this one made me chuckle.

and of course Avante with the predictable response

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this one made me chuckle.

and of course Avante with the predictable response

Well when you've made it very clear you have been retired for almost 10 years now................what job?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What get's me is what were the kneelers thinking? Oh yes be disruptive that will really help. The whole thing was ing stupid and I'm dead serious when I say I would have......dude, stand your ass up, down play that during my National Anthem, got it?

Too bad Roger Goodell is too much of a little these days to stand up for his players and tell the president to go get lost and tend to more important matters.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What get's me is what were the kneelers thinking? Oh yes be disruptive that will really help. The whole thing was ing stupid and I'm dead serious when I say I would have......dude, stand your ass up, down play that during my National Anthem, got it?
    Lol go yourself, pedo

Hmmmm

no one kneeling in college

Could it be this right wing NFL boycott ratings dropping because of the anthem is overblown?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hmmmm

no one kneeling in college

Could it be this right wing NFL boycott ratings dropping because of the anthem is overblown?
    - Some people are boycotting because the NFL isn't supporting players and/or forcing them to "hide in the lockers" instead of respecting their right to express themselves. It isn't just "ring wingers" boycotting

- Naturally the NFL and NBA have a racial undertone. If you have visited forums/message boards of specific NFL fan bases or even just general NFL/NBA talk it is a specific culture: rap, sneakers, and now social politics. The kneeling debate conquered fan bases like a virus just like it did NFL locker rooms.

As a 49er fan it was especially difficult because within 2 seasons we went from NFC Championship game to discussing race. No surprise we dissolved into a 14 lose team the following year.

This sport is majority black. You have to be an impotent made scrub not to find that awkward at times as a Non-black. I had come to the realization about 5 years ago that a significant portion of these black athletes (just like the black community in general in America) dislikes or even looks down on the white demographic and with it their fan bases. This current debate seemed to have open the eyes of many other people. And it continues to by comments by individuals such as Lebron James. So to me this was just the final nail in the coffin because it directly affected my favorite team. If I were a Patriots fan I think I might have a different opinion. Or maybe if I were still liberal and use to being constantly preoccupied with the well being of blacks and busy massaging their egos.

I still participate in the NFL but I definitely no longer plan my Sundays to sit in front of the television. If I'm at home finishing work or if friends want to invite me over for drinks I'll sit down and watch here and there or let it run in the background while we eat and catch up on life. But honestly I think that is how people should approach sports. This isn't even your nation representing you. Or the College you attended. These players very rarely choose to play in City X, Y, or Z. They are simply following the trail of money. American sports have silly team names like 49ers, Spurs or Yankees for a reason - because if/when that team moves to another city you will still be a 49er/Spur/Yankees fan. FC Bayern Munich isn't going to become FC Bayern Dortmund. Or FC Real Barcelona. So in conclusion American domestic sports are just money generators disguised as sports and American die hard fans are sad people.

/novel
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-02-2018 at 04:58 AM.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Post Count
    - Some people are boycotting because the NFL isn't supporting players and/or forcing them to "hide in the lockers" instead of respecting their right to express themselves. It isn't just "ring wingers" boycotting

- Naturally the NFL and NBA have a racial undertone. If you have visited forums/message boards of specific NFL fan bases or even just general NFL/NBA talk it is a specific culture: rap, sneakers, and now social politics. The kneeling debate conquered fan bases like a virus just like it did NFL locker rooms.

As a 49er fan it was especially difficult because within 2 seasons we went from NFC Championship game to discussing race. No surprise we dissolved into a 14 lose team the following year.

This sport is majority black. You have to be an impotent made scrub not to find that awkward at times as a Non-black. I had come to the realization about 5 years ago that a significant portion of these black athletes (just like the black community in general in America) dislikes or even looks down on the white demographic and with it their fan bases. This current debate seemed to have open the eyes of many other people. And it continues to by comments by individuals such as Lebron James. So to me this was just the final nail in the coffin because it directly affected my favorite team. If I were a Patriots fan I think I might have a different opinion. Or maybe if I were still liberal and use to being constantly preoccupied with the well being of blacks and busy massaging their egos.

