My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Are roasts really that popular? I really have a hard time finding this funny. Most of them I’ve watched are cringe worthy and forced. I watched one of the original roasts with Richard Pryor on YouTube and even that seemed forced and it was an original idea back then. Besides Fitzpatrick and Freddie Jackson seem like lackluster “stars” to want to roast. It’s like yeah they suck, no need for a roast.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Are roasts really that popular? I really have a hard time finding this funny. Most of them I’ve watched are cringe worthy and forced. I watched one of the original roasts with Richard Pryor on YouTube and even that seemed forced and it was an original idea back then. Besides Fitzpatrick and Freddie Jackson seem like lackluster “stars” to want to roast. It’s like yeah they suck, no need for a roast.
    Insult comedy is pretty popular, yeah. I'm not a fan of it either.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Insult comedy is pretty popular, yeah. I'm not a fan of it either.
    Ok im not the only one then. It’s all the same . Say something smug, semi shocking and mildly humorous then get super serious and say “in all seriousness, I love this person like my ing brother”. All this after berating that person about xyz adversity in their lives.

Thread Information