Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Personally, no. But it's not my city. If it comes up in Austin, I'll be against it. Even if something like that did pass here, we'd probably still be fine. That's my point.

Well, you don't live there-- so I'm still trying to see why this is a big deal to you.
    Big deal? I didn't know discussing politics in a political forum made it near and dear to me. I'll discuss Syria, Israel, the Starbucks in Philly if I have anything I deem worthwhile to say.

Discussing current events bad now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Big deal? I didn't know discussing politics in a political forum made it near and dear to me. I'll discuss Syria, Israel, the Starbucks in Philly if I have anything I deem worthwhile to say.

Discussing current events bad now.
    You're the real victim here.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Good comeback.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What was I supposed to say? Here we are discussing it and you become a drama queen claiming I'm not letting you discuss it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I didn't say I had a problem looking at them. Why did you say that? Surprise that the homeless situation isn't a concern for you You said if you don't look at them, you'll be ok. Sounds like you have personal experience there judging from the fact that you know that it will work.
    The homeless is a concern but it's a concern in every big city, not just Seattle. I don't know anyone ever that's said they would have moved to a certain city except for the dense homeless population.

And if it's not aesthetics, how exactly do the homeless impede your pursuit to paradise?

Thread Information