View Poll Results: Who knows more about blues/track & field?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avante

3 7.32%
  • Spursforsix

38 92.68%
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because he dont know Jack Squat about track.
    Dude, you actually believe a middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5.......hahahahaha~~~~ My God guy you are 100% re ed.

NOBODY...knows more about the athletes involved in the sport than Avante and I am totally ready to prove that...FACT~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's so damn funny is when I talk track trivia, nobody here even knows any questions, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok here it is.

1. 2018 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships
      Compe ion

The 2018 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships are scheduled to be held at Drake Stadium on the campus of Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. Wikipedia

Events: 40 (men: 20; women: 20)
      Date(s): June 21–24
      Host city: Des Moines, Iowa, United States
      Main stadiums: Drake Stadium, Drake University

So where is our track SOURCE? SFS this is why we have a track SOURCE on man? So fill us in on what the highlights should be, ok?

Dude, who will be in that 100m final, just fill in the lanes, ok?

lane

Sure looking like our track SOUTCE can't talk track, isn't it?

You cannot be a legit track fan and not be knee deep Into this meet, it's a real big deal, yet...nothing....from your SOURCE......

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It should be....

SFS...ok guys the USA Nationals start today, so being your track Source, what is it you want to know?

But, watch the boy do.....nothing.....yep, he don't know .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is how the HS 2018 season ended.

200 METERS
    20.43 Kenneth Bednarek (Rice Lake, Wi)
    20.47 Anthony Schwartz (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)
    20.51 Antonio Tarantino (Paul VI, Haddonfield, NJ)
    20.74 Austin Kratz (Dock, Lansdale, Pa)
    20.75 *Tylin Jackson (Lancaster, Tx)
    20.78 Jordan Booker (Humble, Tx)
    Okheme Moore (Hillcrest, Tuscaloosa, Al)
    20.81 *Tyrese Cooper (Norland, Miami Gardens, Fl)
    20.83(A) **Sean Burrell (Zachary, La)
    Tyler Harrell (Columbus, Miami, Fl)

Now how in the did some middle school kid ever run

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I need our SOURCE to help me out here, isn't that what a SOURCE is about?

SFS it is your job to help us out, right? Ya know...THE SOURCE....right?

So, who do you see being those 8 sprinters who make that 100m final, give us that EXPERT opinion, ok?

Watch what happens next, yep.....BS or nothing at all, and this is your SOURCE, hahahahaha~~~~~~~

It will be...

Nothing at all.
    I'm in a fantasy track league and can't....(which really helps us out... here.... with having him our SOURCE)
    Some tap dance BS

What we won't see is this....

Ok Avante, I see this 100m final. All running a sub 10.10 to get here.

lane

1.Mel Pender
    2.Ronnie Ray Smith
    3.George Anderson
    4.Trenton Jackson
    5.Bernie Rivers
    6.Vernus Ragsdale
    7.Alonzo Jennings
    8.Rene Matison

As you know Anderson has been the hottest so far but how will he deal with rounds? Jackson a former NCAA champ ran his fastest after those rounds, so..? The weather and that track won't help out the times, so don't expect anything...wow.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-21-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i haven't seen avante this mad since that time he couldn't accept tom cruise being a perfect casting choice for jack reacher

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In his track career the great Jesse Owens oly won one 100m USA Championship. He ran in four of them, so who all beat him, and he did take a third once.

SFS this is where a true track SOURCE/EXPERT comes in, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It should be....

SFS...ok guys the USA Nationals start today, so being your track Source, what is it you want to know?

But, watch the boy do.....nothing.....yep, he don't know .
    I'm actually right in the middle of playing Zelda : Breath of the Wild. Well...probably not even close to the middle.
    Trust me...it's not the kind of thing you want to break away from and then try to pick up later.
    I'll certainly check out the Nationals results. Probably on my phone when I'm poopeling.
    LOL..."poopeling"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i haven't seen avante this mad since that time he couldn't accept tom cruise being a perfect casting choice for jack reacher
    Dude, I own..ALL..the Jack Reacher novels, you never get very far before there is something about his size, and that size is mentioned numerous times in all the books. Very very important we get....big badass here. Just think...FLASH...is fast.

