View Poll Results: Who knows more about blues/track & field?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avante

3 7.32%
  • Spursforsix

38 92.68%
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In what world does anyone go on any board and ask like that
    In what world does a guy who knows 0 about blues and track have a 14-0 lead over a guy who knows OBVIOUSLY far more about those two?

Maybe you could post the thread....SFS vs Avante Trivia.....let me guess you're afraid of what will happen, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    In what world does a guy who knows 0 about blues and track have a 14-0 led over a guy who knows OBVIOUSLY far more about those two?
    Scoreboard.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    But you've never actually seen him talk blues or track other than lying about a 20.00.

Post a thread........ SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest, come on, rememeber....by far.
    You’re losing 14-0. There’s no contest necessary. You lost by a landslide. Live with it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You’re losing 14-0. There’s no contest necessary. You lost by a landslide. Live with it.
    So you really think SFS knows more about them blues and track than Avante does, right? Depite the fact the guy never really talks about either other than lying about a 20.00 200m.

Come on guy.

Where is the proof, this is why we need a trivia contest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So you really think SFS knows more about them blues and track than Avante does, right? Depite the fact the guy never really talks about either other than lying about a 20.00 200m.

Come on guy.

Where is the proof, this is why we need a trivia contest.
    Nobody needs a trivia contest.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still waiting for somebody to unleash the mighty SFS on me. Shut me up, put me in my place, let your CHAMPION destroy me. Where is the confidence in him? Come on who can beat your Champion in blues/track trivia?

Why do I keep getting this feeling there is no confidence in your boy at all? This has nothing at all to do with blues/track knowledge, does it?

There is nobody here that would stack SFS up against me and ya know it. If that wasn't the case we'd be seeing that trivia contest, I see a bunch of cowards, prove me wrong.....SFS vs Avante Trivia.......come on don't be afraid.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-14-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Still waiting for somebody to unleash the mighty SFS on me. Shut me up, put me in my place, let your CHAMPION destroy me. Where is the confidence in him? Come on who can beat your Champion in blues/track trivia?

Why do I keep getting this feeling there is no confidence in your boy at all? This has nothing at all to do with blues/track knowledge, does it?
    You lost.

No one cares.

Accept it and move on.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who here has ever learned anything about them blues/track from SFS? And if ya did, what?

Watch as nobody can say anything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Who here has ever learned anything about them blues/track from SFS? And if ya did, what?

Watch as nobody can say anything.
    Who here has learned anything from you?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who here has learned anything from you?
    He's let everyone know he's a child molester.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's let everyone know he's a child molester.
    Where? Come on ya little , where are you getting that lie? Come on ya ing liar show us where I have ever said anything other than ya shoot sick ass pedos in the brain?

Dude, start this thread......SFS vs Avante Trivia and watch me totally destroy your boy. Have some confdence in him, what, ya don;'t have any?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nobody has any confidence in SFS do they? They know a trivia contest would prove the guy don't know .

I can't be beat and would love to show off. Bring the boy here, watch him get totally crushed, it would get ugly, trust me.

How does the boy or anyone deal with this?

1.The first HBCU RB to be enshrined in the pro football HOF?

2.The first x pro wrestler to be enshrined in the pro football HOF?

3.This bluesman wrote a song about murdering his woman, yep, he murdered his woman, who?

4.The first hurdler to leadoff a WR 4x1 team?

5.Give me five bluesmen who recorded but one record?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-15-2018 at 12:28 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All the ways midgets get around...ok ok ok ok ya know them blues, football, track and rasslin'. You can't be doing all that bragging guy, it sucks. Yes we all know SFS don't know but he doesnt brag because he has nothing to brag about.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What seperates Avante from all the wannabes.

In 1964 the USA ran a white sprinter out of the Ivy Leagues Dartmouth. His name was Gerry Ashworth, he would be the last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team and the last Ivy Leaguer.

Speaking of the Ivy League.

The first speedy Raider was an Olympic long jumper out of Cornell, a silver medal winner, his name was Irving "Bo" Roberson.

The first Dallas Cowboy 1000 yard rusher was Calvin Hill he was also a long jumper at Yale.

Don't ya just hate it?

SFS come on guy, lets do this, show your fans ya can hang with Avante, don't keep running, it's not a good look for THE CHAMP.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    17-0

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Afraid to post an Official Blues/Track SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Afraid to post an Official Blues/Track SFS vs Avante Trivia Contest
    No one cares.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The people have spoken.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One of the candidates here whining as usual, and the other candidate humbly stays out of the way letting democracy do it's thing. 100% class act from SFS, and the reason I had to log on today to honor this great man. Thank you SFS for all you do! 🥇🏆🇺🇸💯

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One of the candidates here whining as usual, and the other candidate humbly stays out of the way letting democracy do it's thing. 100% class act from SFS, and the reason I had to log on today to honor this great man. Thank you SFS for all you do! 磊
    Thank you and everyone else for the kind words. I'm a bit embarrassed and I feel a bit conflicted to be honest. Sometimes, I see others get discouraged just because they don't know as much about a certain subject(s) as I do.
    I don't want anyone to stop striving to learn more about something that interests them.

We all benefit from continuing to learn and acknowledging that there will always be more...yes...to learn.

Can someone learn as much as I know? No. But that shouldn't preclude anyone from striving to become more knowledgeable.

It's how the human race will progress. It's not a compe ion. It's a journey. A journey with a destination of knowledge for everyone. It doesn't cost anything but it rewards everyone.

RIP Harambe.

SFS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank you and everyone else for the kind words. I'm a bit embarrassed and I feel a bit conflicted to be honest. Sometimes, I see others get discouraged just because they don't know as much about a certain subject(s) as I do.
    I don't want anyone to stop striving to learn more about something that interests them.

We all benefit from continuing to learn and acknowledging that there will always be more...yes...to learn.

Can someone learn as much as I know? No. But that shouldn't preclude anyone from striving to become more knowledgeable.

It's how the human race will progress. It's not a compe ion. It's a journey. A journey with a destination of knowledge for everyone. It doesn't cost anything but it rewards everyone.

RIP Harambe.

SFS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Pedovante so ing upset

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    21-0

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not allowed to vote but please take the final count and add 1 to this SpursforSix guy. He's fantastic.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

RIP Harambe.

SFS
    We appreciate you, SFS. This thread is proof that your contributions haven't gone unnoticed.

Thread Information