Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I didn't realize Avante was actually pinked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So he says

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks again, I owe ya a couple,

Yep, been pinked for awhile now, never have figured out the why.

Ok, now let's see what SFS has when it comes to them blues and track. No more silly bull .

Here is what is going to happen, I'm going to show off the knowledge while all we see from your EXPERT is either nothing at all or some dance around total load of bull . He won't be answering any questions because he don't know and he won't be asking any questions because..........he don't know

This is how this should have been done to begin with, an actual contest and not some lameass bull that we saw. No way anyone wanted a real contest, so ya went with....nothing. How sad was that?

I started subscribing to Track & Field News magazine in the 60's, I have 12 issues a year since then, I own...Who Is Who In Track And Field..the book. I've been to at least 1000 track meets in my life, talking HS, JC, NCAA, World Class.

When it comes to them blues I subscribed to Blues Revue/Living Blues/Blues Access magazines and own 12 big books on them blues and over 7000 blues CD, most with some story about what is on the CD.

That is what SFS is up against, yep, the boy stands.....0.....chance.

So let's get this trivia contest started. I will ask five questions, when the boy runs and hides it will be over and all of you will feel stupid for voting for a know nothing. Especially while knowing who the real blues/track expert here really is.

1.Fill in the lanes with who belongs there due to my discription.

Pac12 100m

1.From Trinidad, attended UCLA, has a 9.86PR.
    2.Once ranked number one in the world, held the USC school record at 10.02
    3.WR 9.9 in the 100m out of Cal
    4.Olympic 200m Champion, has ran a 9.93 100m
    5.Took second in the NCAA 100 yard dash, ending up catching passes in the NFL, out of Cal
    6.Won the 200m bronze in an Olympic 200m, has ran a 10.10 100m, stud kick returner in the NFL.
    7.Jamaican who won silver and bronze in the Olympic 100m, out of USC
    8.Ran a WR 9.6 at least a half dozen times

2.Only really famous blues lady out of Alabama?

3.Who taught Robert Johnson to play the gee-tar. Story goes they went out to graveyards and sat on tombstones trading gee-tar licks.

4.Last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team?

5.First sprinter to be called...The Worlds Fastest Human?

Prediction....some sort of tap dance routine, what we won't see is a legit/real trivia contest, simply because only one of us actually knows them blues/track.

I get how important it is to act stupid over anyone with legit knowledge, it's the internet, I see it everywhere, I get a kick out of rubbing it in. But, to put a dummy in as your blues/track expert when it's totaly obvious the guy hasn't a clue is a bit much.

When it comes to this blues/track/rasslin'/football combo there is nobody anywhere on my level, and it is time to just accept that reality and stop acting re ed over it....ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-20-2018 at 12:04 AM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    SFS default win.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And this is what we will see here, just stupid bull trying to hide the fact SFS don't know .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little people...

SFS can't even ask any questions, yep.......he doesn't know any, hahahahahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here we have it.....a legit trivia contest. Watch how badly your boy SFS fares in this. Notice the total and complete lack of knowledge, how the guy can't answer or ask anything. And this is your EXPERT....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~

We won't be seeing...

SFS...he answers my five questions (there is Google) and then here he comes with his five questions, yep a real contest. What we will see is the guy will just ignore this or some silly BS as to why he can't compete.

While we wait for the FAKE, here I am showing off.

The All Time Oakland Raiders 100m

lane

1.Cliff Branch Colorado
    2.Jacoby Ford Clemson
    3.James Trapp Clemson
    4.Sam Graddy Tennessee
    5.Ron Brown ASU
    6.James Jett WV
    7.Willie Gault Tennessee
    8.Alvis Whitted NCSt

"B"

lane

1.Alexander Wright Auburn
    2.Bo Jackson Auburn
    3.Napolean Kaufman Washington
    4.Justin Fargas USC
    5.Rocket Ismail ND
    6.Michael Bennett Wisconsin
    7.Tim Dwight Iowa
    8.Stanford Routt Houston

"C"

lane

1.Bo Roberson Cornell
    2.Warren Wells TSU
    3.James Lofton Stanford
    4.Rod Barksdale Arizona
    5.Terry McDaneil Tennesee
    6.Rod Woodson Purdue
    7.Lester Hayes Tex A&M
    8.Clem Daneils PV

Most countries can't compare with that.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-19-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hahahahahaha~~~~~~

Poster...ok, SFS and Avante, what is the rarest blues records, there is only ...one...copy in existence, what is it?

SFS...ah, well...hmmm?

Avante...The Original Stack 0' Lee Blues by Harvey Hull and Long Cleve Reed, it was on the Black Pattie label.

