My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vickers “Vic” Cunningham is a former criminal district judge hoping to win a seat on the Dallas County Commissioners Court. He is also a giant creep who put a clause in his children’s living trust funds that gives them a bonus if they marry someone of the opposite sex who is white and Christian.

The news came out earlier this week when Vic’s brother, Bill Cunningham came forward to the Dallas News about his brother’s history of being a racist asshole. Bill says he was motivated to do this after Vic showed up at his house and berated both him and his black husband, whom he referred to as “your boy.” Classy!

Vic Cunningham is not denying that the clause exists, but is not really sure how it makes him a bigot. He explained to reporters that this clause was simply one of many “milestones” in which his children can get a distribution of their trust. Which, of course, makes it all very normal and not bigoted. He also says that his views have never affected any of his decisions as a judge.

“I strongly support traditional family values,” Cunningham explained to the Dallas Morning News. “If you marry a person of the opposite sex that’s Caucasian, that’s Christian, they will get a distribution.”

He also said that his views on this have “evolved” since he set up the trust in 2010, owing to his son’s relationship with a Vietnamese woman, but that he couldn’t do anything about the trust now.

Now, I may not be a simple country lawyer, but about two seconds of Googling sent me to this very helpful WikiHow on how to amend a living trust.

So clearly, it can be done.

Dallas News reporters also spoke to Amanda Tackett, who had worked on Vic Cunningham’s 2006 campaign for district attorney, who said that he regularly tossed around racial epithets.

Amanda Tackett, a former D Magazine writer and friend of Bill Cunningham’s who worked on Vic Cunningham’s 2006 campaign for district attorney, said she heard the former judge repeatedly use the N-word to insult black people behind their backs. She said he described criminal cases involving black people as “T.N.D.s,” short for “Typical [N-word] Deals.”
    “I’ve never met another Caucasian person like this,’” Tackett said. “Vic Cunningham is like a character out of a movie.”

https://wonkette.com/634132/texas-re...es-him-a-bigot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random guy that no one has ever heard about might be a racist. Exciting!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might?

Also, triggered.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's running for office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not a racist. Thank you very little.

Thread Information