Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appears Dijon got denied some service in Beverly Hills because of his girlfriends outfit. Maybe it will convince Kiwi LA ain't for him, lol on a side note not bad Dijon, not bad. Not as hot as Fizdale's wife but for a 2nd year player not bad.

Dejounte Murray Denied at Steakhouse Because His Girlfriend Wore an Outfit Deemed Too Racy

Bobby Burack

Dejounte Murray, a guard on the San Antonio Spurs, went to Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills with his girlfriend Jilly Anais, only to be denied because her outfit was deemed too racy.
    In a video obtained by TMZ, Anais was not allowed into the restaurant as her short skirt apparently violated the restaurant's dress code.Later in the evening, however, the steakhouse made an expection to the rule due to "star status."

So Dijon hung around and still gave them business? Screw the star status rule I would just go somewhere else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by ducks; 1 Week Ago at 04:24 PM.
    There are roughly 312 million people in the United States. There are Roughly 357 million guns. There are Approximately 32,000 deaths per year from firearms. 60% are Suicides. That is 19,220 3% are Accidental. That is 960. 4% are justified. That is 1,200 33% are Homicides. That is 10,560. 80% of those Homicides are Gang related. That is 8,488. That leaves 1,713 in a society of 312 million people. That gives you a 0.010256410256% chance of death by gun. A 0.008564% chance if you don't hang out in the hood not planning a crime and not planning on committing suicide. The United States Does Not have a Gun problem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny I clicked the link just to see the chick, I was surprised as heck to see Dijon at the top of the article, R.I.P. the Spurs way Spurs now one of the top teams in appearances on TMZ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprising to say the least. She was dressed very well, and nicer than at least one of the women they let in just before her, as well as lot of the other customers.
    "Our motto is just to play the whole 48 minutes. We are here to play it from start to finish. Things will go up and down. We will make runs and they will make runs. But we just keep playing." -Tim Duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racists!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm outraged!!!

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny I clicked the link just to see the chick, I was surprised as heck to see Dijon at the top of the article, R.I.P. the Spurs way Spurs now one of the top teams in appearances on TMZ.
    Thats what they get for bringing in garbage. I told you all multiple years ago, this will end once manu retires

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn't racy. It was basically how all the girls in Vegas dress when they go out. Funny to see Murray flip the annoying camera dude off tho. I wouldn't take that shit if I was a celeb, I would slap the shit out of the phone if he tried to video me at a restaurant

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn't racy. It was basically how all the girls in Vegas dress when they go out. Funny to see Murray flip the annoying camera dude off tho. I wouldn't take that shit if I was a celeb, I would slap the shit out of the phone if he tried to video me at a restaurant
    Lol. Wut. Get some class.

controlador del universo hemann82's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he try to bring scissors in to the restaurant or whottt
    AwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a restaurant near my town that throws rolls and you have to catch them. It's called Lambert's, their motto is "home of the throwed rolls". Anyway, I was hoping Dijon was hanging out in a restaurant that does the same with their steaks. Nothing personal, but I was a little disappointed upon reading this.......

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad hes out getting AIDs instead of practicing dribbling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More places should shame hoes. Nothing against women but the ones that are were they are only because they serve as sex toys to rich men are a disgrace to women, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Wut. Get some class.
    never been to Mastros Ocean Club in Vegas I see. Perhaps the only "classy" place youve been to is the free sushi counter at Alon HEB.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never been to Mastros Ocean Club in Vegas I see. Perhaps the only "classy" place youve been to is the free sushi counter at Alon HEB.
    Dont eat in malls. Too classy for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as hot as Fizdale's wife?

His wife is a fucking pig bro.... San Antonio niggas smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if it had nothing to do with the clothes, but they already know the hoe is a trickster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Not racy at all. What year do we live in? A dress and heels is racy? The dress was not too short, her ass was not hanging out. She looked damn good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he try to bring scissors in to the restaurant or whottt

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Not racy at all. What year do we live in? A dress and heels is racy? The dress was not too short, her ass was not hanging out. She looked damn good.
    Lolololol you have no class. Or taste. Looked like 2 guys going to eat tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuck that restaurant. Murray should have just went somewhere else. Show some dignity and don't waste even 2 seconds of your life trying to get into a place that doesn't want you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see anything racy about what she was wearing. Racy to me would have been a see through skirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see anything racy about what she was wearing. Racy to me would have been a see through skirt.
    If she was white with an ass flatter than a table, they wouldn't have said anything. Let's be honest.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she was white with an ass flatter than a table, they wouldn't have said anything. Let's be honest.
    I agree.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didnt let her in bc of her face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reverse racism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet you land whales eat there all the time, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet you land whales eat there all the time, tbh...
    Land whales eat there, here, everywhere all the time tbh. Hope trump's wall ends the land whale migration once and for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obviously, but according to the good white folks on this site, racism is a figment of our imagination.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obviously, but according to the good white folks on this site, racism is a figment of our imagination.
    I think you're talking to one of the white guys that would make such an argument, tbh.

Thread Information