View Poll Results: Who knows more about blues/track & field?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avante

3 7.32%
  • Spursforsix

38 92.68%
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't you at all ashame, embarrashed to let your fans down? Dude, do something, ok? Stop with your BSing, tap dancing around and actually do something, can you?

I have asked you a 100 questions at least over time, you have yet to answer....one. Dude, why are you BSing about knowing blues/track on my level? Why lie about 19.5-20.5.....well?

Dude, you don't know and we all see it, you can't run from it guy.

I challenge you to a trivia contest, how about either admit ya don't know or accept the challenge?

Now here comes a bunch of silly crap, the guy has no balls, not one.

A ball-less Champion, how sad is that?

Dude, a 19.5?????????????
    All-time men's best 200m

1 19.19 -0.3 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Berlin 20.08.2009
    2 19.26 +0.7 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 1 Bruxelles 16.09.2011
    3 19.30 -0.9 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Beijing 20.08.2008
    4 19.32 +0.4 Michael Johnson USA 13.09.67 1 Atlanta 01.08.1996
    4 19.32 +0.4 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 London 09.08.2012
    6 19.40 +0.8 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Daegu 03.09.2011
    7 19.44 +0.4 Yohan Blake JAM 26.12.89 2 London 09.08.2012
    8 19.53 +0.7 Walter Dix USA 31.01.86 2 Bruxelles 16.09.2011
    A trivia contest where you could Google all the answers?
    What a colossal waste of time.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A trivia contest where you could Google all the answers?
    What a colossal waste of time.
    Dude, don't ignore.....so as a little kid you ran one of the fastest times in history? Well?

How come I'm not all worried about Google? And you spend tons of time here so what's time? You make it very clear you are afraid, a coward. And until you accept my challenge you will stay a coward.

Dude, ya don't ever actually do anything, all we see is.....subjective...a little dance routine, we have never seen you......ok that would be Lindy Remigino in 1952......or....Hayes Jones was the first and he did it three times....or anything like that, it's always some BS talking around things. Yep, ya don't know and we all see it.

Now point out what I spelled wrong, that's all you're good for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, don't ignore.....so as a little kid you ran one of the fastest times in history? Well?

How come I'm not all worried about Google? And you spend tons of time here so what's time? You make it very clear you are afraid, a coward. And until you accept my challenge you will stay a coward.

Dude, ya don't ever actually do anything, all we see is.....subjective...a little dance routine, we have never seen you......ok that would be Lindy Remigino in 1952......or....Hayes Jones was the first and he did it three times....or anything like that, it's always some BS talking around things. Yep, ya don't know and we all see it.

Now point out what I spelled wrong, that's all you're good for.
    You've become tiresome. Do something different.
    Start a thread or something.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You've become tiresome. Do something different.
    Start a thread or something.
    translation

I lied about that 19.5-20.5 and as ya all can see there is noway I'm letting Avante totally kick my midget ass in trivia. I do have one question however, what have I ever done for anyone here to think I know blues and track? This is a...??? I don't know as ya can see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    translation

I lied about that 19.5-20.5 and as ya all can see there is noway I'm letting Avante totally kick my midget ass in trivia. I do have one question however, what have I ever done for anyone here to think I know blues and track? This is a...??? I don't know as ya can see.
    lol meltdown

Here's a question that needs no translation: Why do you care so much about this?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can see it now....

SFS...come on Avante, me and you in a trivia contest, ya got balls little man?
    Avante....what, so you could Google everything, I'll pass.
    Dummy.....Avante is a coward,
    Idiot....come on Avante be a man.
    Moron....hahahahaha SFS has Avante on the run.
    Loser....Avante wears panties.
    Know nothing....come on Avante grow a couple.

That is exactly how it would go, if I was the coward and SFS was hung like an Arkansas mule.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I can see it now....

SFS...come on Avante, me and you in a trivia contest, ya got balls little man?
    Avante....what, so you could Google everything, I'll pass.
    Dummy.....Avante is a coward,
    Idiot....come on Avante be a man.
    Moron....hahahahaha SFS has Avante on the run.
    Know nothing....come on Avante grow a couple.

That is exactly how it would go, if I was the coward and SFS was hung like an Arkansas mule.
    No one cares.

Do you not understand this?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My last five questions for SFS, he has yet to answer anything. Yep, he doesn't know and too lazy to Google.

1.The last white sprinter to run on a world record 4x1 team?

2.Sonny Terry the great harmonica player recorded with a number of others, give me five of them.

3.What soccer player held a track & field world record?

4.She is the most famous female blues singer from Alabama, who?

5.Who ran on the first all black world record 4x1 team?

A track expert who never ever answers any track questions, are you kidding me?

This is your blues/track expert, good luck getting any questions answered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    My last five questions for SFS, he has yet to answer anything. Yep, he doesn't know and too lazy to Google.

1.The last white sprinter to run on a world record 4x1 team?

2.Sonny Terry the great harmonica player recorded with a number of others, give me five of them.

3.What soccer player held a track & field world record?

4.She is the most famous female blues singer from Alabama, who?

5.Who ran on the first all black world record 4x1 team?

A track expert who never ever answers any track questions, are you kidding me?

This is your blues/track expert, good luck getting any questions answered.
    You'll never recover from this.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just showing off now.

Oakland Raiders 4x1 relay

lane

1.Rod Woodson...Rocket Ismail...Michael Bennett...Ron Brown
    2.Willie Gault...Bo Jackson....Terry McDaneil....Sam Graddy
    3.Justin Fargas....Rod Barksdale....Cliff Branch....Alvis Whitted
    4.Napolean Kaufman....James Lofton....James Trapp..James Jett
    5.Bo Roberson....Alexander Wright...Stanford Routt....Jacoby Ford

Everyone of those cats ran on an NCAA 4x1 team. There are countries that can't compare to that.

