My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't visit ST for years and surely enough... new no lifers and their "reliable sauces" trying to invent themselves an insider persona with infos they get on other boards or ESPN

"I'm not asking you to believe me" ... "It's not because you don't know stuff, they don't exist"... "Some peeps know peeps"

You can picture their excitment when they lurk every freaking ball website and spot a new info, then rush on ST : "Sauces !!!" "I called it!!!" "Exclusively for ST!!!".
    And ofc, because they really have no life, self-praising and licking up their own ass with a handful of aliases.

Some things will never change

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't visit ST for years and surely enough... new no lifers and their "reliable sauces" trying to invent themselves an insider persona with infos they get on other boards or ESPN
    JJJJ
    "I'm not asking you to believe me" ... "It's not because you don't know stuff, they don't exist"... "Some peeps know peeps"

You can picture their excitment when they lurk every freaking ball website and spot a new info, then rush on ST : "Sauces !!!" "I called it!!!" "Exclusively for ST!!!".
    And ofc, because they really have no life, self-praising and licking up their own ass with a handful of aliases.

Some things will never change
    Like sanctimonious assholes who know everything, and are above it all? Aren’t you the clever one....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like sanctimonious assholes who know everything, and are above it all? Aren’t you the clever one....
    Not really hard to be above rock bottom, technically ... No idea who you are but glad to know you felt targeted...

I don't know everything my dear exstatic friend, and precisely never pretented I did. But the one thing my ass knows for sure is that these insecure clowns trying to get attention on a BB board with their ridiculous BS are what ruined what used to be a respected board (and the whole web if you're honest).

Hoping it wasn't too "sanctimonious" for your taste.
    Last edited by JPB; 05-19-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really hard to be above rock bottom, technically ... No idea who you are but glad to know you felt targeted...

I don't know everything my dear exstatic friend, and precisely never pretented I did. But the one thing my ass knows for sure is that these insecure clowns trying to get attention on a BB board with their ridiculous BS are what ruined what used to be a respected board (and the whole web if you're honest).

Hoping it wasn't too "sanctimonious" for your taste.
    Lol and here you are posting..... ironic. I appreciate the semi troll. Keep it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an online forum... wtf you expect... you must be 60 years old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel free to not visit for years again, cuck.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random babbling OP out of the blue by an obscure poster. Yea, that rarely happens on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an online forum... wtf you expect... you must be 60 years old
    What's wrong with being 60? Gervin is 66.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random babbling OP out of the blue by an obscure poster. Yea, that rarely happens on ST.
    Sweet avatar....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is completely right, not sure whats with all the crying gots

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're the ones hes talking bout

Thread Information