Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gotta give props where props are due. It took ya a long long time to FINALLY post a thread with something of substance. That was kinda stunning actually, and a rarity......BRAVO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would love to know the story behind that poor little guy.

I gotta put that video up there with that 15 lateral Trinity football game, yep, the last lateral....TOUCHDOWN.

Nietzsche

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gotta give props where props are due. It took ya a long long time to FINALLY post a thread with something of substance. That was kinda stunning actually, and a rarity......BRAVO~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would love to know the story behind that poor little guy.

I gotta put that video up there with that 15 lateral Trinity football game, yep, the last lateral....TOUCHDOWN.
    Give the props to the guy in the video. That'd be a tough row to hoe and at least for those 26 seconds, he seemed to be not giving a fuck.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Give the props to the guy in the video. That'd be a tough row to hoe and at least for those 26 seconds, he seemed to be not giving a fuck.
    That is why I mentioned being curious about his situation. I'm trying to envision his day to day existence.

But, he can't help his condition, finding something that actually did make a dent.....BRAVO~~~~

I obviously just shuck n' jive, use this for silly yucks, entertainment, very VERY rare anything gets real, that was very real.

Thread Information