That guy who played Conan in the last one, THAT is Jack Reacher or Bautista the former rassler. A guy 5-10/180ish, is a joke.

Not mad guy, actually having fun with this stupidity. All of us can see SFS don't know so just me rubbing it in.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm actually right in the middle of playing Zelda : Breath of the Wild. Well...probably not even close to the middle.
    Trust me...it's not the kind of thing you want to break away from and then try to pick up later.
    I'll certainly check out the Nationals results. Probably on my phone when I'm poopeling.
    LOL..."poopeling"
    Dude, here is late June, track starts months ago so you've had plenty of time to figure things out.

So who do you see in that 100m final, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude, I own..ALL..the Jack Reacher novels, you never get very far before there is something about his size, and that size is mentioned numerous times in all the books. Very very important we get....big badass here. Just think...FLASH...is fast.

That guy who played Conan in the last one, THAT is Jack Reacher or Bautista the former rassler. A guy 5-10/180ish, is a joke.

Not mad guy, adtually having fun with this stupidity. All of us can see SFS don't know so just me rubbing it in.
    Who argues movies?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, here is late June, track starts months ago so you've had plenty of time to figure things out.

So who do you see in that 100m final, well?
    What we know is that our Link, our protagonist has been in a deep sleep for 100 years and is just now waking up so that he can defeat Gannon and save Zelda.
    His memories are slowly returning but he has many miles to travel and many quests before he is able to take on the great evil.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Yep, all true Jack Reacher fans must have felt the same way you did. How do you sell Tom Cruise as the giant Jack Reacher? Yep, it can't be done. This was no different than trying to peddle The Rock as Miles Davis.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-21-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What we know is that our Link, our protagonist has been in a deep sleep for 100 years and is just now waking up so that he can defeat Gannon and save Zelda.
    His memories are slowly returning but he has many miles to travel and many quests before he is able to take on the great evil.
    There ya have it gang, here is your track SOURCE totally unable to talk track, anyone STILL not getting the fact this guy don't know about the sport...?

Watch a true TRACK GURU at work.

This is what you can expect to see in that 100m final.

Obviously just guessing lanes.

lane

1.Mike Rodgers
    2.Jaylen Bacon
    3.Cameron Burrell
    4.Kendall Williams
    5.Ronnie Baker
    6.Eli Hall...................if he runs
    7.Isaih Young
    8.Tyson Gay

It appears Justin Gatlin and Christian Coleman are out of the meet, hmmmmm?
    Last edited by Avante; 06-21-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There ya have it gang, here is your track SOURCE totally unable to talk track, anyone STILL not getting the fact this guy don't know about the sport...?

Watch a true TRACK GURU at work.

This is what you can expect to see in that 100m final.

Obviously just guessing lanes.

lane

1.Mike Rodgers
    2.Jaylen Bacon
    3.Cameron Burrell
    4.Justin Gatlin
    5.Ronnie Baker
    6.Christian Coleman
    7.Isaih Young
    8.Tyson Gay
    Best piece of advice I can give? Sure...save, save, save.

Sure...it can slow your momentum down but do you really want to spend 10 minutes traveling across Hyrule with full health only to be taken out by a Fire Wizzrobe and having to re-do the largely uneventful travel?
    LOL at getting taken out by a Wizzrobe. I just used it for example.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Best piece of advice I can give? Sure...save, save, save.

Sure...it can slow your momentum down but do you really want to spend 10 minutes traveling across Hyrule with full health only to be taken out by a Fire Wizzrobe and having to re-do the largely uneventful travel?
    LOL at getting taken out by a Wizzrobe. I just used it for example.
    translation

As you all can see I don't know about track, so what else can I do but just act goofy now. What were you people thinking with me as a track SOURCE.....DUH! What had I ever done that had anyone thinking I knew this stuff? Me claiming a 19.5-20.5 as just a kid didn't give it away? That is impossile.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

As you all can see I don't know about track, so what else can I do but just act goofy now. What were you people thinking with me as a track SOURCE.....DUH! What had I ever done that had anyone thinking I knew this stuff? Me claiming a 19.5-20.5 as just a kid didn't give it away? That is impossile.
    Dude...face it...I am the track and field expert here. But I don't spend time watching the races because I have better things to do. Me watching doesn't change the results.
    Most of the time I know who's going to win anyway.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude...face it...I am the track and field expert here. But I don't spend time watching the races because I have better things to do. Me watching doesn't change the results.
    Most of the time I know who's going to win anyway.
    Dude, prove it, ok? All we ever get from you is this...0. Ya don't even know who is running much less who will win so stop lying.

