Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hail Satan.

For you fellow comic book nerds, this was based on a storyline in Neil Gaiman's Sandman series (one of the best graphic novels ever written IMO)

Lucifer

Lucifer is an American fantasy police procedural drama television series developed by Tom Kapinos that premiered on Fox on January 25, 2016.[1][2] It features a character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg taken from the comic book series The Sandman, who later became the protagonist of the spin-off comic book series Lucifer written by Mike Carey, both published by DC Comics' Vertigo imprint.

On February 13, 2017, Fox renewed the series for a third season, which premiered on October 2, 2017, and is set to comprise 24 episodes. On May 11, 2018, Fox canceled the series after three seasons.

The series focuses on Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, who is bored and unhappy as the Lord of . He resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for Los Angeles, where he ends up running his nightclub "Lux". He becomes entangled in a case and is subsequently invited to be a consultant to the LAPD.

Watched the pilot. It was a bit fun. May opt for a few more episodes to see if it is any good.

What struck me is that the guy is pretty open about who he is, but no one really believes him. It was funny to watch people react to someone telling them.

Might be even more funny if the main character ever visits the bible belt...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wild Cobra made a thread a few years back.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...hlight=lucifer

I was right with my first comment on this. And my lefty called it. Though it took 3 years for it to happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tom Ellis is a good Lucifer except he's borderline sexual. They don't do enough Lucifer imo. Dude is supposed to be the most powerful force of evil to have ever existed, and all he does is stare at people and ask them what they really want. Maze is at least interesting. Busty blonde therapist looks like she'd be good anal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wild Cobra made a thread a few years back.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...hlight=lucifer

I was right with my first comment on this. And my lefty called it. Though it took 3 years for it to happen.
    Interesting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Tom Ellis is a good Lucifer except he's borderline sexual. They don't do enough Lucifer imo. Dude is supposed to be the most powerful force of evil to have ever existed, and all he does is stare at people and ask them what they really want. Maze is at least interesting. Busty blonde therapist looks like she'd be good anal.
    sexuals are evil abominations, so that makes sense

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sexuals are evil abominations, so that makes sense
    You really seem to get it consistently

When you think of Lucifer portrayals throughout history, do you think of a British sexual?

Nothing wrong with the sexual part (didn't mean to offend you, Philo) but it's not stereotypical Lucifer material.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You really seem to get it consistently

When you think of Lucifer portrayals throughout history, do you think of a British sexual?

Nothing wrong with the sexual part (didn't mean to offend you, Philo) but it's not stereotypical Lucifer material.
    it's weird... you seem to understand that the blue font denotes sarcasm and yet at the same time took my blue-font post at face value

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's weird... you seem to understand that the blue font denotes sarcasm and yet at the same time took my blue-font post at face value
    No I didn't unless you think I believed you meant sexuals are abominations.

You used satire and sarcasm in the same sentence, so you don't know which way you're going.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No I didn't unless you think I believed you meant sexuals are abominations.
    or that the british sexual portrayal makes sense, which you took at face value

i made a sarcastic quip and here you are arguing about it for no reason other than to argue. typical philo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    or that the british sexual portrayal makes sense, which you took at face value
    Which isn't what you said. Regardless, Morningstar is bisexual. Satan is often portrayed as being bisexual, however the writers could do more with Tom than the occasional show of power that even a mid level demon would possess.

The show is about the chick though and they've dragged it out too long with her and nothing but procedural bull . They've not progressed the storyline they left with last season.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They've not progressed the storyline they left with last season.
    And they won't get to. Show got cancelled last Friday along with half a dozen shows such as Designated Survivor, Quantico etc.

Thread Information