Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Tired after a 200??? Please.

Whenever I won a 200, I continued running just to show everyone that I would have also won the 400 if I was to enter it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tired after a 200??? Please.

Whenever I won a 200, I continued running just to show everyone that I would have also won the 400 if I was to enter it.
    With every post ya look dumber and dumber, hell yes you are winded/tired right after a 200m sprinter. I am talking right after the race, yes ya do recover quickly.

You never even ran track did ya slick? There is a formula that we sprint fans use to determine 400m potential, it's this.....season best 200m times 2 plus 4. Watch this...

20.00 times two...40.00 now add 4....44.00.

Little man look at this....

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016
    1 Wayde Van Niekerk RSA 43.03
    2 Kirani James GRN 43.76
    3 LaShawn Merritt USA 43.85
    4 Machel Cedenio TTO 44.01
    5 Karabo Sibanda BOT 44.25
    6 Ali Khamis Khamis BRN 44.36
    7 Bralon Taplin GRN 44.45
    8 Matthew Hudson-Smith GBR 44.61
    WVN is a sub 20.00 200m cat, Merritt has also ran a sub 20.00, ya see cats that train for both long sprints have an advantage over those who don't. 200m speed is the key to 400m prowess.

What is your take on USC's Michael Norman? I know.....who?

Stupid, here is the top 200m sprinter ever from the USA, yep, tired.

Dude, why look stupid just to troll? We all get you are lying and thinking you are messing with Avante when in reality you are looking like a total moron.

When did you run that 20.00, what year? How come you were never mentioned anywhere by anyone? And, ya don't just...BOOM 20.00...ok stupid? You would have to have been a 10 low sprinter or a 44ish 400m cat. I know none of that makes any sense to your dumb ass.

Stupid, now pay attention.......any kid running anything sub 21.00 would be HUGE news, ok? Stop ignoring that? What NCAA coachs came to recruit you, well? And don't play this stupid,,,nobody knew about it. Dude, the timers, the fans, your teammates, all saw it, and are going to talk about seeing that AMAZING time, somebody is going to hear about it and come looking for you. That is real life ya little liar.

Stupid, stop ignoring the fact no HS kid has ever ran faster than a 20.09 in history, ok? Now think dummy, a 20.00 for a middle school kid....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 1 Week Ago at 08:33 PM.

Nietzsche

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh yeah here is Michael Johnson the greatest 200m sprinter ever from the USA. So you were faster than he was as a middle school kid, hahahahaha~~~~~~

Johnson is the only American to ever run a sub10.10/19.40/43.20. He was able to do what he did because of his speed endurance. He could sustain.maintain a higher % of his max velocity, he didn't decellerate like normal sprinters do. Tommie Smith and Usian Bolt the only ones on his level there.

1987 20.41 24 Waco Apr 17
    1988 20.07 7 Austin May 15
    1990 19.85 1 Edinburgh Jul 6
    1991 19.88 1 Barcelona Sep 20
    1992 19.79 2 New Orleans Jun 28
    1993 20.06 5 Lausanne Jul 7
    1994 19.94 2 Monaco Aug 2
    1995 19.79 1 Göteborg Aug 11
    1996 19.32 1 Atlanta Aug 1
    1997 20.05 6 Des Moines Apr 26
    1998 20.31 15 Arlington May 02
    1999 19.93 7 Rome Jul 7
    2000 19.71 1 Pietersburg Mar 18

What ya did little fella was run a 24/25 something, which is very realistic, but since ya don't know shit about track you think 20, when there is a MASSIVE HUGE GIGANTIC...different between a 24/25 and a 20.00.

Then there is ya never ran track at all and are so fucked up ya lie to mess with Avante.

This is Noah Lyles who broke Roy Martins long standing HS 200m, he can split a sub 46.00 4x4 leg.

Always funny watching know nothings trying to talk about things they know...0...about.
    Last edited by Avante; 1 Week Ago at 09:41 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's say a middle school kid did run a 20.00.

First off this kid would have been breaking age group records all along. He's run a great 100, can run the 400m and everybody knows about him. All the college coachs are looking to recruit the kid. He is a local celeb especially at his school. People in sports science are pokeing and proding him, trying to find out how a kid that age is running like a grown man. What does he eat, was there somebody in his family tree who was a great sprinter? For this kid to do the impossible......how?????

What this SFS is playing is so damn stupid, this....I just ran a 20.00 and nobody knows anything about it.....hahahahaha~~~ Oh hell no he never ran a fast 100, that stunning 4x4 leg, he just got up one day and....BOOM 20.00. And he expects a track guru like myself to buy that obvious bullsit.

Poor little shit, too damn dumb to get a 20.00 by a pre college age sprinter is................IMPOSSIBLE.

This happened Saturday, the Texas HS 200m.

A 20.68 with a 3.1 wind. But most ran a 21 something.

Eddie Sumler has already been contacted by schools I guarantee it. Any HSer at sub 21.00 is a big deal.

