Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Well I watched this, and my thoughts were that while this case was certainly intriguing, calling any of the people involved in this crime a genius is a gigantic stretch. The plan that was conjured up was ridiculous and had a zero percent chance of actually being successful. Did they really think a guy that they strapped a 30 pound bomb around his neck who could barely walk was going to bag $250,000 and make it back to them? I thought it was funny how we keep hearing how intelligent these people were . They were meth heads who lived in some of the most disgusting homes I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe that they were able to build a bomb that actually worked. And lmao at the job the local Erie police department did on solving this case.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well I watched this, and my thoughts were that while this case was certainly intriguing, calling any of the people involved in this crime a genius is a gigantic stretch. The plan that was conjured up was ridiculous and had a zero percent chance of actually being successful. I thought it was funny how we keep hearing how intelligent these people were . They were meth heads who lived in some of the most disgusting homes I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe that they were able to build a bomb that actually worked. And lmao at the job the local Erie police department did on solving this case.
    That's the point. The le of this do entary is in essense mocking the crew for calling this woman a "genius."

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    That's the point. The le of this do entary is in essense mocking the crew for calling this woman a "genius."
    I don’t know, even the makers of the do entary seemed to hold these people in such high regard.

Thread Information