Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nice pipe dream while it lasted. LeBron is not joining Spurs without Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron probably engineered Kiwi to the Lakers.
    Last edited by $pursDynasty; 06-17-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The door has been slammed ing shut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that RC has made it clear that the Spurs' priority is to keep Kawhi, is it time to reopen this discussion?

On one hand, LeBron signing with the Spurs is the absolute best thing the Spurs can do to convince Kawhi to stay. On the other, I'm sure LeBron understands that he won't have to worry about Kawhi leaving the team if he signs in San Antonio. Not to mention, a Big 3 of LeBron, Kawhi, and LMA gives him his best chance of finally beating the Warriors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that RC has made it clear that the Spurs' priority is to keep Kawhi, is it time to reopen this discussion?

On one hand, LeBron signing with the Spurs is the absolute best thing the Spurs can do to convince Kawhi to stay. On the other, I'm sure LeBron understands that he won't have to worry about Kawhi leaving the team if he signs in San Antonio. Not to mention, a Big 3 of LeBron, Kawhi, and LMA gives him his best chance of finally beating the Warriors.
    Sure, but we probably can't open max cap space now so, how do you convince Cleveland to trade him to us with a LeBron opt-in?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said Kawhi even wants to play with LeBron? He might not even want to play with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kawhi wants to play with LeBron. I still think Kawhi doesn’t want to be the face of the franchise, not a leader and okay to hide behind Duncan or a LeBron. His personality (not making eye contacts, mute, able to be manipulated by people around him, etc) personal insecurities, which he compensates working hard on the court, but not as the leader. His prolonged injury could be anxiety, not able to perform 100% as people expects him to. He complains of Pops being strict style because he is expected to be the one. He’s not. He’s a of a player but cannot be the leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero chance. Players praise Pop just to look good in the media. The truth is that mostra superstars cantora stand his militar style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kawhi wants to play with LeBron. I still think Kawhi doesn’t want to be the face of the franchise, not a leader and okay to hide behind Duncan or a LeBron. His personality (not making eye contacts, mute, able to be manipulated by people around him, etc) personal insecurities, which he compensates working hard on the court, but not as the leader. His prolonged injury could be anxiety, not able to perform 100% as people expects him to. He complains of Pops being strict style because he is expected to be the one. He’s not. He’s a of a player but cannot be the leader.
    Exactly; I've been saying this for months. Kawhi would love to play with LeBron. And LeBron would love to have the second best player on the planet as his sidekick. LMA is the only potential fly in the ointment. Just don't know how LeBron would feel about San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero chance. Players praise Pop just to look good in the media. The truth is that mostra superstars cantora stand his militar style.
    I think that is +/- 90% true. By the force of his own personality, LeBron might be an exception. Not many others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly; I've been saying this for months. Kawhi would love to play with LeBron. And LeBron would love to have the second best player on the planet as his sidekick. LMA is the only potential fly in the ointment. Just don't know how LeBron would feel about San Antonio.
    San Antonio is a cool town. No it's not Miami, but it's also not Cleveland...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. With catastrophic failure in Cavs to be swept in the Finals because of personnel, he will look for the best sidekicks and HOF coach. If we can convince him Kawhi is on board and LeBron is The Man, I think he’s coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is absolutely zero chance LeBron is coming to SA. None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. He owns homes in Akron and L.A. He has already said he’s going somewhere where his family wants to be and where he has a chance to win. Yes, he wants to play with Kawhi. That’s why Kawhi’s team was trying to strong-arm the Spurs to send him to LA. LeBron is in that loop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio is a cool town. No it's not Miami, but it's also not Cleveland...
    I don't need bright lights. I like San Antonio except for the climate. But I like Cleveland, too. I prefer cities that are easier to navigate in daily living. If LeBron is truly thinking about his family, San Antonio would be preferable to LA imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is absolutely zero chance LeBron is coming to SA. None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. He owns homes in Akron and L.A. He has already said he’s going somewhere where his family wants to be and where he has a chance to win. Yes, he wants to play with Kawhi. That’s why Kawhi’s team was trying to strong-arm the Spurs to send him to LA. LeBron is in that loop.
    Truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs balk at dealing with LA. So, either LeBron views LA+George or PHI+Leonard more favorably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Windhorst: “My feel is that LeBron James is not picking up his player option – that LeBron is going into unrestricted free agency, and that will result basically in San Antonio and Houston being out of the mix. I think he will interact with , but I think it’s Philadelphia, Cleveland or Los Angeles , with Cleveland or L.A. being the two real choices and Philly sort of being there.”

Brian Windhorst: “Right now, I’m 51 percent LeBron to , regardless of Paul George or Kawhi Leonard… if I was percentage-wise, I would say 51 percent L.A., 40 percent Cleveland and 9 percent Philadelphia. That’s where I’m at right now.”

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=23874241

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once news came out of his son going to HS in LA it was set he wouldn’t end up in SA. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t CLE or LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The door has been slammed ing shut.
    Why is the OP doing this to himself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bomb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 year guaranteed + 1 year player option. Do it for Pop Lebron. DO IT.

Thread Information