Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything hasn't been cool in a long time. Jabari isn't a truth teller, he's a mouthpiece for 'the group'.
    People act here like he only writes about Kawhi.

He has amazing articles about other players in this league, not just Spurs' players.

But also, his articles about Spurs' players and their lives...were the best stories that Spurs' fans read in years.

Jeff McDonald only can dream to write like Young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People act here like he only writes about Kawhi.

He has amazing articles about other players in this league, not just Spurs' players.

But also, his articles about Spurs' players and their lives...were the best stories that Spurs' fans read in years.

Jeff McDonald only can dream to write like Young.
    ??? I'm not a McDonald fan. The EN hasn't had a legit writer since forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??? I'm not a McDonald fan. The EN hasn't had a legit writer since forever.
    I'm not saying you're a McDonald fan.

I say Young is more than a reporter empathizing with a player, he has many articles worth reading...But it seems like no one here took the time to read them before talking about his work.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabbar has been trash forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot of money in it for Jabari Windhorst if Kawhi ends up in LA, becomes a huge star and needs a personal reporter, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jabari probably pissed that he has no sources inside the organization and it makes him feel like an idiot when other outside reporters have more info on the team he is supposed to be covering. as to the take, it's just stupid to hint that pop or buford have any concern with the dance team at all. he may also want to call out leonard for being such a mute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every 10 years or so someone spouts off that its a new era, and then when you look around in more detail you find that history repeats itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jibber Jabari

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this a big deal? I know I never cared about the SD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he write this crap or is someone translating for him. What rubbish.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Two threads on the Silver Dancers?

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He definitely comes snooping here. I’ve never heard anybody refer to the Spurs as “CIA” except on this site.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still better than Jeff McCuckold.
    Agreed. It's not surprising that many of the beta PATFO fluffers relate to that virgin.

Jeff "Let someone else have a turn" McCuckold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally an outspoken black man willing to call out the organization, tbh... unfortunately, his job is likely in peril once massa Pop finds out...
    My man Jabari.

People still cant seem to accept there is an organizational flaw. Leonard masked this flaw for the most part and soon as he was out they barely even made the playoffs.

Get with the times San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fan. Plenty of people can do his job better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fan. Plenty of people can do his job better.
    Sure. Problem is no one wants to live in San Antonio, much less work for a piss poor newspaper like the Express News.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every 10 years or so someone spouts off that its a new era, and then when you look around in more detail you find that history repeats itself.
    Some rare wisdom on the forum.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally an outspoken black man willing to call out the organization, tbh... unfortunately, his job is likely in peril once massa Pop finds out...
    I said the same a few months ago, but the way you wrote it literally made me .

He’s really banking on Kawhi leaving. If Kawhi re-signs, the EN will fire his Windhorst wannabe ass to not lose access to the organization.
    Either that or he has something else lined up, like when he left for the Trail Blazers beat a few years ago. I don't see how he could come back from this. Like spursistan said, he long ago made the leap from objective criticism to sour grapes/axe-grinding. He's also lost all credibility by pretending for months that this was being blown out of proportion only to now concede otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. Problem is no one wants to live in San Antonio, much less work for a piss poor newspaper like the Express News.
    truth bomb tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What mess is he referring too? He has always been the voice of 'all is well' in the past. Also the Spurs have been pretty progressive in all their moves from hiring foreign athletes to hiring the first women coach in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What mess is he referring too? He has always been the voice of 'all is well' in the past. Also the Spurs have been pretty progressive in all their moves from hiring foreign athletes to hiring the first women coach in the NBA.
    I think he is starting to see the writing on the wall with legitimate articles and in depth sources like the one from Michael Weight and Ramona Shelbourne. In that article it showed a quote from Kawhi defending himself from the media. Maybe its confirmed the team told him to stay in NY? If so it would kind of suck to be on team orders while looking like he is protesting from the team. Which is it? Either he is the one staying away or the team wants him to stay away. I'm still not sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said the same a few months ago, but the way you wrote it literally made me .

i thought it was just a HH impersonation

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd to say the least. Wonder what he's really trying to accomplish here.
    Yeah, totally agree. It's really weird the way he took that or his reasoning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're way too rational.

Don't you get it? The Spurs just don't "feel" cool.

Jabari is probably about as "progressive" as Kanye West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he is starting to see the writing on the wall with legitimate articles and in depth sources like the one from Michael Weight and Ramona Shelbourne. In that article it showed a quote from Kawhi defending himself from the media. Maybe its confirmed the team told him to stay in NY? If so it would kind of suck to be on team orders while looking like he is protesting from the team. Which is it? Either he is the one staying away or the team wants him to stay away. I'm still not sure.
    I think Pop put it best before the horrible news of his wife's passing, 'He's in NYC trying to get healthy.' I also heard Pop saying something along the lines that sitting in the stands might not be the best way to rehab.

You're way too rational.

Don't you get it? The Spurs just don't "feel" cool.

Jabari is probably about as "progressive" as Kanye West.

Thread Information