Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been on this forum since 2005 and you registered six years later and have half the posts I do old got can't even do math over here talking about how 36 year old TP would be the same as 21 year old TP if he just lifted more and dieted

Anyway enjoy thinking about me on your Friday night. I got better to do then talk to some re ed 60 year old fat who is prolly gonna die in five years anyway tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been on this forum since 2005 and you registered six years later and have half the posts I do old got can't even do math over here talking about how 36 year old TP would be the same as 21 year old TP if he just lifted more and dieted

Anyway enjoy thinking about me on your Friday night. I got better to do then talk to some re ed 60 year old fat who is prolly gonna die in five years anyway tbh
    AND THAT FOLKS..... IS ..... A..... MELTDOWN!!!!!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    AND THAT FOLKS..... IS ..... A..... MELTDOWN!!!!!
    only one thats melting down (in multiple threads tooo lmao) is you tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont understand science

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    neat, the fake quote schtick. super fresh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey guys look at my new word superfresh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leroytonidas and joseph koner dont have jobs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post count smack: check
    change quotes: check
    Fabbs nicknames: check
    back to back posts an hour apart, pretending not to care: check

keep trying, in 10-15 years you might graduate as a troll on the interwebs, tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post count smack: check
    change quotes: check
    Fabbs nicknames: check
    back to back posts an hour apart, pretending not to care: check

keep trying, in 10-15 years you might graduate as a troll on the interwebs, tbh...
    Mmmmmmmeeellltttt dddooowwnnnn 120k is an awful lot ofbb posts. Checkmate

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder why kids are obese.... they arent old so their metabolism is at an all time high. Lol scientists on spurstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think of the extra miles Parker ac ulated from his international compe ion. Duncan didn't do that and Manu came to the league at 25 and generally averaged less mpg than Parker.

I don't have a problem with his presence as long as his PT is assigned according to his play level and the contract doesn't hinder signings of other roster spots.

It would be an awkward feeling for him to sport a different jersey but if he wants to either cash out or get more minutes then looks like we'll see him play in At&t with an opponent jersey on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think of the extra miles Parker ac ulated from his international compe ion. Duncan didn't do that and Manu came to the league at 25 and generally averaged less mpg than Parker.

I don't have a problem with his presence as long as his PT is assigned according to his play level and the contract doesn't hinder signings of other roster spots.

It would be an awkward feeling for him to sport a different jersey but if he wants to either cash out or get more minutes then looks like we'll see him play in At&t with an opponent jersey on.
    The extra play only helped parker. Hes a known slacker in the gym and eats hinself out of shape regularly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular doesnt believe in cellular function

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular doesnt believe in cellular function
    Bro, I checked out of this argument like a week ago; and you're still triggered.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, I checked out of this argument like a week ago; and you're still triggered.
    Yet youre still responding? Really checked out. Youre still dumb and wrong. And bothered that i keep reminding you how wrong you are.... sad... no childhood obesity because metabolism is at all time high.... lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet youre still responding? Really checked out. Youre still dumb and wrong. And bothered that i keep reminding you how wrong you are.... sad... no childhood obesity because metabolism is at all time high.... lol
    You directly addressed me, and I responded. you're dumb.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You directly addressed me, and I responded. you're dumb.
    Youre still responding.... sad... still dumb. Your brain metabolism must be low scientist

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi needs more metabolism.... hes in his "prime" and has old man injury.... odd.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El nono has no metabolism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While the human body is incredibly resilient with more potential longevity than many people realize, the idea that "it's all in your head" is equally ridiculous. Free radicals cause damage at the sub-cellular level. You cannot merely will it away, nor can you completely prevent this process from occuring with any amount of diet and training...YET.

As the science of aging continues to advance, we just might be able to virtually stop the aging the process. But we're not there yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They always kind of talked about the NBA prime is like 27 [until] like 31, 32. That's if you're lucky, you'll get to that point," James, 33, said Wednesday. "I don't know. I've just never really bought into that. I've never bought into a ceiling, either. You guys [in the media] talked about what's your ceiling, and I've always kind of told you guys that I don't really have a ceiling. I want to just try to maximize as much as I can and be as good as I can."

Lebron james

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron just gave the definition of a ceiling
    Poor analysis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ceilings are different for every player and every person.

What Lebron is doing is a testament to that.

What Duncan did is a testament to that.

Manu, to a lesser extent, has been a testament to that.

Parker...he never had a chance. His game was predicated on bursts of speed, and the jumper that he worked so hard to refine, has left him.

He's done as an NBA leader. He can be a follower and mentor, but only if he accepts the role.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ceilings are different for every player and every person.

What Lebron is doing is a testament to that.

What Duncan did is a testament to that.

Manu, to a lesser extent, has been a testament to that.

Parker...he never had a chance. His game was predicated on bursts of speed, and the jumper that he worked so hard to refine, has left him.

He's done as an NBA leader. He can be a follower and mentor, but only if he accepts the role.
    There is no such thing as ceiling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no such thing as ceiling
    There is, but it's not something that is really predictable. It's not a phenomenon; it's a statistic.

Every player has a ceiling: it's the point where they peaked in their career, and start their inevitable downslope. The point where they can no longer get any better than they currently are. Some players have higher ceilings than others...but they all have one.

Trying to act like everyone's ceiling is the same because of age, or position, or nationality...that's just stupid. That's just like trying to predict how long someone is going to live. There may be indicators, but I've seen healthy people die at 30 and people who don't give a live to 90.

Thread Information