NFC:

Eagles over Bears
    Seacucks over Cowboys

Eagles over Saints
    Rams over Seacucks

Eagles over Rams

Super Bowl:

Patriots over Eagles
    Last edited by Robz4000; 12-31-2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Had the Ravens and Colts seeds reversed

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    AFC

Texans over Colts
    Ravens over Chargers

Chiefs over Ravens
    Patriots over Texans

Chiefs over Patriots

NFC

Bears over Eagles
    Seahawks over Cowboys

Rams over Bears
    Saints over Seahawks

Saints over Rams

Super Bowl

Saints over Chiefs

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AFC

(5) San Diego [17] @ (4) Baltimore [24]
    (6) Indianapolis [34] @ (3) Houston [24]

(6) Indianapolis [27] @ (1) Kansas City [41]
    (4) Baltimore [20] @ (2) New England [23]

(2) New England [27] @ (1) Kansas City [38]

NFC

(5) Seattle [17] @ (4) Dallas [27]
    (6) Philadelphia [24] @ (3) Chicago [20]

(6) Philadelphia [38] @ (1) New Orleans [34]
    (4) Dallas [27] @ (2) Los Angeles [20]

(6) Philadelphia [27] @ (4) Dallas [24]

Super Bowl LIII

(6) Philadelphia [41] @ (1) Kansas City [34]

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Alright guys, let's see 'em.

AFC:
    Colts over Texans <----- lowest winning seed plays highest bye opponent
    Ravens over Chargers

Patriots over Colts <----- Patriots would be playing the Ravens, not the Colts
    Ravens over Chiefs ( Playoff Andy Reid) <----- Chiefs would be playing the Colts, not the Ravens

Patriots over Ravens

NFC:

Eagles over Bears
    Seacucks over Cowboys

Eagles over Saints
    Rams over Seacucks

Eagles over Rams

Super Bowl:

Patriots over Eagles
    Unfortunately, this OP post is voided because there is an error. You're probably thinking of the NBA bracket-structured system. That is NOT true in the NFL. The highest seed always plays the lowest possible seed in the NFL. The Colts CANNOT play the Patriots in the 2nd round. The Patriots can only play the Ravens, Texans or Chargers in the second round, while the Chiefs can only play the Ravens or Chargers if the Texans beat the Colts.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    dallas over chicago in NFCCG

chiefs over cheatriots in AFCCG

chiefs beat dallas in SB

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    AFC

Texans over Colts
    Chargers over Ravens

Patriots over Texans
    Chargers over Chiefs

Chargers over Patriots

NFC

Cowboys over Seahawks
    Bears over Eagles

Saints over Cowboys
    Bears over Rams

Saints over Bears

SUPERBOWL

Chargers over Saints

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chargers over Bears in the Super Bowl
    If I'm a New England fan I'm rooting hard for the Texans this weekend no matter who else wins. Let there be a bloodbath between the other best teams in the AFC while the Patriots sit pretty with a double playoff bye straight into the championship game.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    If I'm a New England fan I'm rooting hard for the Texans this weekend no matter who else wins. Let there be a bloodbath between the other best teams in the AFC while the Patriots sit pretty with a double playoff bye straight into the championship game.
    all these ing s in houston had to do was not choke in eagle land smh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m encouraged by how much celebrating the Colts did yesterday. They acted like they won the ing Super Bowl just because they salvaged the season and made the playoffs, their game against Houston seems ripe for a letdown.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’m encouraged by how much celebrating the Colts did yesterday. They acted like they won the ing Super Bowl just because they salvaged the season and made the playoffs, their game against Houston seems ripe for a letdown.
    Then again you take the better QB 9.5 times out of 10 in the playoffs, and you're talking about a difference between the #4 QB in the NFL and a guy in the mid to late teens who still looks to run too much. Also, this Colts defense is the best they've had since before they drafted Peyton Manning (not saying much), but it's pretty darn good and has dominated for the most part over the second half of the season.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    they're done, the only reason they got in was all the backup qbs they got to play all season along with a few well timed chokes from the opposition, in addition to the 2nd weakest schedule in the league.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Then again you take the better QB 9.5 times out of 10 in the playoffs, and you're talking about a difference between the #4 QB in the NFL and a guy in the mid to late teens who still looks to run too much. Also, this Colts defense is the best they've had since before they drafted Peyton Manning (not saying much), but it's pretty darn good and has dominated for the most part over the second half of the season.
    get the out there claiming andrew tannyhill is better than mvp caliber Waston