I still participate in the NFL but I definitely no longer plan my Sundays to sit in front of the television. If I'm at home finishing work or if friends want to invite me over for drinks I'll sit down and watch here and there or let it run in the background while we eat and catch up on life. But honestly I think that is how people should approach sports. This isn't even your nation representing you. Or the College you attended. These players very rarely choose to play in City X, Y, or Z. They are simply following the trail of money. American sports have silly team names like 49ers, Spurs or Yankees for a reason - because if/when that team moves to another city you will still be a 49er/Spur/Yankees fan. FC Bayern Munich isn't going to become FC Bayern Dortmund. Or FC Real Barcelona. So in conclusion American domestic sports are just money generators disguised as sports and American die hard fans are sad people.

/novel

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What's really dumb about this picture is that anyone who doesn't already know the context would think the NFL players are honoring the soldiers. You know, since kneeling is seen as a sign of deference or solemnity in every other case.

Post Count

/novel
    tldr

cliffs on the part where it explains college footballs ratings and attendance dropping too

Post Count
    "Per Karp, here’s where the networks finished for average viewership for this year’s CFB regular season:

CBS: 4.951 million viewers, down 10% from 5.489 million in 2016.

ABC: 4.203 million, down 18% from 5.097 million.

Fox: 3.625 million, up 23% from 2.951 million.

NBC: 2.742, down 3% from 2.814 million.

ESPN: 2.155 million, down 6% from 2.300 million.

FS1: 819,000, up 4% from 743,000."

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/1...7-media-circus

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    tldr

cliffs on the part where it explains college footballs ratings and attendance dropping too
    College campuses. My "Republican Club" was shun

Post Count
    College campuses. My "Republican Club" was shun
    lmao if thats the best you can do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Maga nerds are claiming they're boycotting Nike now lmao

Kaepernicks current status is all conservatives fault. It was just a simple protest that as usual the Maga crowd took it up the butt. They had to hijack and change the narrative of that protest to fit their limited world view. I'm glad an unemployed backup quarterback is making these pussies so angry.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Kaepernicks current status is all conservatives fault. It was just a simple protest that as usual the Maga crowd took it up the butt. They had to hijack and change the narrative of that protest to fit their limited world view. I'm glad an unemployed backup quarterback is making these pussies so angry.
    Not all conservatives are extreme just the same with Liberals. Level headed Liberals and Conservatives believe in the Cons ution and want to live and let live. The extremists on both sides are the problem. Don't make broad stroke assumptions like a dumb ass because there are examples of ignorance and stupidity on both sides.

Post Count
    Don't make broad stroke assumptions like a dumb ass because there are examples of ignorance and stupidity on both sides.
    Memba det time you guys thought people's microwaves were taking pictures of em lmao

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kaepernick did it seemingly when his job was in jeopardy. Bought himself an extra start

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Memba det time you guys thought people's microwaves were taking pictures of em lmao
    : lmao

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Maga nerds are claiming they're boycotting Nike now lmao
    oh they are burning their it's hilarious.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you want to work at a fast food joint you will wear a hairnet ....bald headed or not. If your work at DOLLAR TREE will will ask 70 year old/s for their ID if buying beer. No matter where you work you will abide by whatever rules/regulations they have. It makes no difference if they make any sense or not, if you don't like it then don't work there.

NFL players will stand for the National Anthem, if they don't they will not play and lose that pay check.

I had to past a test to get my insurance license. I had to wear a tie. I had to be clean shaven. I had to lie to the people about a" free" subscription to a magazine. If not on board with that then I can't work there.

Spoiled brats with a lot of MEEEEE MEEEE MEEEE is what we see in all pro sports. Yep. sucks.

oh they are burning their it's hilarious.
    The shoes are $1-200 lmao

Post Count
    Cant wait for mic e obama to win in 2020 so we can put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill and they can burn that too

Post Count
    Burning the $20s to own the libs

Corporate sponsorship.....the mark of all great protests

Thread Information