Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    much worse than peeing in front of them, amirite?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dam attacking kids now
    very low blow
    so you think I should pee infront of your 13 year old daughter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but DRUMPF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

but DRUMPF
    Sounds like something Dennison would say tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    iden y politics good now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What if the US pulled out of an agreement and no one cared?

Looks like all the other signatories are moving on without us -- just like the rest of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was their money.
    It was. Iranian money frozen in US accounts.

lol you really don't know anything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if the US pulled out of an agreement and no one cared?

Looks like all the other signatories are moving on without us -- just like the rest of the world.
    exactly what his BFF Pootin wants, USA isolated, breaking/withdrawn from int'l agreements, brconfusing/pissing off allies, all of which leave openings for Pootin and China to increase their influence and power.

Trash and his mafiya are ING TRAITORS

I read where, apart from her history as torturer and destroyer of torture evidence, Haspel at CIA would "fix up the data" around the Treash/Pompeo/Bolton/MIC policy of starting with Iran. Trash's kids wouldn't enlist to help Papa Turd "keep his AmeriKKKA safe".

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oil soars after Trump nixes Iran nuclear deal, stocks rally

Crude oil prices rose more than 3 percent on Wednesday after U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw from a nuclear accord with Iran, a move that helped lift equity markets as Exxon Mobil, Chevron and other oil majors rallied.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets/oil-soars-shares-rattled-as-trump-dumps-iran-nuclear-deal-idUSKBN1IA064?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_so urce=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed% 3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%2 9

BigOil will certainly pour $Bs into Repug races, after taxpayers' gas bills transfer wealth to Capitalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact-checking President Trump’s reasons for leaving the Iran nuclear deal

We reviewed six of Trump’s claims from his May 8 speech announcing the decision to withdraw from the deal.

“In fact, the deal allowed Iran to continue enriching uranium and — over time — reach the brink of a nuclear breakout. …“The agreement was so poorly negotiated that even if Iran fully complies, the regime can still be on the verge of a nuclear breakout in just a short period of time. The deal’s sunset provisions are totally unacceptable. …“If we do nothing, we know exactly what will happen. In just a short period of time, the world’s leading state sponsor of terror will be on the cusp of acquiring the world’s most dangerous weapons.”

Notice how Trump uses flexible wording such as “on the verge of a nuclear breakout in just a short period of time.” This is refreshing and more accurate than his Four Pinocchio claim from April 30: “In seven years, that deal will have expired, and Iran is free to go ahead and create nuclear weapons.”

The JCPOA’s prohibition on Iran’s building nuclear weapons does not sunset, and other international agreements to which Iran has committed itself also prohibit the development of such weapons.
    ... so TRASH LIED

“This disastrous deal gave this regime — and it’s a regime of great terror — many billions of dollars, some of it in actual cash — a great embarrassment to me as a citizen and to all citizens of the United States.”

Trump always makes it seem that the United States casually handed Iran billions of dollars in cash. But as we’ve reported, this was always Iran’s money. Iran had billions of dollars in assets that were frozen in foreign banks because of international sanctions over its nuclear program. The U.S. Treasury Department estimated that Iran would have a little more than $50 billion of usable liquid assets at its disposal after a broad lifting of sanctions under the terms of the JCPOA. The Central Bank of Iran said the number was $32 billion.

so TRASH LIED

“At the heart of the Iran deal was a giant fiction that a murderous regime desired only a peaceful nuclear energy program. Today, we have definitive proof that this Iranian promise was a lie. Last week, Israel published intelligence do ents long concealed by Iran, conclusively showing the Iranian regime and its history of pursuing nuclear weapons.

Israel announced on April 30 that Mossad agents had obtained a massive cache of do ents and data discs from Iran about “Project Amad,” a clandestine nuclear-weapons development program. Netanyahu said the do ents proved that Iran had lied about its past nuclear efforts.

“What he is revealing with all this detail is not news,”

“The fact that Iran has experimented with nuclear warhead designs, and had at one point an active weapons program, makes it all the more essential that the JCPOA remains in place to prevent Iran from quickly amassing enough fissile material for even one bomb.”

Like Kimball and other experts, U.S.-allied nations in Europe described Israel’s findings as nothing new and said they strengthened the case for the JCPOA.

So Trash LIED

“In the years since the deal was reached, Iran’s military budget has grown by almost 40 percent — while its economy is doing very badly.”

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Ins ute (SIPRI), Iran’s military expenditure increased nearly 30 percent from 2015, when the JCPOA was adopted, to 2017. This increase brought Iran’s military spending back to near-2006 levels

That means military spending increased alongside overall government spending — not in a silo on its own.

So Trash LIED

“Making matters worse, the deal’s inspection provisions lack adequate mechanisms to prevent, detect, and punish cheating and don’t even have the unqualified right to inspect many important locations, including military facilities. Not only does the deal fail to halt Iran’s nuclear ambitions, but it also fails to address the regime’s development of ballistic missiles that could deliver nuclear warheads.”

