Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?????

If there's some easy answer that I'm missing here please feel free to dunk on me

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ?????

If there's some easy answer that I'm missing here please feel free to dunk on me
    Not really an answer to the question, but because “the wall” is most effective as a wedge issue Trump can use to demonize Democrats with. After the wall gets built and every redneck in the Florida panhandle still has a ty life, the jig will be up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really an answer to the question, but because “the wall” is most effective as a wedge issue Trump can use to demonize Democrats with. After the wall gets built and every redneck in the Florida panhandle still has a ty life, the jig will be up.
    lmao beta

how about the dems(obama, hrc, pelosi, schumer, et al just youtube them faces) did it to themselves with their past calls for immigration reform and border security? lmao! history eludes you just like your manhood.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lmao beta

how about the dems(obama, hrc, pelosi, schumer, et al just youtube them faces) did it to themselves with their past calls for immigration reform and border security? lmao! history eludes you just like your manhood.
    Yeah, getting called beta by an emaciated drug addict with calf tats really cuts deep

Good job not answering the OP. I have a feeling there will be a lot of Republicans who post in this thread and don’t answer the Op.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they didn't give a about the wall and really still don't. They only care about what their leader tells them to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy answer. 60 votes in the senate.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So why wait this long to shut the government down over it? This isn’t the first opportunity Trump has had to draw the line in the sand that he drew in December, and it would have been a lot easier to get funding through with a Republican house.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that should have been no biggie for the “great dealmaker”

maybe obama could have shown trump how he got his votes for obamacare?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?????

democrats offered wall for daca and white house demanded even more concessions and torpedoed the deal. there was bipartisan support in the senate for that initial offer (endorsed by schumer)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it. I'm not defending Trump. He asked why it couldn't pass, I answered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's Spurstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?????

You just got dunked on got.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it. I'm not defending Trump. He asked why it couldn't pass, I answered.
    here is your answer;

trump was offered 25 billion for his white supremacy monument in exchange for daca kids getting a path to citizenship

trump agreed

then changed his mind when the nazi’s told him - “no more legal or illegal immigration”
    (unless they are from sweden/norway)

in dec 2018- this scenario repeated again after fox news ordered trump to nix the deal or lose all your nazi cult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here is your answer;

trump was offered 25 billion for his white supremacy monument in exchange for daca kids getting a path to citizenship

trump agreed

then changed his mind when the nazi’s told him - “no more legal or illegal immigration”
    (unless they are from sweden/norway)

in dec 2018- this scenario repeated again after fox news ordered trump to nix the deal or lose all your nazi cult
    ^Mentally re ed hypertension ^

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are Democrats against the wall after being for it? Why are they so against it that they're willing to shut down govt? They're being exposed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republican Party's 2012 platform stated "The double-layered fencing on the border that was enacted by Congress in 2006, but never completed, must finally be built."[18] The Secure Fence Act's costs were estimated at $6 billion,[19] more than the Customs and Border Protection's entire annual discretionary budget of $5.6 billion.[20] The Washington Office on Latin America noted on its Border Fact Check site in 2013 that the cost of complying with the Secure Fence Act's mandate was the reason it had not been completely fulfilled.[21]

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Republican Party's 2012 platform stated "The double-layered fencing on the border that was enacted by Congress in 2006, but never completed, must finally be built."[18] The Secure Fence Act's costs were estimated at $6 billion,[19] more than the Customs and Border Protection's entire annual discretionary budget of $5.6 billion.[20] The Washington Office on Latin America noted on its Border Fact Check site in 2013 that the cost of complying with the Secure Fence Act's mandate was the reason it had not been completely fulfilled.[21]
    Is that what Trump is calling for now?

~600 miles of secondary fence?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why wait this long to shut the government down over it? This isn’t the first opportunity Trump has had to draw the line in the sand that he drew in December, and it would have been a lot easier to get funding through with a Republican house.
    IMO, he didn't want to do it earlier because he wanted to fund the military FIRST (remember he said he's not doing this [budget] thing again) and didn't want to shut down the government before midterm elections. No more elections for 2 years and he's hoping that [forming] caravan gets lots of publicity. Maybe then he'll declare the emergency, get sued (and tied up in courts) and declare he tried/sign/open government.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    IMO, he didn't want to do it earlier because he wanted to fund the military FIRST (remember he said he's not doing this [budget] thing again) and didn't want to shut down the government before midterm elections. No more elections for 2 years and he's hoping that [forming] caravan gets lots of publicity. Maybe then he'll declare the emergency, get sued (and tied up in courts) and declare he tried/sign/open government.
    Ah ok so he had ulterior political motives that were a higher priority than solving this alleged crisis at the border, got it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh -

because it was "infrastructure week" during that time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that what Trump is calling for now?

~600 miles of secondary fence?
    I don't do rhetorical questions but...

Same amount of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, getting called beta by an emaciated drug addict with calf tats really cuts deep

Good job not answering the OP. I have a feeling there will be a lot of Republicans who post in this thread and don’t answer the Op.
    you are what you are holmes... i'm no drug addict either but keep on playing make believe if that's what gets you through the day.

i came in here to strictly on you!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you are what you are holmes... i'm no drug addict either but keep on playing make believe if that's what gets you through the day.

i came in here to strictly on you!
    So you entered a thread just to talk about me, Joey?

if that’s not an obsession I’m not sure what is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Mentally re ed hypertension ^
    always with that re spurshomer. his handle says it all tbh.

as well, daca and amnesty to any of them. go back to your own country and make it great again! we don't need to educate non-citizens anymore... we don't need to support other countries with our tax money either... everyone else!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you entered a thread just to talk about me, Joey?

if that’s not an obsession I’m not sure what is
    nah i came in here and saw your bs right away. the le got me in here but your dumbass reply is what had me posting.

no one is obsessed with you. i said what i said in jest ya loser. the only obsession is you and other losers here believing yall are important at all and especially to be obsessed over. yall are ing losers!

Thread Information