Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green was AWFUL on D this year. He figuratively fell of a cliff.
    Yeah, I guess he wasn't up to his previous years. Definitely a reputation pick there.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew the donkey would get reputation votes. He was atrocious this year. Got killed by every single big with a postup game and forced Kerr to blitz post players who would expose him.

Back in April:
    A ing all star

As big of a joke as Kyle Korver and Jamal Magloire making it.

Mainstream media is usually 2 years late on things so we'll see if he receives any DPOY votes. It would be a joke if he even made 2nd team all defense.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expected.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Even with advanced defensive stats slowly rising in prominence, because it'll always be more difficult to measure than offense, it's still the award most based on reputation and I can't remember a player with such a limited track record making it (Green's got to be wondering how it took him 6 seasons to finally be recognized, while Murray did it in 1). Thought next season would be his time.

Surprised George didn't make it and shocked Durant didn't. He came into the season pulling a Green (shamelessly campaigning), then other Warriors joined in, so naturally I thought their legion of fanboys/girls in the media would oblige.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bad to say young gun
    guns are bad bad bad bad
    only in schools

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Murray. Happy for him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great for his trade value, tbh ..
    Yep. Get rid asap

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If things with Kawhi can get smoothed over and they end up keeping Green, a 1-4 of Murray, Green, Kawhi, and LMA would be a of a defensive lineup!
    Murray/Green/Leonard/Anderson/LMA. Utter lockdown. On both ends of the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldn't be the worst if Green's shot wasn't broken

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul rubs his crotch onto players and spins around like a tornado to draw a foul and that's deserving of all defensive team consideration?
    Color me disgusted.
    Whats more embarrassing was that Green got in over Durant, despite playing better on D than Green even when Green won dpoty last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have been first team, but we'll take it.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this helps him find a contract with another team in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an undistinguished group of players.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this helps him find a contract with another team in the future.
    The talent in the nba is so bad he will be a star in 4 years. Lonzo ball is a star and shoots 20 percent from three. Todays nba is awful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robert Covington on first team? Wtf? Dudes solid but that's a bit of a stretch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also at Lillard getting a vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe our leader will ask his sister to tweet congratulations to him on Twitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still rather have Kyrie if he was the difference between the trade between us and the Cavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If things with Kawhi can get smoothed over and they end up keeping Green, a 1-4 of Murray, Green, Kawhi, and LMA would be a of a defensive lineup!
    GREEN IS DONE!! I have no idea why people can't and refuse to acknowledge it. His defense isn't what it once was and he can barely hit open shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still rather have Kyrie if he was the difference between the trade between us and the Cavs.
    Kyrie can't stay healthy when he's not playing with lebron. He can barely stay healthy with him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats more embarrassing was that Green got in over Durant, despite playing better on D than Green even when Green won dpoty last year.
    actually they're both pretty horrible. KD is still one of the worst man to man defenders in the league. He's just allowed to illegally camp out in the paint on defense, as his defensive assignment normally can't shoot worth , and get help side blocks. I refuse to believe a player that lets Kyle Anderson repeatedly take him off the dribble and finish on him is a "good" defender. But hey, that's why we watch the games and not the highlight reels right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The talent in the nba is so bad he will be a star in 4 years. Lonzo ball is a star and shoots 20 percent from three. Todays nba is awful
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually they're both pretty horrible. KD is still one of the worst man to man defenders in the league. He's just allowed to illegally camp out in the paint on defense, as his defensive assignment normally can't shoot worth , and get help side blocks. I refuse to believe a player that lets Kyle Anderson repeatedly take him off the dribble and finish on him is a "good" defender. But hey, that's why we watch the games and not the highlight reels right?
    Durant's man to man D is okay. But he was clearly the best defender on the Warriors this year and it was not even close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant's man to man D is okay. But he was clearly the best defender on the Warriors this year and it was not even close.
    Durant's man to man defense is horrible. I don't know what games you've watched. Most of his blocks are help side defense. It helps that the Warriors never get called for illegal defense. Kyle Anderson was having his way with Durant in a meeting this season. It was hilarous that they were even considering him for an all nba 1st team defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    congratulations ... did not think he would get noticed so early despite his metrics

Thread Information