SFS run down who we will be seeing in that 400m final? You don't have a clue do ya?

The second you started talking about 19.5-20.5 you totally ed up anything having to do with knowing track. Take that to any track forum and watch what happens.

The boy will now do,...nothing, he can't talk track as we all have seen.

Here I am planning how I'm going to be watching the meet on TV and there you are....why watch it? That says it all right there.

Ya don't lie and look stupid when trying to troll, this midget doesn't even get that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here it is the biggest track meet in the USA in 2018, anyone wanting to know anything about the athletes involved are going to hit SFS/SOURCE up...hahahahaha~~~~~ Go ahead and watch what won't happen, the guy don't know as we are seeing right now.

Watch as this fake never says anything legit about any of this stufff, all he can do is BS and crap.

Ok, those real GURU's....

Watch Michael Norman, this has been his season, but....is he ready for that sub 43.50 world? He has hinted at it but doing it is something else. His stunning 43.0....4x4 split the biggest hint.

What can Noah Lyes show us in that 200m, is he ready for something sub 19.60?

Can NCAA hurdler Grant Holloway hang with the pros?

A track SOURCE who can't talk track, hahahahahahaha

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's so damn funny is when I talk track trivia, nobody here even knows any questions, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, let's try this for the millionth time...

NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE asks about track and field here because NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE gives a single about track and field.

Annnddddddd in the one in a million chance that someone does happen to ask a question, it's directed to the EXPERT, the ELECTED Expert. You were laughed out of the polls.

So, to summarize:

No one asks questions about track and field because no one gives a flying about track and field.

If someone does ask a question, Spurs for Six is the democratically elected Expert.

You're a pedophile with interests NO ONE GIVES A ABOUT...except other pedophiles. off with the track stuff, you're just showing you're an expert sore loser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's really obvious to anybody paying attention that Avante just googles lists while SpursForSix has superior general knowledge regarding track

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OK, let's try this for the millionth time...

NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE asks about track and field here because NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE gives a single about track and field.

Annnddddddd in the one in a million chance that someone does happen to ask a question, it's directed to the EXPERT, the ELECTED Expert. You were laughed out of the polls.

So, to summarize:

No one asks questions about track and field because no one gives a flying about track and field.

If someone does ask a question, Spurs for Six is the democratically elected Expert.

You're a pedophile with interests NO ONE GIVES A ABOUT...except other pedophiles. off with the track stuff, you're just showing you're an expert sore loser.
    Dude, 33 people voted right? So 32 of them got it 100% wrong as we all can see. If nobody here cares about track then why have some track SOURCE, well?

Since we have a track SOURCE why have a guy who knows..0...about track? Well?

Stupid, ya shoot sick ass pedos, ok ya dumb ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's really obvious to anybody paying attention that Avante just googles lists while SpursForSix has superior general knowledge regarding track
    Dude, what about long time track fan, ran track, subsriber to TRACK & FIELD NEWS mag for over 50 years don't you get? I can talk stuff you can't Google, want me to prove that fact?

Been into track since the late 50's, and I need to Google lists, hahahaha~~~~~~~

SFS don't know anything about any aspect of track and we all see it.

Dude, ask him anything having toi do with our USA Nationals going on today, watch what ya get, yep.....0.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, 33 people voted right? So 32 of them got it 100% wrong as we all can see. If nobody here cares about track then why have some track SOURCE, well?

Since we have a track SOURCE why have a guy who knows..0...about track? Well?
    Keep repeating this til you get it through that fat encrusted head of yours:

"NO ONE GIVES A ABOUT TRACK AND FIELD. NO ONE."

Thread Information