Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duh metabolism = people are less fit. Metabolism speed is a by product of physical activity..... but carry on looking at a graph that shows what i have just stated two pages back
    Baseline metabolism drops as you get older. Nobody said activity doesn't increase metabolism. You're just not very smart.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseline metabolism drops as you get older. Nobody said activity doesn't increase metabolism. You're just not very smart.
    Why do you think it drops?.... oh because of decreased activity? You have no background in this, just like DMC, so just apologize and go away.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The internet message board, where all fit and healthy humans hang out, is giving lessons on cell function. Even more stunning these nuggets of fitness knowledge come live to you from san antonio with emojies so you know its fact.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think it drops?.... oh because of decreased activity? You have no background in this, just like DMC, so just apologize and go away.
    So, you think there's a cultural epidemic all around the world that makes kids have higher metabolism and be more spry? You're just not very smart.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    triggered got melting down hardcore

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you think there's a cultural epidemic all around the world that makes kids have higher metabolism and be more spry? You're just not very smart.
    Lol. Yep its called activity....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    triggered got melting down hardcore
    Namecalling emojies... who needs science when the earth is flat?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol look how crazy you took this. You have no knowledge about nutrition or physiology yet here you are....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol look how crazy you took this. You have no knowledge about nutrition or physiology yet here you are....
    I've said nothing that could lead you to that conclusion other than disagreeing with your dumb conclusion that aging doesn't cause metabolism to slow down.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've said nothing that could lead you to that conclusion other than disagreeing with your dumb conclusion that aging doesn't cause metabolism to slow down.
    Your responses have all allowed me to conclude this. And im correct. You stated that a person cannot maintain optimal fitness due to metabolic rate decreasing w age. Thats not correct. MR decreases due to decrease activity and lean muscle mass decrease. This does not HAVE to occur simply because of age. When you age you typically decrease physical activity therefoe losing mass slowing metab, but that is still absent of any nutritional influence. Metabolic Rate is the product, not the cause
    Last edited by tholdren; 05-13-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And before you stick your foot in your mouth again heres the kicker, you can build muscle at any stage of life. You probably should just not respond, because the profanity you used to describe science is sad. Go flat earth!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My conclusion is just science. Read. It will help you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your responses have all allowed me to conclude this. And im correct. You stated that a person cannot maintain optimal fitness due to metabolic rate decreasing w age. Thats not correct.....
    Not optimal. Exact fitness compared to someone younger. And not "a person" but a class of persons based on age. You're too stupid to even state the argument correctly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My conclusion is just pseudo science. Read. It sucks.
    FIFY

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not optimal. Exact fitness compared to someone younger. And not "a person" but a class of persons based on age. You're too stupid to even state the argument correctly.
    Youre wrong either way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr is a direct result of lean muscle mass. Keep being sad

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm wrong either way.
    FIFY

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats the best you got after all that profanity? You got pwned and now just being funny?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr is a direct result of lean muscle mass. Keep being sad
    You are right about the benefits of nutrition and activity. But you're a complete dumbass when it comes to the mitigating factors brought on with age.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go get dmc and find a graph together

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go get dmc and find a graph together
    And then you pretend that existing science as well as what is just plain obvious is not true?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are right about the benefits of nutrition and activity. But you're a complete dumbass when it comes to the mitigating factors brought on with age.
    I dont accept your weak apology. I also said a majority of those who get older decrease their activity. Age is not the factor that decreases metabolism, its the decreased activity when aging.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then you pretend that existing science as well as what is just plain obvious is not true?
    There is nothing true about what you said. Is mr slower on avg as you age? Yes. But age is not why mr slows... older you get less you do weight training, majority. Not because you cannot but bc you dont. No gym you atrophy, you atrophy your bmr slows. That is the science.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If i stopped weightlifting now, did nothing 2 yrs, my mr would slow. Im also getting older each day. You could be thinking that my met rate is getting slower bc im getting older.. i start going to gym and build muscle. Each day i get older, but oh my the met rate is higher now than it was 2 years ago. ..... do you get the science?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is nothing true about what you said. Is mr slower on avg as you age? Yes. But age is not why mr slows... older you get less you do weight training, majority. Not because you cannot but bc you dont. No gym you atrophy, you atrophy your bmr slows. That is the science.
    You obviously don't understand the concept of entropy, Ms. Science.

Thread Information