Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    For the record, as much as I hate the Robinson pick, I really like that we got Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. He seems like a better Shaun Livingston, and I always liked Shaun.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

This is an absolute steal. Delgado is a great rebounder and has a nice post game. In a different era, he would have been a lottery pick. The Clippers have used two-way players far more extensively than any other team in the league, so he should get a chance to play for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure what to think of him tbh
    Ryan Kelly

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lil' Antonio Ball didn't get drafted.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...cid=spartanntp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    personally thought this draft is highly overrated.
    Doncic ayton Bagley carter i think will all be good players but i dont see any sure fire superstars only potential all stars. Maybe someone is the Donovan Mitc of this year or even Kuzma and surprises ...but i am mehhh on this draft class. i think last year was better tbh even not couting Simmons (obvioisly) and even if Fultz busts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nah he will be be better than that.
    Obviously we needed shooters and the better ones like porter Jr Grayson Allen and Divichenzo were long gone.
    We have been drafting well wasnt guy i wanted but he killed it shooting in his pre draft workouts.

RKelly was injury prone with no motor
    Mo plays with fire ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-22-2018 at 09:36 AM.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    So basically the Grizzlies went 22-60 only to get more roleplayers. Not anyone that could turn out to be a superstar which is what the Grizzlies' have desperately needed for years. Just more roleplayers. The only good thing I can even say is that the players that the Grizzlies drafted are at least better than Andrew Harrison, Ivan Rabb, and Deyonta Davis but being better than the Grizzlies' ty backups isn't really much of an accomplishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically the Grizzlies went 22-60 only to get more roleplayers. Not anyone that could turn out to be a superstar which is what the Grizzlies' have desperately needed for years. Just more roleplayers. The only good thing I can even say is that the players that the Grizzlies drafted are at least better than Andrew Harrison, Ivan Rabb, and Deyonta Davis but being better than the Grizzlies' ty backups isn't really much of an accomplishment.
    I think Jaren Jackson is going to be really good, probably a couple of years away, but he has a lot of tools if Memphis can develop him. Not sure about the fit with Gasol, though. They'll probably try to play them together and it might not be ideal.

Silence Isn't Inactivity Donnie Nelson's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That was the greatest night of my life! I tried crystal meth for the first time to celebrate! Next step is swapping Doncic for Jerry Stackhouse!
    Last edited by Donnie Nelson; 06-22-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Silence Isn't Inactivity Donnie Nelson's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Now accepting applications!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    How do I change my team logo to the Mavericks?

I’m hopping on the Doncic train!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    nah he will be be better than that.
    Obviously we needed shooters and the better ones like porter Jr Grayson Allen and Divichenzo were long gone.
    We have been drafting well wasnt guy i wanted but he killed it shooting in his pre draft workouts.

RKelly was injury prone with no motor
    Mo plays with fire ...
    The kraut’s issues aren’t about skill or passion. He is a well below athlete for this level. You worry about his ability to hang with more athletic bigs on the glass and transitioning up and down the court. He wasn’t even that great a rebounder at the college level. Ryan Kelly might not be that far off. The kid doesn’t look like the type that will stick around much after his rookie deal expires. The Big Ten isn’t exactly known for producing quality bigs at the NBA level. Maybe he can be the next Cody Zeller or Frank Kaminsky! Maybe he’ll translate just as well as Jared Sullinger did.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The kraut’s issues aren’t about skill or passion. He is a well below athlete for this level. You worry about his ability to hang with more athletic bigs on the glass and transitioning up and down the court. He wasn’t even that great a rebounder at the college level. Ryan Kelly might not be that far off. The kid doesn’t look like the type that will stick around much after his rookie deal expires. The Big Ten isn’t exactly known for producing quality bigs at the NBA level. Maybe he can be the next Cody Zeller or Frank Kaminsky! Maybe he’ll translate just as well as Jared Sullinger did.
    Wagner is destined to be a pick n pop back up center that is about it ...
    Scouts say he boxes and screens well just lacks the mobilty to get them himself.

The 2nd worst 3 point shooting team got one of the best shooting bigs and the all time Kansas leader in 3 pointers made.

Im not saying I love the pick, I would have gambled on GUY WITH more upside. He is not a projected starter. Or even a heavy mins 6th/7th man. He is a back up stretch big.

I am saying it made sense for us to address a weakness the team had last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DFW bout to have a huge Slovenian contingent flow in

PS jerseys (even knock offs) already selling out

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6156399...MaAgAbEALw_wcB

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is a win for the Lakers tbh. Maybe not LaVar will STFU

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mo vagner has a jack haley career arc. lets not get all analytical with this pick

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    trae young reminds me of stoudamire. explosive scoring guard, playing under no pressure in a team devoid of talents. that’s a recipe for a ROY season.

Thread Information