View Poll Results: Who knows more about blues/track & field?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avante

3 7.32%
  • Spursforsix

38 92.68%
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    This thread reminds me of the 1916 berland vs. Georgia Tech football game.

Georgia Tech (SFS) 222
    berland (Avante) 0

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    This thread reminds me of the 1916 berland vs. Georgia Tech football game.

Georgia Tech (SFS) 222
    berland (Avante) 0
    i bet avante didn't even know about that historic game

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    None of this is about..."fans". WTF does anyone do with "fans" on a message board. This is where you have the whole thing wrong.

It's about...yes...education. Not about some mixed up contest that's being played in your head.

You seem to have gotten to a point where you just don't want to learn anymore. You think you know everything there is and you're not willing to listen to those that clearly have more knowledge than you do.

Until you work through this...I just can't help ya...Lil' Slugger.
    well said sir.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That wasn't the question you asked. You asked who was the "first great" in those events.

Do you understand what "subjective" means?
    Dude.....this was the question

SFS talk to me about the first great all around sprinter, that guy who excelled at 100/200/400, ok?

ALL AROUND....tells you what? See that....100/200/400?

Now telll us who am I talking about there, remember only Oly 100/200/400 finalist.....WHO???????????

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i bet avante didn't even know about that historic game

Dude, I have talked about that game AND that Michigan team of the early 1900's that scored over 2000 points giving up less than 40 and that Benford County HS team (black) that went three seasons never allowing an opponet inside their 50.

Do you know the actual story behind that 222-0 game?

Michigan scored 550-0 in 1901, 534-12 in 1902, ya get the picture, they scored over 70 points 8 times, never gave u more than 12, they lost one game from 1901-1905...2-0.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-15-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In translation

I'll toss out a bunch of BS and tap dance around, no way I'm taking Avante on in any trivia comtest. The guy would expose me for what I am, a know nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude, I have talked about that game AND that Michigan team of the early 1900's that scored over 2000 points giving up less than 40 and that Benford County HS team (black) that went three seasons never allowing an opponet inside their 50.

Do you know the actual story behind that 222-0 game?

Michigan scored 550-0 in 1901, 534-12 in 1902, ya get the picture, they scored over 70 points 8 times, never gave u more than 12, they lost one game from 1901-1905...2-0.
    yeah you googled it after he posted it

you're no true expert

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS show off for your adoring fans, give them something to be proud of. trust me.....it's subjective.....ain't it, ok?

Here are some questions ya can't worm out of or dance around. Just man up and give a legit answer, remember you have a lot of fans depending on you to show they made the right choice, don't let them down.

1.First Grambling sprinter on a USA Olympic team?

2.First blues guitar solo was recorded by...?

3.Who handed off to O.J.Simpson on that USC WR 4x1 team?

4.She recorded the dirtiest blues ever recorded pre 1940? Very famous song.

5.The last HBCU sprinter to win an Olympic 100m medal?

I predict more shickin' n' jivin' around, more silly BS but no answers as usual.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Watch this...

SFS I challenge you to a trivia contest, ya got balls or BB's? Come on guy don't let your adoring fans down, show them they have a fighting Champion, somebody to be proud of. To not take up this challenge tells everyone you are not worthy of being a Champion, cowards never are.

A real Champion posts a thread and starts this off, that will not happen with this wimpy little know nothing. We will get some lameass bull but no contest, yep....a coward. And nobody wll do it for him because they have compassion for the midget.
    You want to make up your own questions. You're the coward

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah you googled it after he posted it

you're no true expert
    No I didn't, I have talked about that 222-0 before, where were you?

I own this book....INCREDIBLE FOOTBALL FEATS. Go ahead Google it and you will see that 222-0 mentioned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Avante caring so hard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    SFS show off for your adoring fans, give them something to be proud of. trust me.....it's subjective.....ain't it, ok?

Here are some questions ya can't worm out of or dance around. Just man up and give a legit answer, remember you have a lot of fans depending on you to show they made the right choice, don't let them down.

I predict more shickin' n' jivin' around, more silly BS but no answers as usual.
    Listen berland,

SFS doesn’t have to prove to you. The people have spoken. You’re on pace to lose 222 votes to 0 in favor of him. You lost, accept it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is nobody here who can even come up with any trivia questions is there?

Hmmmmm?

How about THE CHAMP aks me five questions and I try to answer them, then I return the favor? Yep, that would work.

Wait a minute, SFS doesn't know any questions either, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Listen berland,

SFS doesn’t have to prove to you. The people have spoken. You’re on pace to lose 222 votes to 0 in favor of him. You lost, accept it.
    When has the guy ever proven to anyone, well? Show us where and when the guy has ever done anything pertaining to track and them blues? Where is it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS still waiting for you to answers my questions. As a track expert ya need to actually be a track expert, ok?

Come on guy, show everyone ya really do know this stuff, as of right now ya look like a FAKE.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When has the guy ever proven to anyone, well? Show us where and when the guy has ever done anything pertaining to track and them blues? Where is it?
    Here's a question...

How dumb do you have to be to think Nick Chubb had more yards at UGA than...Herschel Walker???

No offense, but someone that s that up...has no business in any trivia "contest" with me.

It's almost as egregious as thinking Eric Clapton originally did I Shot the Sheriff.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's a reason he's clean sweeping this poll, fella.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Someone who doesn’t understand acceleration should be automatically disqualified from ever holding the le “expert” when discussing track & field, tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's a question...

How dumb do you have to be to think Nick Chubb had more yards at UGA than...Herschel Walker???

No offense, but someone that s that up...has no business in any trivia "contest" with me.

It's almost as egregious as thinking Eric Clapton originally did I Shot the Sheriff.

I got one dumber....a guy actually thinking a middle school kid can run a WORLD CLASS 19.5-20.5.

Dude, I have read Marleys life story and Eric Claptons, you misunderstood what was being said, and something tells me you know that. No way in anyone thinks Clapton wrote..............

Now watch as your CHAMPION tries everything to never face Avante in a trivia contest, he's afraid, yep....a coward.

I am ready, I am 100% confident I'd crush SFS and this whole board in track/blues trivia. I know I'm undeatable, I know I have no equal. Now look at your Champion, watch him slither around, making every excuse in the book as to why he can't face Avante in anything, remember.........you have a ing coward as your CHAMPION.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's a reason he's clean sweeping this poll, fella.
    Do you think he ran a 19.5 -20.5 200m?

There is a reason we aren't seeing a trivia contest that would PROVE things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I am ready, I am 100% cobfident I'd crush SFS and this whole board in track/blues trivia. I know I'm undeatable,
    ooooh...your cobidence scares me. I'm sure you're deatable though.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Someone who doesn’t understand acceleration should be automatically disqualified from ever holding the le “expert” when discussing track & field, tbh.
    Why haven't I just Googled the defintion?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ooooh...your cobidence scares me. I'm sure you're deatable though.
    Dude, when are you going to anwers these questions?

As the track expert here it's on you to answer what we ask, right? When do you ever accept that responsibity and actually answer anything, dude, you do look like ya know nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Well, this contest is over. Avante got blown out.

Now we need an over/under on how many times Avante will keep posting in this thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There you have fans, your CHAMPION too wrapped up in spelling and dancing around, evading every question with......it's subjective......hahahaha~~ The board gets invaded by a cat bragging About how much he knows, you wil sent SFS..........really????

Every notice the FAKE never asks Avante any questions, yep......HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY....

Thread Information