No other NFL team remotely close to that quality of depth.

That Raider A team of....

Jacoby Ford...Ron Brown...Alvis Whitted...Sam Graddy

....has four sub 10.10 sprinters there. Olympian James Jett in the stands.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-16-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You had to edit a "just showing off" post?

This is getting sad, Avante.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, ever notice you never saw an answer? Why?
    Because you didn't know. It was easy as you saying "I don't know NFO. Who is it?" But you just ducked and dodged him by changing the subject...just like you did with me back when I exposed your bull fitness claims. You couldn't Google the answer so retreated like the coward you are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You prove it in the ring, on the field, in the octagon, on the track, on the court You never go with opinions. Nobody votes for a Champion, a Champion wins his le.

Now somebody set this up and let's do this the right way.
    college football champ was voted on until very recently.

In the boxing ring the judges vote on a champion if there's no tko

Olympic skiers, figure skaters, gymnasts, bull riders and more have their champs voted on by judges.

You're getting your ass kicked here very badly. You're a poser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Interesting

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I can see it now....

ya got balls little man?
    Avante is a coward,
    Avante wears panties.
    weird...just weird

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante wears panties.

And with that, Spurtacular needed a clean pair of pants.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    28-1 avante gets on the board!

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    28-1 avante gets on the board!
    A user with a join date of 12/22/2010 and 4 total posts. Probably an Avante alt account that hasn't been banned/pinked. That vote shouldn't even count.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A user with a join date of 12/22/2010 and 4 total posts. Probably an Avante alt account that hasn't been banned/pinked. That vote shouldn't even count.

Russian influence probably, fwiw tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because you didn't know. It was easy as you saying "I don't know NFO. Who is it?" But you just ducked and dodged him by changing the subject...just like you did with me back when I exposed your bull fitness claims. You couldn't Google the answer so retreated like the coward you are.
    I picked up on his lie and wasn't going to keep pouring gas on it. I'm HUGE into historical track HUGE, nothing like that*** would get by me, it just never happened, total bull .

When did you show us anything, I never saw you do anymore than I did. Dude, I have posted pictures of my bench and other stuff right here, what you ever done, yep.....nothing. You post some pictures right here or shut the up.

*** Ther Harrison Dillard story is well known by guys like myself. He was first and foremost a hurdler, but he could sprint...also. So at our Oly trials he hits a hurdler, yep...out. So he then decides to give the 100m a shot, yep, goes on to win the Olympic gold. Then four years later he wins the Olympic 110h. I'm all over his career, trust me that stuff NFO talkld about was bull .

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Prof...&EventCode=MA2
    Last edited by Avante; 05-16-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't it bother you that you are showing everyone ya know nothing?

Dude, so if asked questions being the blues/track guy here, you can't answer anything? Isn't that what this was all about? The guy to come to with blues/track questions isn't what this was about?

Remember when I asked about the first great multi talented sprinter and you told me....that is subjective, ok, so in your opinion who would that be, well?

Little people, this is the guy you'd come to if ya had a blues/track question? I have asked him 100 questioins he has answered...............0.

Who out there can copy SFS saying anything about blues/track that was factual? Where is this at?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-16-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I picked up on his lie and wasn't going to keep pouring gas on it. I'm HUGE into historical track HUGE, nothing like that*** would get by me, it just never happened, total bull .

When did you show us anything, I never saw you do anymore than I did. Dude, I have posted pictures of my bench and other stuff right here, what you ever done, yep.....nothing. You post some pictures right here or shut the up.

*** Ther Harrison Dillard story is well known by guys like myself. He was first and foremost a hurdler, but he could sprint...also. So at our Oly trials he hits a hurdler, yep...out. So he then decides to give the 100m a shot, yep, goes on to win the Olympic gold. Then four years later he wins the Olympic 110h. I'm all over his career, trust me that stuff NFO talkld about was bull .

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Prof...&EventCode=MA2
    Doesn't it bother you that you are showing everyone ya know nothing?

Dude, so if asked questions being the blues/track guy here, you can't answer anything? Isn't that what this was all about? The guy to come to with blues/track questions isn't what this was about?

Remember when I asked about the first great multi talented sprinter and you told me....that is subjective, ok, so in your opinion who would that be, well?

Little people, this is the guy you'd come to if ya had a blues/track question? I have asked him 100 questioins he has answered...............0.

Who out there can copy SFS saying anything about blues/track that was factual? Where is this at?
    None of this bothers anyone but you.

Why does it bother you so much ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a track question for our track expert SFS. And will have one every day, curious as to how many questions he can't answer. Will stop when he gets one right.

Who was the first black SEC sprinter to make the Olympic 100m final? Please don't tell me......i's subjective

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I have a track question for our track expert SFS. And will have one every day, curious as to how many questions he can't answer. Will stop when he gets one right.

Who was the first black SEC sprinter to make the Olympic 100m final? Please don't tell me......i's subjective
    No one cares.

Why do you care?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Up in the football forum SFS is talking about pooping and my wife. As he stays far away from this thread. You guys did him no favors, all ya really did was expose him for the know nothing, immature, lying little FAKE he is.

I'm going to ask him a blues or track question every day (not weekends) watch as he either ignores it or tap dances around, or......subjective..ha~~~ we will never see an actual answer, and this is your EXPERT.........

Thread Information