Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kim Kong playing the game vs USA like a boss

Turning the other cheek is the best move he can do at this time. It buy him lots of time and h doesnt have to move a fingr anymore.

Americans playing with feeces while Kim Kong plays 3d Sudoku

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Kim Jong Un ‘Baited’ Trump Into Canceling The North Korea Summit

Trump’s slapdash attempt at negotiations has left the U.S. isolated from its Asian allies.

experts tell HuffPost it was Kim who provoked Trump to ax the June 12 meeting ― isolating the U.S. from its Asian allies and indefinitely postponing talks of Pyongyang’s denuclearization.

Trump boasted that the development was proof his belligerent stance against Pyongyang could bring the regime to the negotiating table.

But many analysts were unsurprised that a Trump administration short on foreign policy experience wasn’t able to pull it off.

“They clearly don’t have the personnel in place and the mindset to accomplish much in these delicate sorts of exchanges,”

said Joshua Pollack, a senior research associate with the Middlebury Ins ute of International Studies at Monterey.

“We can’t even reach and stick to trade agreements with close partners.”

Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush
    spent years trying to reach agreements with North Korea to curtail its nuclear and missile programs, but the talks proved fraught with complications. North Korean diplomats are experts in sending mixed signals, often suggesting a willingness to compromise before reversing tack.

“I’m not at all surprised the whole thing blew up,” said Van Jackson, a North Korea expert at the Victoria University of Wellington.

“The structure of the situation and the basic conflict of interests had not changed at all from last year.”

“This was never taken seriously as an arms control negotiation,

it was only taken seriously as a stage show to make Donald Trump look big and powerful,”

“I felt that as things drew closer and Trump realized like he wasn’t going to get the grand submission with Kim on his knees, that things were not going to go well.”

“North Korea did the one thing Trump couldn’t handle: humiliate him.

I think Trump was prepared to swallow the idea of Kim keeping his nuclear arsenal, but he is not prepared to swallow his pride,”

Lewis said.

“Trump is the one who’s going to take the blame for this.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__052518

The PVL Illegit So-called Failing President Trash, just more evidence that stupid, ignorant, mentally disordered Trash, and his team, are in WAY over their heads.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-25-2018 at 07:06 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump suffering humiliation is not a new phenomenon.
    Self absorbed folks just have a difficult time even realizing it.
    So maybe they can’t be humiliated because the bar has fallen to ground level, and they never knew there was a bar in the first place. Maybe the American people need a deeply flawed character in such a place of scrutiny to make them feel good.

Im not feeling it. This orange idiot could not last 5 minutes in anything I do as a private citizen. To much communication involving accurate and truthful analysis, you can’t just talk something up or negate “the worst deal ever” without proving it thoroughly. Or at least putting out an attempt to be rigorously analyzed by others. He just flies by the seat of his pants, this results in a dead pilot and crew eventually. Luckily it’s very difficult to screw up a large democracy with established ins utions. Trump has unknowingly been switched to autopilot almost every other day of his presidency.

Amazing times...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US is proving to be an unstable ally in the Pacific Rim, on our own continent, and in Europe.

For better and for worse, the results will last longer than DJT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US is proving to be an unstable ally in the Pacific Rim, on our own continent, and in Europe.

For better and for worse, the results will last longer than DJT.
    and ony for the worse, that's just international up

the domestic ups, like the Iraq/Afghan wars and damages, will last decades,

aka, The American Decline, Thanks, oligarchy!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Furious After Nobel Committee Gives Him Participation Trophy

WASHINGTON —Donald J. Trump was reportedly furious after the Nobel committee informed him on Thursday that he would not receive a Nobel Peace Prize but would get a participation trophy instead.

In Oslo, a Nobel spokesman said that Trump would have the distinction of becoming

the first world leader to receive such a trophy, also known as the Nobel Consolation Prize.

The spokesman displayed the prize,

a gold-painted plastic trophy

measuring eleven inches in height and

featuring a small man at its pinnacle,

holding a tiny laurel wreath over his head.

Announcing the award, the Nobel representative said,

“Although Donald Trump did not actually achieve peace, he did talk a lot about it, and that should be worth something.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-furious-after-nobel-committee-gives-him-participation-trophy

Thread Information