NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO of course DPG would spend money on this on memorial day

Name
    Miguel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People at Lucasfilm are really starting to take the charm and innocence out of the Star Wars franchise. Why is there a demand that every character now has to have a fully defined sexual iden y and orientation? I miss the days when nobody looked past Leia's brass bikini and the fact that she kissed her brother a couple times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    haven't heard good things about it. while probably go check it out this weekend anyway. because moviepass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People at Lucasfilm are really starting to take the charm and innocence out of the Star Wars franchise. Why is there a demand that every character now has to have a fully defined sexual iden y and orientation? I miss the days when nobody looked past Leia's brass bikini and the fact that she kissed her brother a couple times.
    What character has a "fully defined sexual iden y" in these new films? And have you actually watched the movie in question?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    haven't heard good things about it. while probably go check it out this weekend anyway. because moviepass
    I would if I had the pass. But I cannot imagine the ship on this franchise has been righted.

Name
    Miguel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What character has a "fully defined sexual iden y" in these new films? And have you actually watched the movie in question?
    Lando would everything, humans aliens ewoks.

https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2018/05/17/lando-calrissian-sexual-orientation/

The definition of such orientation is:

pansexual: not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender or gender iden y.

As for Lando Calrissian, the point of his character being pansexual is displaying that he’s a real wild card and does whatever the he pleases.

that , dont want a freak show, thanks for ing Star Wars a little more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO of course DPG would spend money on this on memorial day
    I mean, not that it changes the fact I would have spent money, but I didn’t. DPG has dat moviepass

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I’m guessing there’s a brief joke where Lando makes a pass at an alien and the Ben Shapiros of the world spun it as “ZOMG PANSEXUAL LANDO SJW BULL RUINS STAR WARS”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Captain Kirk s aliens too, where is the OMG PANSEXUAL KIRK SJW STAR TREK campaign?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    It was just okay to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I’m guessing there’s a brief joke where Lando makes a pass at an alien and the Ben Shapiros of the world spun it as “ZOMG PANSEXUAL LANDO SJW BULL RUINS STAR WARS”
    Captain Kirk s aliens too, where is the OMG PANSEXUAL KIRK SJW STAR TREK campaign?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Today's alt-right MRA would never have been able to watch the original Star Trek when it was on TV, with all of its progressive social ideas and themes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyway, can we talk spoilers now? Like, (xxxxx) is seriously alive? How?

I understand this is explained in Rebels or Clone Wars, so is the expectation that the casual Star Wars fan like myself is going to have to go watch 10 seasons of cartoons to catch up on canonical storylines?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Anyway, can we talk spoilers now? Like, (xxxxx) is seriously alive? How?

I understand this is explained in Rebels or Clone Wars, so is the expectation that the casual Star Wars fan like myself is going to have to go watch 10 seasons of cartoons to catch up on canonical storylines?
    Clone Wars starts out slow, but it ended up being a pretty good show and actually made Anakin seem somewhat human. Rebels was really good, too. xxx's storylines in both were excellent. Both of them have a lot of Jedi/Sith lore if you're at all interested in that stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The question is how they're going to use that character going forward. You'd think he'd be in the Obi Wan movie, but I'm not sure if they're going to leave his death for Rebels or film it for the movies as comparitively very few have seen the cartoons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It completely threw me off because suddenly I was trying to figure out if Solo was supposed to be pre-prequels, but that didn't make sense.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The question is how they're going to use that character going forward. You'd think he'd be in the Obi Wan movie, but I'm not sure if they're going to leave his death for Rebels or film it for the movies as comparitively very few have seen the cartoons.
    Rebels finished a few months ago. Filioni is moving to a new animated Star Wars show, and he has really done the best Star Wars stuff there is couched in a cartoon.

Name
    Jernej
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A few other people told me Rogue One was totally worth watching despite the Disney gotry.
    It's not though. It's very very bad. you give absolutely 0 crap about anything that is happening and you get really bored, really quick.

A 3 star movie imo, which is still a lot better than the other ones.

Name
    Jernej
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    magically backing off the whole SJW angle when called out on it. Now suddenly it’s just “I didn’t like the movies”
    ... i mean Solo has a droid who's character is being a black woman that complains about social injustice ..

Name
    Jernej
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no there's a long dialogue about Lando wanting to its droid and how that would work.. then when the droid gets destroyed lando is devastated and stuff like that...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    ... i mean Solo has a droid who's character is being a black woman that complains about social injustice ..
    a droid freeing other droids is suddenly a black SJW woman

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    This movie was way better than I expected. The way Han and Chewy meet is lame, but overall it’s fun and harmless but not really memorable. 6.5/10 tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Thread Information