My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SNK Announces The Neo Geo Mini, Will Play 40 Games

https://kotaku.com/snk-announces-the...mes-1825908512

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK what to say, been playing almost perfect emulations since ´98 (Neo Rage) with filters interpolation, etc.
    Also, that little screen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Mini, tbh... they've been selling well, no surprise to also see this and the Genesis mini...

about small screen, it does have an HDMI connector...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid design. A 3.5 inch screen is what you see on an original 3ds, it's ing tiny. What would have been badass is if they made a big joystick control deck with the machine embedded inside and with an HDMI out. But a 3.5 inch screen? How are you going to play that handheld? You put your hand around the joystick and how do you hold the thing up? It's not with a D-pad that's easy to control with your thumb while your hand is holding the left side of the console.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Mini, tbh... they've been selling well, no surprise to also see this and the Genesis mini...

The Genesis mini was originally announced as made by AtGames, whose Genesis clones in the past have all had terribly slow emulation and horrible audio, not to mention mushy button crap controllers. AtGames deleted their Facebook post claiming they're the ones making this system, but I'm wondering if they'll just change their name and we'll get the same dog Genesis clone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A friend of mine has the mini SNES and he always tells me to go to play some games, Nintendo fans are very serious about nostalgia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid design. A 3.5 inch screen is what you see on an original 3ds, it's ing tiny. What would have been badass is if they made a big joystick control deck with the machine embedded inside and with an HDMI out. But a 3.5 inch screen? How are you going to play that handheld? You put your hand around the joystick and how do you hold the thing up? It's not with a D-pad that's easy to control with your thumb while your hand is holding the left side of the console.
    Those controllers are the best ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That reminds me, gotta grab me some Arcade controls, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in the spirit of Neo-Geo it should be ridiculously overpriced.. 500.00 just like the console

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Just in the spirit of Neo-Geo it should be ridiculously overpriced.. 500.00 just like the console
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was wondering about making those MAME games look great on LCD screens, found this MAME with filters, HQ4 is amazing, every game looks like a remaster, KOFs, Mortal Kombats, SF2

Having that kind of quality makes the Mini useless, unless they had that arcade controler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thing looks so ty, god 3.5 inch screen is terrible. I don't think I'd ever want to go smaller than the 4.9 inch top screen on the New 3DS XL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thing looks so ty, god 3.5 inch screen is terrible. I don't think I'd ever want to go smaller than the 4.9 inch top screen on the New 3DS XL.

dafck with all the kof versions

its like that stupid honeybee for that famicom/nintendo, 100 games on one cartridge when there is so many replica games with different firmware versions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Lets go backwards in our gaming"

no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100 bucks for this piece of ?

SNK games were never anything special to begin with. Let's see.. you're a kid choosing where to drop your tokens.. am I gonna drop them in King of the Fighters, Samurai Showdown, or MKII, Killer Instinct, Primal Rage even? I know Metal Slug built a cult following, but that game too.

Thread Information