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    all these ing s in houston had to do was not choke in eagle land smh
    Patriots aren't a good road team and haven't won a playoff road game since 2006. That said, I would still take the Patriots to win even in Houston, because the Texans are one of Belichick's real estate properties in the AFC along with Buffalo, the Jets and others. Also, a road win for the Patriots would give them more confidence to go into KC and win, which I don't think they will, but they would have had more confidence if they had won a road game before going into Arrowhead. As it stands, that scenario won't happen.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    get the out there claiming andrew tannyhill is better than mvp caliber Waston
    your unhealthy obsession with white QBs who don't run a lot is... unhealthy.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Patriots aren't a good road team and haven't won a playoff road game since 2006. That said, I would still take the Patriots to win even in Houston, because the Texans are one of Belichick's real estate properties in the AFC along with Buffalo, the Jets and others. Also, a road win for the Patriots would give them more confidence to go into KC and win, which I don't think they will, but they would have had more confidence if they had won a road game before going into Arrowhead. As it stands, that scenario won't happen.
    houston is held back by their coach who bends over for belicheat. choke artist mentality, same with the got in jacksonville.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    houston is held back by their coach who bends over for belicheat. choke artist mentality, same with the got in jacksonville.
    I agree, Houston's coach is awful. Worst time manager in NFL history, makes Jim Harbaugh in his 49ers days look competent at that.

Small Balls Doug Marrone is a little better, but not much, still can't get over that he punted the ball back to Brady with a 10 point lead and 4th & inches instead of sneaking for a first down with 6'6" Bortles.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Are the Patriots good this year? They have some impressive wins, but they've also looked way more beatable than they did in the past. I'm not sure why people think they're the clear second-best team in what was a pretty good AFC this year. Any team with a good pass rush and the ability to guard against the quick throws has a good chance to disrupt their offense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are the Patriots good this year? They have some impressive wins, but they've also looked way more beatable than they did in the past. I'm not sure why people think they're the clear second-best team in what was a pretty good AFC this year. Any team with a good pass rush and the ability to guard against the quick throws has a good chance to disrupt their offense.
    Thing is, against the Patriots you have to be able to get home with four. That is the cookie-cutter recipe to beating Tom Brady throughout his career and it's always been the case. If you can get home with four, and have a competent offense yourself, you can beat the Patriots. If you can't, you don't.

I just don't see the blitz-happy Ravens type of defense being quite good enough to stop Brady even if the Ravens control the clock on offense. You can try and man blitz and force Brady to try and beat you deep, but Brady eats zones for breakfast. Zone blitz and you'll give up 250 yards in RAC alone to the James White's, Edelman's and Rex Burkhead's of the world.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    first, hats off to the big surprises

- Baltimore making it after benching Joe Sharona
    - Colts making it after 1-5 start to the season
    - Seahawks making it in a year everyone thought they would bottom out
    - Foles doing it again

As for predictions... I really like the Bears this year. They do so many things well, and even though Trubisky is so flaky, they don't ask him to do anything he can't do. That defense is absurd... but the big question is if they're going to be able to slow down the Saints enough in the superdome. I'll just say yes and pick the Bears to make the superbowl.

The AFC is such a crapshoot, and the only team that would truly surprise me would be Baltimore. Their defense is awesome and their run game is nuts, but it's still difficult to trust Lamar Jackson imo. What if they fall behind by 10 early? The Chargers are the most complete team. I think Luck is a monster and the biggest wildcard, but they'd have to play in Kansas City in the divisional round, and I don't think they'll keep up there. So naturally I'm just going to pick New England here.

And then Bears beat the Patriots.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    As for the wildcard round, I like all the road teams besides Philly.

Bears over Eagles
    Seahawks over Cowboys

Colts over Texans
    Chargers over Ravens

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Seahawks over Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i also predict hundreds of posts from cowboys fans ting on the cowboys and patfans tin on the patriots

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Foles not playing Eagles are done

I expect the Cowboys to the bed against the Seahawks like they always do. Team is responsible for Parcells retiring. Maybe the Cowboys can pull off a miracle...

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    at these gots still trying to find ways to on Luck while still defending Newton.

Chargers over Bears in the Super Bowl
    I pray to jeebus this happens

Thread Information