San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony made me eat crow before.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony made me eat crow before.
    You were probably having it with a side of , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no honesty on the Internets. Just bs, posturing and some minimal real engagement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Regardless of your other , that was funny.
    But you should have left the "tbh" off.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no honesty on the Internets. Just bs, posturing and some minimal real engagement.
    I apologize if that was uncalled for. A part of me figured you were a sock when I said it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Regardless of your other , that was funny.
    But you should have left the "tbh" off.
    True.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I apologize if that was uncalled for. A part of me figured you were a sock when I said it.
    How does a bot get over 200 posts?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a bot get over 200 posts?
    Socks aren't bots. They're extra screen names for the same person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have socks on other sites, but not on ths one.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here they're called alts. I've never heard "sock" used for that tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The athletes who are maintaining production into their 30's, and even improving after 30, are using drugs. Period. A lot of fans are in complete denial. Steroids and HGH are a major factor in every sport. Lebron is juiced to the gills.
    The NBA is way dirty. They have NEVER brought down a big player for doping like baseball did. At least the MLB is trying to catch dopers. The NBA is not.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The athletes who are maintaining production into their 30's, and even improving after 30, are using drugs. Period. A lot of fans are in complete denial. Steroids and HGH are a major factor in every sport. Lebron is juiced to the gills.
    The NBA is way dirty. They have NEVER brought down a big player for doping like baseball did. At least the MLB is trying to catch dopers. The NBA is not.
    no man, it's obviously because they're eating kale and working out. apparently there is no difference between a 26 year old in his prime athlete and a 40 year old athlete if they have the same diet and work out a lot

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These dopers bring a lot of money for the League, of course they're going to turn a blind. I would imagine basketball players must be doing blood doping, epo combined with clenbuterol and hgh to improve stamina and maintain strength throughout your 30s and 40s. If average people are doping: your pauly d wannabes, law enforcement, lawyer's, our own Mayor, criminals, etc ya dont million dollar athletes are? I have a ba in kinesiology and i could tell right off the bat people who dope or use trt clinics.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your muscular edurance and cardiovascular stamina is not the same after 30. You need peds to keep up with younglings who are also doping. So you have to dope more than them.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just enjoys playing the game and is hopeful to play longer tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your muscular edurance and cardiovascular stamina is not the same after 30. You need peds to keep up with younglings who are also doping. So you have to dope more than them.
    Not even remotely true. VO2 does decrease but not due to age alone

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no man, it's obviously because they're eating kale and working out. apparently there is no difference between a 26 year old in his prime athlete and a 40 year old athlete if they have the same diet and work out a lot
    Lolol 100 says your obese. This isnt even remotely close to the original debate. Dumb as your avatar.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your theory was correct, I'd see about as many 40-year-olds walking around in shape as I do 25-year-olds in shape.
    Why? Because you can be fit doesnt mean you want to be fit idiot. Look at the health stats in america. Leading cause of death is because people are too stupid to understand what they put in their body plus laziness. You are really dumb

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were right (and you're not), teams would be going out of their way to high-producing 30 somethings for whom they'd have to only need to make sure they stayed properly motivated. And of course, we'd have a good amount of 30-something rookies too.
    No, just the opposite. The nba already drafts on potential and the next new thing. They need idiots like you to believe illogical, unproven hyperbole. Hilarious..... and sad at the same time. Shame on your public education.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Because you can be fit doesnt mean you want to be fit idiot. Look at the health stats in america. Leading cause of death is because people are too stupid to understand what they put in their body plus laziness. You are really dumb
    Metabolism slows. That's just one huge factor. BTW everyone knows who is "really dumb" in this argument.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metabolism slows. That's just one huge factor. BTW everyone knows who is "really dumb" in this argument.
    Lolololoool metabolism slows.... hahahahahabbabababahnajannahahhahaha

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THIS GUY SAID THE REASON PEOPLE ARENT FIT IS METABOLISM SLOWS.....HAHHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHAHAHAH

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where you need to use more science and less opinion. Jesus. Go take a basic 5th grade nutrition class. Turn to the page that deals with what a calorie is. Then read about caloric intake and caloric deficit. Then come back and post more about looking fit.... lollolololololol... man you look foolish now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where you need to use more science and less opinion. Jesus. Go take a basic 5th grade nutrition class. Turn to the page that deals with what a calorie is. Then read about caloric intake and caloric deficit. Then come back and post more about looking fit.... lollolololololol... man you look foolish now.
    How old are you that you don't know metabolism slows with age?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How old are you that you don't know metabolism slows with age?
    Lololollololollolool.... put shovel down

Thread Information