Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After about 25-27 this is true however, with good diet nutrition exercise and rest you can cruise pretty close to that peak untill between 45-50 it varies a good bit depending on genetics. Yes there is a drop off but if you do it right and take care of yourself it's fairly small. Rehabilitation and recovery after exertion are slower, but generally as a person you can pretty close to peak condition. That said there is also a very real fall off that begins to occur if you aren't taking care of yourself.
    45-50 is hyperbole, bro..I agree that a human can definitely maintain an athletic lifestyle to that age, but nowhere near peak..

I agree with tholdren that humans generally lose interest and desire to stay in shape as they age, but it's literally a fact that the body slows down in every way past 30, I don't know how that can be denied typical..

I've steadily went to the gym my entire life, still to this day, as well as juiced and my body has 100% slowed down as I'm nearing 30..I can buy that some of that is due to the rigors of adult life, but post-workout recovery and fighting ty metabolism is unquestionably more difficult with age..

I'll definitely do another cycle when I turn 30, though, probably test+anavar I don't know why there's a stigma surrounding PEDs at any level, humans should be encouraged to maximize their physical performance..making it more acceptable in society would help decrease deaths, too IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    45-50 is hyperbole, bro..I agree that a human can definitely maintain an athletic lifestyle to that age, but nowhere near peak..

I agree with tholdren that humans generally lose interest and desire to stay in shape as they age, but it's literally a fact that the body slows down in every way past 30, I don't know how that can be denied typical..

I've steadily went to the gym my entire life, still to this day, as well as juiced and my body has 100% slowed down as I'm nearing 30..I can buy that some of that is due to the rigors of adult life, but post-workout recovery and fighting ty metabolism is unquestionably more difficult with age..

I'll definitely do another cycle when I turn 30, though, probably test+anavar I don't know why there's a stigma surrounding PEDs at any level, humans should be encouraged to maximize their physical performance..making it more acceptable in society would help decrease deaths, too IMO..
    if you said J Simmons is 20 and not close to 30 i would agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The athletes who are maintaining production into their 30's, and even improving after 30, are using drugs. Period. A lot of fans are in complete denial. Steroids and HGH are a major factor in every sport. Lebron is juiced to the gills.
    The NBA is way dirty. They have NEVER brought down a big player for doping like baseball did. At least the MLB is trying to catch dopers. The NBA is not.
    They're all doping though. The NBA is a league built on drugs.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all doping though. The NBA is a league built on drugs.
    Almost all the best players in high school and college are already on gear in every major sport. If they make it to the big leagues they have money for better roids.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Arent you afraid of damaging your body with test thats not natural? Steroids, hgh, peds have been linked to heart attacks, testicular cancer, liver tumors, strokes,etc.

What's the point of average people putting on unatural strength and muscle? Unless your a wrestler, bodybuilder or you make your money in sports. Its not worth ruining your health for vanity reasons.

Do it after 50 when you really do feel your test has lowered down significantly. 40-50 is still too young imo. My brother is around that age is still s everyday and works like any other young guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost all the best players in high school and college are already on gear in every major sport. If they make it to the big leagues they have money for better roids.
    Troof bomb.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Youre dumb. It doesnt. Im twice your age and i can still squat and deadlift for reps in the upper 400s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you can't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youre dumb. It doesnt. Im twice your age and i can still squat and deadlift for reps in the upper 400s
    no wonder harlemho is a dip . all that juicing lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wager?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Avante pt 2

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad. Emojies being used by teens with 20k forum posts. Must be good life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60 year old dude trying to make bets online about how much he can lift how ing sad and pathetic is that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'm 28 you fat

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60 year old dude trying to make bets online about how much he can lift how ing sad and pathetic is that
    Booo hooo.... proven wrong and weaker than a 60 year old... mmmmeelllllltttttt ddooooownnnnn

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'm 28 you fat
    Mmeeeeeellllllltttiiinnnnggggg doooowwnnnnn and weaker than a senior citizen.... your metabolism must be slow..... 28 and on a nba forum...???? Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Continuing to respond.... youre not too difficult to trigger. Man thats sad I get you so angry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My taxes = your emoji fullfillment

Youre welcome

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it is science, the older an NBA player a get the worse he gets, the longer it takes his body to recover, the more fatigued he gets, the more athleticism he loses, etc. you're a complete moron if you think players turn to when they get old because they're not working out hard enough you're ing stupid. its science
    Lololololololol too dumb to read

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont lift weights past 30. You scientifically cant get stronger - leetonidas

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leetonidas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get off my old got

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get off my old got
    Arent you big and tough with your mean and nasty names and your emojis.... wow. But still too dumb to comment on science... sad. And weak... 20k posts. What a waste

Thread Information