My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (CNN San Francisco, CA)

Multiple sources are saying the Golden State Warriors, in addition to their move into San Francisco's Mission Bay area for the 2018-19 season will be pursuing a name change. Owning partners Joeseph S. Lacob and Peter Gruber, along with GM Bob Meyers held a three way announcement from Aunt Charlie's Lounge about the change.

"We feel it's only in keeping with community and especially our players values that we continue our dynasty with this progression. We have asked the NBA to be known as the Golden State "Twinkies" effective July 4th, 2018." The three were joined by Warriors star players Stephon Curry and Kevin Durant and coach Steve Kerr, with all of them holding hands in embrace.

Apparel comanies have purportedly already been making massive orders for the expected crush of sales.

Coach Greg Pop said "I have admired and continue to admire the classiness of the Warriors, excuse me the 'Twinkies' ownership style and management. It's a shame we have in the White House someone who probably doesn't embrace this."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

photo find courtesy of SpursForSix

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost me at "Stephon Curry" and yet again at "Greg" and the multiple grammatical and spelling errors. Gruber?

Next time, run it by me so I can at least make it presentable, booger eater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lost me at "Stephon Curry" and yet again at "Greg" and the multiple grammatical and spelling errors. Gruber?

Next time, run it by me so I can at least make it presentable, booger eater.
    Sure thing, Grammar .
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...grammar%20 s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're going to feign an article, at least make it look presentable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're going to feign an article, at least make it look presentable.
    Okay could you clean it up please?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (CNN San Francisco, CA)

Multiple sauces are saying the Golden State Warriors, in addition to their move into San Francisco's Mission Bay area for the 2018-19 season, will be pursuing a name change. Owning partners Joeseph S. Lacob and Peter Guber-Smoocher, along with GM Bob Meyers held a three way announcement from Aunt Charlie's Lounge about the change.

"We feel it's only in keeping with community and especially our players values that we continue our dynasty with this progression. We have asked the NBA that we be known as the Golden State Twinkies, effective July 4th, 2018." The three were joined by Warriors star players Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant and coach Steve Kerr, with all of them holding hands in a show of solidarity.

Mexican knockoff NBA apparel merchandisers have already begun to clone what they feel will be the new look onto low cost (to them) knockoff apparel, most likely targeted at the Warriors' large Hispanic fan base. Asian companies are expected to follow suit with reversible jerseys - Cavaliers on one side and Twinkies on the other.

San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich, not known for mincing words, had this to say "I have admired and continue to admire the sexual openness of the Warriors, excuse me the 'Twinkies' players, ownership and management. It's a shame we have, in the White House someone who obviously doesn't embrace this." Pop went on to say that Tony would likely start next season and that Manu signed a 4 year extension for 50m. When asked about Kawhi Leonard, Pop only said "He's around, somewhere... I think I heard a toilet flush so it's looking better at least"
    Okay could you clean it up please?
    Done

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    did you really think this was funny before you hit post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you really think this was funny before you hit post?
    lol

Thread Information