Finals
    1 #2461 Sumler, Eddie 12 Cy Fair 20.68 3.1 10
    2 #3110 Nafe, Evan 12 RR Cedar Ridge 21.02 3.1 8
    3 #2519 Harrison, Kennedy 11 DeSoto 21.10 3.1 6
    4 #2603 Sholars II, Gregor 12 Ft Worth Paschal 21.28 3.1 4 **************
    5 #2696 O'Conner, Ashton 11 Houston Lamar 21.31 3.1 2
    6 #2222 Boyd, Rashad 12 Alief Hastings 21.41 3.1 1
    7 #2434 Kuykendoll, Richar Converse Judson 21.51 3.1
    8 #3085 Aldridge, Anthony 12 Richardson 21.57 3.1
    9 #3134 Wooley, Tristyn 10 San Antonio Johnson 21.80 3.1

************** his dad a sprint star at TCU back in the day, great 4x1 relayer.

This does amaze me. SFS trying to sell a total lie like that to a guy who can talk Lon Myers, Bernie Wefers pre 1900 sprinters. Fucking idiot~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 1 Week Ago at 12:49 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Although I could throw a football about 70 yards.
    i thought i was witnessing greatness, but i still think those 8 holes-in-one tops it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i thought i was witnessing greatness, but i still think those 8 holes-in-one tops it.
    TBH, I really don't know how many holes-in-one I've hit because I usually don't even count it if it's a par 3.
    Unless it's a back to back. Then I count it. I know...sounds contradictory. But I've never hit back to backs on two holes with one not being a par three.
    So...for now...I count those.

All that being said, I can't claim that the Navy wanted me at 15 years old.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And btw...Avante...you should stick with your timeline. It means those things you did over there aren't nearly as heinous.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Avante joind the Navy at 15, then they redshirted him for 4 years until he graduated high school. Dude is bad ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    And btw...Avante...you should stick with your timeline. It means those things you did over there aren't nearly as heinous.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante joind the Navy at 15, then they redshirted him for 4 years until he graduated high school. Dude is bad ass.
    Yep...I hear was 245 of twisted stool

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, why are you lying about running a 20.00, well?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let me ask you a question, do you think a middle school kid could run a 20.00 200m?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Notice how our resident liar totally ignores all those examples pf mine about why a 20.00 for a kid is impossible?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Notice how our resident liar totally ignores all those examples pf mine about why a 20.00 for a kid is impossible?
    he reminds me of dash on the incredibles.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    he reminds me of dash on the incredibles.
    Why would anyone try to lie about sprinting to a guy whoi knows all about all the sprinters of note? He really thought .....what?

Now if he had.....it was May 18th 1992 at our league meet that I stoopeed the watchs at 20.00. Go ahead check out Southern League Championships 1992, see....20.00...for the 200m?

But to...no dates, no names, no proof of any kind, yep....liar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would anyone try to lie about sprinting to a guy whoi knows all about all the sprinters of note? He really thought .....what?
    oh...I remembered another mistake...

you said that Chubb had more yards at Georgia than Walker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    here it is.
    Not knowing that Walker is the all time UGA leader in yards is...well...pedestrian

He has more yards than Georgia RB's.

Herschel Walker
    Rodney Hampton
    Garrison Hearst
    Terrel Davis
    Knowshon Moreno
    Todd Gurley

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh...I remembered another mistake...

you said that Chubb had more yards at Georgia than Walker.
    Dude, there is no way in hell Avante makes a mistake where yiou will.....just let it go. We both know this, if Avante spells something wrong...BOOM..here you are, you proved that today. So to play this stupid....so many mistakes...hahahaha~~~~ I post soooooooooooooooooooooooo make that sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo many stats, trends, numbers, stats I'm going to have that once in a great why hiccup, it's to be expected but it is very rare and you know that so cool the bullshit, ok ya little liar?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, there is no way in hell Avante makes a mistake where yiou will.....just let it go. We both know this, if Avante spells something wrong...BOOM..here you are, you proved that today. So to play this stupid....so many mistakes...hahahaha~~~~ I post soooooooooooooooooooooooo make that sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo many stats, trends, numbers, stats I'm going to have that once in a great why hiccup, it's to be expected but it is very rare and you know that so cool the bullshit, ok ya little liar?
    Dude...not knowing the all time leading rusher at UGA is pretty awful for a triva "master".

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    here it is.
    Not knowing that Walker is the all time UGA leader in yards is...well...pedestrian
    Dude, I totally agree, and you are proving my point. If you can find a mistake of mine ya run with it, ya get all ya can out of because it's so damn rare. Dude, you can't let a misspelled word go by, right?

Thing is this little fella, is you can't talk anything in depth and we both know this so why do you lie about things? You can't talk them blues, rasslin' football,track on my level, so why lie?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude...not knowing the all time leading rusher at UGA is pretty awful for a triva "master".
    Find somebody who can beat Avante in SEC RB trivia, yep.....ya can't. You wanna take Avante on?

Take the 32 NFL teams and tell me who was their best SEC RB ever, who can do that besides Avante?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Find somebody who can beat Avante in SEC RB trivia, yep.....ya can't. You wanna take Avante on?

Take the 32 NFL teams and tell me who was their best SEC RB ever, who can do that besides Avante?
    I'm skeptical since you can't even answer the kindergarten level question.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm skeptical since you can't even answer the kindergarten level question.
    Dude, why is you never actually do anything? There is NOBODY who can beat Avante in SEC RB trivia. You sure in the fuck can't.

Dude, answer just one question, ok? Who was the first SEC RB to have a 1000 yard NFL season? Come on guy, actually do something, can you?

Little man, not knowing shit and too damn lazy to Google, not a gooid combo.

Thread Information