Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the cheer thing is progressive, jabari is now some alt trump got and this confirms Kawhi voted for trump bc tax breaks because ho's don't have loyalty. Kawhi gonna be appearing with Kanye pretty soon saying no one understands him. Dude makes Durant look like a model adult. At least Durant uses social media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey aunt focker, every person worth any substance will tell you the Spurs are the creme de la creme, not only in the NBA, but across professional sports as a whole.

You and Jabari are giant Asswhole, idiots, especially if you think 86ing the ing dancers indicates anything of substance about the organization as a whole.

Are you mentally challenged? Serious question.

Lmao burn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still better than Jeff McCuckold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made it out like all the secrecy of the Spurs was part of the reason they're in the mess with Leonard, when Leonard has absolutely no say over what he does at the moment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s funny is everyone on here grandstands about PATFO and tries calling them out then someone does it and you get all defensive
    What's more funny is how Jabari lied all year about everything being cool btw Kawhi and the Spurs.

Oh but now it's a mess? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's more funny is how Jabari lied all year about everything being cool btw Kawhi and the Spurs.

For sure but that is a different topic lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude's twitter timeline right now is nothing but a transparent Uncle Dennis/Impact Sports propaganda ..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This. He was the one saying how everything is cool and that Kawhi was working out hard to comeback in March. Now he's blaming the Spurs for "the mess" their in.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s funny is everyone on here grandstands about PATFO and tries calling them out then someone does it and you get all defensive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. He was the one saying how everything is cool and that Kawhi was working out hard to comeback in March. Now he's blaming the Spurs for "the mess" their in.
    Lol no kidding. He was the white knight of Spurs Twitter.

Pulled a Harvey Dent on they ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no kidding. He was the white knight of Spurs Twitter.

Pulled a Harvey Dent on they ass.
    He was nothing but Uncle Dennis mouthpiece all along..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was nothing but Uncle Dennis mouthpiece all along..
    It was too easy to detect all year. I tried to explain it all the time on twitter.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs put out a press release today that the real problem with Kawi is that the "fans lost intrest"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE: Silver Dancers saga..

Lolz this embarrassment of a reporter has gone from taking subtle shots to full blown attack on the organization..What gives? ..
    Odd to say the least. Wonder what he's really trying to accomplish here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't he also say that Kawhi talked with PG about joining the Spurs? (last season, I believe.)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gee the most successful sports organization over the last 20 years needs to listen to a clown named Jabari?!?
    Spurs are so successful because its a tightly run ship that doesn't tolerate drama from immature millionaires

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the cheer thing is progressive, jabari is now some alt trump got and this confirms Kawhi voted for trump bc tax breaks because ho's don't have loyalty. Kawhi gonna be appearing with Kanye pretty soon saying no one understands him. Dude makes Durant look like a model adult. At least Durant uses social media.
    What is adult about using social media?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s really banking on Kawhi leaving. If Kawhi re-signs, the EN will fire his Windhorst wannabe ass to not lose access to the organization.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called him out awhile back on one of these threads. He's from Philly. He wants Kawhi in Philly. Wish he had what it took to come out and admit that. Why hide behind social media. Dude has Twitter fingers. Why not ask these so-called hard hitting questions when Pop or R.C is addressing the media?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Jabari Young part of Kawhi's "group"? seems like he's protecting an investment and has a vendetta against the Spurs by calling them out (at least someone has done it). Saying that, he's still an upgrade over McDonald.
    You kidding me? The kid writing for the Alan Shepard middle school newspaper would be an upgrade over McDonald.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE: Silver Dancers saga..

Lolz this embarrassment of a reporter has gone from taking subtle shots to full blown attack on the organization..What gives? ..
    He kisses Kawhi & his families ass! Spurs need to remove his press credentials and throw this loser out! He's biased and spends all his time with Kawhi's family! What an embarrassment!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-He was saying everything was cool while everything was cool.

Things really changed and got weird after those 9 games, not before. That's why he tweeted about Spurs "alienate" Leonard after that.

2-Do you have a doubt that Kawhi worked hard to return? Because both sides agreed on that. They could agree on one thing during months, the player was working every day to heal and get better.

3-I wouldn't blame the Spurs like Young does. I would blame both sides.

4-Fans should admit that Spurs' old school way, seems a bit inflexible on these days, esp with the new generations.

I always remember David Lee talking about the differences and similarities between Spurs and Warriors. The differences were all about Spurs' rigidity in simple things.

How bad could be for the Spurs adapt to new times? It could be necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called him out awhile back on one of these threads. He's from Philly. He wants Kawhi in Philly. Wish he had what it took to come out and admit that. Why hide behind social media. Dude has Twitter fingers. Why not ask these so-called hard hitting questions when Pop or R.C is addressing the media?
    This isn't about Leonard. Just in case, you should read Jabari Young's articles in Portland, he has always been critical of franchises.

He thinks he's some type of players' voice. He has better access to them than other reporters and players like him.

Did you read his articles about Kyle, DJ, Rudy this season? GREAT reads. He talks about players' life like no one in SA did in previous seasons.

And he was one of the few media guys that asking Pop things he didn't answer.

Other thing we have to admit is he's so different of the "yes, Pop" in SAEN. I love it, they needed other, better angle than Jeff McDonald.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-He was saying everything was cool while everything was cool.

Things really changed and got weird after those 9 games, not before. That's why he tweeted about Spurs "alienate" Leonard after that.

2-Do you have a doubt that Kawhi worked hard to return? Because both sides agreed on that. They could agree on one thing during months, the player was working every day to heal and get better.

3-I wouldn't blame the Spurs like Young does. I would blame both sides.

4-Fans should admit that Spurs' old school way, seems a bit inflexible on these days, esp with the new generations.

I always remember David Lee talking about the differences and similarities between Spurs and Warriors. The differences were all about Spurs' rigidity in simple things.

How bad could be for the Spurs adapt to new times? It could be necessary.
    Everything hasn't been cool in a long time. Jabari isn't a truth teller, he's a mouthpiece for 'the group'.

Thread Information