos he was to chicken to call out Obama on anything.
    Like when he wouldn't call Obama out on the birth certificate like your boy Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He regrets that deeply.

“It was sound advice that I could reason for myself,” he writes. “But my gut told me to ignore it and I wish I had.”
    In a new HBO do entary, McCain goes on to say that not choosing Lieberman was “another mistake" that he made in his political career.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/386...ential-nominee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't vote these guys in. I don't vote my Republican congressman into office.
    Who do you vote for?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like when he wouldn't call Obama out on the birth certificate like your boy Trump?
    Yea, Trump had the stones to call him out. McCain and Romney were wet noodles, and they paid the price.

So, do you still consider yourself libertarian?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you vote for?
    I don't do a lot of voting. I'm in the ElNono camp. I don't buy into the lesser of two evils stuff. But most often, I vote libertarian.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't do a lot of voting. I'm in the ElNono camp. I don't buy into the lesser of two evils stuff. But most often, I vote libertarian.
    But for whom?

Like three names.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But for whom?

Like three names.
    You're fishing.

I will ammend my previous statement though. I would consider a lesser of two evils vote for president if I lived in a swing state.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're fishing.

I will ammend my previous statement though. I would consider a lesser of two evils vote for president if I lived in a swing state.
    You're the one trying to define his politics.

Name three people you voted for. That will go a long way to define your politics.

Thread Information