Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is true and it isn't about Kawhi then maybe Pop is done? It would make sense for LMA to want out since he wanted to play for Pop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When's the last time I've ed around on this site?

Sorry but I'm not playing games or messing around. If I didn't think this source was credible, I wouldn't have said a damn thing.
    Does he want out because Kawhi is likely being traded? or does he want out because Kawhi is likely staying?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he want out because Kawhi is likely being traded? or does he want out because Kawhi is likely staying?
    Didn't get into specifics, just was told he 100% wants out. He doesn't want to be a part of a sinking ship. It's a mess and he went on about how the media here sugar coats the out of everything.

Everything I've gotten from sources I trust suggest Kawhi is gone. It's been that way since January.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 05-18-2018 at 10:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't get into specifics, just was told he 100% wants out. He doesn't want to be a part of a sinking ship. It's a mess and he went on about how the media here sugar coats the out of everything.

Everything I've gotten from sources I trust suggest Kawhi is gone. It's been that way since January.
    Damn, if true that sucks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, if true that sucks.
    At same time, him wanting out doesn't mean it's 100% going to happen.

We'll see what happens. This summer should be as interesting as we've ever seen in the Pop era.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So it's as messy as a lot of people here on Spurstalk are/were thinking it is? What about Rudy Gay's comments saying that it's been overblown in the media?

SA media, I can definitely see sugarcoating it, but what about the national media? Is it as bad as the national media is saying, or is it somewhere in the middle between SA media and national media?

Also, when you say your sources suggest Kawhi is gone, are they saying he wants out no matter what, or would he stay if the Spurs give him what he wants? If not, is it the Spurs that want him gone?

We'll see what happens. This summer should be as interesting as we've ever seen in the Pop era.
    I understand if he feels that way as of this moment, but what if the Spurs can get a good team around him, you think he'd still want out?
    Last edited by Ice009; 05-19-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karl Anthony Towns wants out of Minnesota. Trade Aldridge over there. Bring in KAT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix is also open to trading their #1 pick if they a receive a veteran player that they like. Send Aldridge there. He considered going there when he was a free agent last time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix is also open to trading their #1 pick if they a receive a veteran player that they like. Send Aldridge there. He considered going there when he was a free agent last time.
    LMA is turning 33 this summer. It wouldn't make sense for the Suns to trade the 1 pick for a player who has only a few years left at playing at a high level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't mind him go actually, it's the sinking ship comment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they meant someone like Kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumors said MEM "open" to trade their No.4 pick...
    Swap disgruntled Gasol and 4 for LMA and 18?

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread reached eight pages with no veritable sources as to the rumor. Even people who supposedly had substantial opinions joined in. Amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"My sauces told me he 100% wants out but its not 100% that he will leave."

I like how you give yourself an out, just so you are right no matter what.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba is terrible stop watching

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He wanted out last year too but was he traded? He actually wanted out since the AS break his first year here tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade him to phoenix for the 15th pick

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s scary how many people can’t operate in the grey. He’s not giving himself an out; this is the real world and things are not black and white. Just because LMA didn’t get traded last season didn’t mean he didn’t want out. We have already seen verified reports from not just outside the Spurs but the Spurs themselves.

It’s the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wanted out last year too but was he traded? He actually wanted out since the AS break his first year here tbh..
    It’s scary how many people can’t operate in the grey. He’s not giving himself an out; this is the real world and things are not black and white. Just because LMA didn’t get traded last season didn’t mean he didn’t want out. We have already seen verified reports from not just outside the Spurs but the Spurs themselves.

It’s the same thing.
    I understand that but there was also a report about him wanting out from that one Boston reporter before OP even brought up his sauce. There were multiple stories about it throughout the season too.

In this case, nothing has been reported about LMA and if nothing ends up coming out and LMA stays put OP can just resort to "well I also said he wasn't 100% leaving".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think he’s saying he has Woj level sources or anything. I think there can be people on the fringe that get a sense of how things might go and what is most likely however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, there can be low level sources. I just don't think that's the case with OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that OP would not just make something up from what I know of him. He may not ultimately know someone inside the Spurs but I think if he said something it’s because he talked to someone he believed is close enough to have some pulse on the situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they meant someone like Kawhi
    Exactly. No team would give #1 pick for LMA.

Thread Information