Poster...SFS how do ya do that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would a contestant of a trivia contest pick the questions? There needs to be a neutral party picking questions for this to be fair.

Problem is... nobody gives a except Avante.

SFS is the winner until proven otherwise.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would a contestant of a trivia contest pick the questions? There needs to be a neutral party picking questions for this to be fair.

Problem is... nobody gives a except Avante.
    I'll go slow......

I ask SFS five questions, we see how he does. Then he asks me five questions and we notice how stupid SFS is when it comes to them blues and track....ok?

Bummer that nobody here knows blues/track to ask any questions.

Funny how 30 people voted SFS the blues/track EXPERT, now with a real/legit contest nobody cares, hahahahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So who is betting on SFS to win this, let me guess.................NOBODY~~~~~~~~~

Curious how you midgets dance around this, hmmmmm? I'm guessing ......he doesn't need to prove anything.......he already won the fictious contest.......let it go Avante, just play along.......something along those lines. Everybody out there knowing SFS can't talk blues/track, ,the boy thinking some middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5 should say it all when it comes to track. And who has ever seen the guy talk legit blues?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-20-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll go slow......

I ask SFS five questions, we see how he does. Then he asks me five questions and we notice how stupid SFS is when it comes to them blues and track....ok?
    Those rules are ing stupid.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Congrats on another win, SpursforSix

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those rules are ing stupid.
    It really won't matter what the rules are, SFS doesn't know them blues or track and everybody knows it. So we can do this anyway anyone wants, it will still be.....I think we goofed, SFS don't know does he?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-20-2018 at 12:54 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is about a legit trivia contest, so cool that silly bull , ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, a real triivia contest going on here, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There ya have it, more stupid bull because everybody knows SFS stands....0...chance, hahahahahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How sad is it to watch you people so ed up ya just make up? Yep, just like this pedo bull ,ya just make up.

SFS doesn't know about them blues or track, and all of you know this, so why act like some ing idiot?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-20-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is going to be funny watching you losers totally ignoring a legit/real contest to applaud a blues/track idiot, hahahahaha~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will be gone until Tuesday, so let me say....

SFS I get ya think you are trolling, ok? But to talk 19.5-20.5 makes ya look totally stupid, ok? Troll in some other way, don't look like an idiot, ok?

We both know you can't really talk blues and know nothing about track, and that fact will be on display right here as you do everything but engage in a real/legit trivia contest. So why play the idiot, why not just....ok ok ok I was just funning around? I do have compassion for know nothings, , I can't talk soccer, hockey, basseball and admit it, why you need to lie about knowing blues/track? Dude, stop looking like a wannabe, ok?

There is nothing that can save ya son, so ya might as well just toss in the towel and accept the fact ya need to stick to movie/tv talk and...bend over.. yo mama..and other silly and leave them blues/track to a true master, ok little fella?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    lol seven post meltdown

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Change of plans.

Here we have a legit/real/genuine blues/track trivia contest. Something SFS agreed to he just needed someone to start the thread (thinking nobody would). Now what will be his excuse as to why he is afraid to compete.

1.I said for you to start the thread (knowing I can't)
    2.I already won, live with it (as we all know there wasn't any contest until now)
    3.I'm too busy for this (then he yaks all day about movies/tv shows)
    4.we need somebody to ask the questions (knowing nobody here knows them blues/track)

Now all of you will see just how damn stupid making this know nothing your blues/track EXPERT really is. This will be worst than Georgia Tech 222 berland 0, ya see berland actually competed in the game we won't see that from the little coward. Your EXPERT is a little coward.

I just left a forum talking about that USC 4x4 team and their chances of breaking LSU's NCAA record at the Championships. The Trojans have a faster team than LSU had so it is a very real possibility. Now if I asked SFS who was on this Trojan team he'd........nothing, yep.....not a clue.

USC broke the indoor 4x4 World Record earlier, but because one of their sprinters was from another country, sheesh~~~~~~~

Last edited by Avante; 05-20-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let me see the hands of those who think SFS simply ignores the contest?

I'm predicting he doesn't ask or answer a legit/real question. And, this is an EXPERT, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

If the coward does show up, expect to see....

SFS...bend over and I'll show you a contest.

SFS....your mama's vag must be an answer to some trivia question.

SFS..ok Avante tell me.....when did Blind Pooper Jones record his signature tune....I Got Them Knocked Kneed, Pot Belly Blues....?
    Last edited by Avante; 05-20-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Avante still trying.

What a small little slow fat man Avante is.

Thread Information