Iran first had to dismantle its nuclear program significantly. Then, Iran gave the international community wide access to investigate its nuclear activities.

As we’ve reported
    , the IAEA already has the ability to investigate nuclear facilities and activities disclosed by Iran’s government. The country also has committed itself to ratifying the IAEA’s Additional Protocol in 2023, which would give international investigators the power to “investigate undeclared nuclear facilities and activities” as well as “demand information from member states,” according to a 2017 report by the Congressional Research Service.

If Iran were to violate the terms of the deal, sanctions would be reinstated.

This all hinges on the access given to international watchdogs (and their ability). Supporters claim the JCPOA grants them unprecedented access.

“As long as Iran remains in the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), it has an obligation to answer the IAEA’s questions and allow inspectors access to military sites and personnel in Iran related to that effort,” the Ins ute for Science and International Security, which has been skeptical of the Iran deal, said in a statement after Trump’s speech.

So Trash LIED

“The Iranian regime is the leading state sponsor of terror. It exports dangerous missiles, fuels conflicts across the Middle East, and supports terrorist proxies and militias such as Hezbollah, Hamas, the Taliban, and al-Qaeda.”

State Department Country Reports on terrorism, released in July 2017, which said: “Since at least 2009, Iran has allowed AQ facilitators to operate a core facilitation pipeline through the country, enabling AQ to move funds and fighters to South Asia and Syria.”

This phrasing marked a shift from previous reports,

which indicated the support was in the past.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/05/09/fact-checking-president-trumps-reasons-for-leaving-the-iran-nuclear-deal/?utm_term=.5993ed570f0d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cnn reporting Irania forcs bombing Israel

Its actually bombing Golan Heights which is Syrian territory. Qnd in response to Israeli attacks

cnn

s gettin real nigas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israeli troll farms good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After spending 10 hours in the company of President Vladimir Putin in Moscow as his guest of honor, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said he believes that Israel’s freedom to operate in Syria in its defense is not in jeopardy. The two leaders attended the annual Victory March in Moscow on the anniversary of Nazi Germany’s defeat, during which Netanyahu also paid tribute to the valor of the war veterans living in Israel. Netanyahu then made this comment to the Russian President: “It’s hard to believe that 73 years after the Holocaust, there is a Middle East nation which aspires to wipe out another six million Jews.”

Wonder what deal Putin and Netankiller brokered

So hard to read a meeting between these two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israeli troll farms good now
    Joined in Novemeber 2013. Doubt it's a troll/bot imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One post in 2013 and then next post late 2015 mmm

Im sure Israelis were pioneers in troll farms tbqh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    its somewhat terrifying knowing people like ducks who are obviously severely mentally handicapped are actually out there voting for public officials

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    koriwhat too. stick to ty tats and long greasy hair discussion and stfu about politics dude, you're ing clueless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its somewhat terrifying knowing people like ducks who are obviously severely mentally handicapped are actually out there voting for public officials
    Its scarier to actually realize ducks is actually above intelligence average for americans

Americans are dumb as this is not really news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread is severely lacking in Le Happy Merchant pics/memes, tbh...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its scarier to actually realize ducks is actually above intelligence average for americans

Americans are dumb as this is not really news
    Wow...

Just Wow.

Perhaps the most misinformed, odd-ball, Cosmo follower is rating intelligence.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anybody seeing any news about reported Iranian missle launches toward Isreal?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nm... Old news. Got my stories out of sequence. Duh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After spending 10 hours in the company of President Vladimir Putin in Moscow as his guest of honor, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said he believes that Israel’s freedom to operate in Syria in its defense is not in jeopardy. The two leaders attended the annual Victory March in Moscow on the anniversary of Nazi Germany’s defeat, during which Netanyahu also paid tribute to the valor of the war veterans living in Israel. Netanyahu then made this comment to the Russian President: “It’s hard to believe that 73 years after the Holocaust, there is a Middle East nation which aspires to wipe out another six million Jews.”

Wonder what deal Putin and Netankiller brokered

So hard to read a meeting between these two
    They are making rules of engagement with Hezbollah now that Syria is full of them.
    Russia did not really want to have to let the Iranians do the dirty work on the ground but it was a smart move to not get Russian soildiers killed in ground fighting. There are barely any true Assad Syrians left to fight, Iranians and Irian backed Syrians do the fighting for Assad. The trash that comes with Iran was Hezbollah, no friend of either. The Russians would clearly rather not have Hezbollah involved as it agitates Israel. Mistakes made with Israel are very dangerous. Especially with Benji going rogue. Benji and Vlad having a sit down on how Israel is going to handle Hezbollah in Syria. It makes perfect sense.

You are are supposed to have a clue.
    But you don’t.

Thread Information