Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    InfoWars Host Alex Jones Gives $3,000 to Michael Rotondo, Man Evicted From Parent's House

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    InfoWars Host Alex Jones Gives $3,000 to Michael Rotondo, Man Evicted From Parent's House
    Saw that tbh Alex has a huge heart, but he didn't deserve it imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw that tbh Alex has a huge heart, but he didn't deserve it imo.
    I'm sure he calculated that the $3K was less that the value in publicity he got for doing this. Alex is a businessman first and foremost... don't let the globalists tell you otherwise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is a Bernie Bro He expects everything to be handed to him.
    Guy is an admitted conservative. Nice try

You own this deadbeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You own this deadbeat.
    He talked to Alex and he doesn't know a thing about Conservatism. CNN needed him to be one so they could say: "SEE!? SEE!? Trump supporter!!!" Conservative!" He's a Bernie Bro, he just doesn't know it yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He talked to Alex and he doesn't know a thing about Conservatism. CNN needed him to be one so they could say: "SEE!? SEE!? Trump supporter!!!" Conservative!" He's a Bernie Bro, he just doesn't know it yet.
    Wishcasting.

“I would say that I’m really not a member of that demographic that they’re speaking to,” Rotondo said about millennials. “I’m a very conservative person. The millennials that they’re speaking to are very liberal in their ideology. “
    You own him and you'll take him, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd shoot that er in his sleep.

I don't get why it's newsworthy though. It's not like no 30 year old is still living at home, unwanted by parents. The courts probably have several cases on file. This just seems like a piece aimed at portraying a segment of voters as losers. Figures it's CNN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can not pay off student loans go to vAcational schools instead
    He lived his life on vacation. He doesn't need school on how to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd shoot that er in his sleep.

I don't get why it's newsworthy though. It's not like no 30 year old is still living at home, unwanted by parents. The courts probably have several cases on file. This just seems like a piece aimed at portraying a segment of voters as losers. Figures it's CNN.
    CNN didnt break the story it was viral before that

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN didnt break the story it was viral before that
    Right, and it was viral because "Lazy En led Millennials," not because he's a conservative. That continues to be the narrative from what I'm seeing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is right tho I have to imagine many parents have had to evict their freeloader kids so wonder what made this one so unique. Maybe its the guy's shamelessness about it all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You own this deadbeat.
    Do you know if he is registered as a republican or democract?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and a job offer and still he didn't seem interested... only interested in that personal check it seemed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is right tho I have to imagine many parents have had to evict their freeloader kids so wonder what made this one so unique. Maybe its the guy's shamelessness about it all
    For sure, not sure why he gets the screen time. Maybe he makes better TV than the others? I don't know, I didn't watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know if he is registered as a republican or democract?
    ducks living and dying on this story. Hes not gonna take the L here. very important minor battle in this culture war for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, and it was viral because "Lazy En led Millennials," not because he's a conservative. That continues to be the narrative from what I'm seeing.
    But that's a false narrative. I've known 30 year olds, when I was 30, who never left home.

There's a difference between camping at home because you're the heir and being a sore on your parents' ass. One friend inherited everything in his family, several farms and all sorts of . He grew up there, never left home and ended up living in his grandmother's home because she passed on and left it to the family.

I've not noticed the millennial narrative play out any more than the generation prior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than his clueless pauses and being a slob, he seems somewhat educated. Almost seems like a fabricated story tbh. Very stereotypical slob white neckbeard loser getting ousted by parents.

One thing that is very different these days is that people call everyone younger than 40 a kid if they still act immature, and folks younger and younger are more willing to challenge authority at home even to the point of right to live in the home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and a job offer and still he didn't seem interested... only interested in that personal check it seemed.
    "This is going to keep me off the streets." Guy doesn't have a clue what the streets are like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's a false narrative. I've known 30 year olds, when I was 30, who never left home.

There's a difference between camping at home because you're the heir and being a sore on your parents' ass. One friend inherited everything in his family, several farms and all sorts of . He grew up there, never left home and ended up living in his grandmother's home because she passed on and left it to the family.

I've not noticed the millennial narrative play out any more than the generation prior.
    That's what I've been saying as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/02...ords-show.html

Paid to store cars but not child support

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when I was 18 there wasn't any amount of money you could have paid me to stay. I was ready to GTFO.
    Well, I'm not ashamed to say that I lived with my parents until I got married (2 weeks before my 30th birthday) - saved for down payments on my rental and eventual home. If my kids are fortunate enough to get jobs in South Florida, I'll advise them to do the same - won't be able to get 2 these days with the cost of housing/salaries the way they are - it would only be one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son callled cops on dad for legos
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/31365...mpaign=dwbrand

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. house prices to rise at twice the speed of inflation and pay: Reuters poll

An acute shortage of affordable homes in the United States will continue over the coming year, according to a majority of property market analysts polled by Reuters, driving prices up faster than inflation and wage growth.

After losing over a third of their value a decade ago, which led to the financial crisis and a deep recession, U.S. house prices have regained those losses - led by a robust labor market that has fueled a pickup in economic activity and housing demand.

But supply has not been able to keep up with rising demand, making homeownership less affordable.

Annual average earnings growth has remained below 3 percent even as house price rises have averaged more than 5 percent over the last few years.

The latest poll of nearly 45 analysts taken May 16-June 5 showed the S&P/Case Shiller composite index of

home prices in 20 cities is expected to gain a further 5.7 percent this year.

That compared to predictions for average earnings growth of 2.8 percent and inflation of 2.5 percent 2018, according to a separate Reuters poll of economists. [ECILT/US]

U.S. house prices are then forecast to rise 4.3 percent next year and 3.6 percent in 2020.

“We are not seeing a temporary phenomenon.

House prices have been outrunning family incomes for several years in the U.S.

and while demand has cooled off a bit, the supply side is still very tight,”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...e=domesticNews

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rents are rising at the fastest pace in almost two years

• The median rent in the United State rose 2.8 percent over the past year to $1,445, the fastest pace of appreciation since May 2016, according to Zillow.
    • Potential buyers are having an increasingly difficult time finding a home they can afford, so they are renting longer.
    • Rising mortgage rates only exacerbate the problem, as they decrease affordability as well.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/22/rent...two-years.html

Americans getting raped by Capital:

oligarchy suppressing wages for 40 years while Capital (property owners) raise rental and house prices way beyond what oppressed wages can pay.

Then add in $1T+ in college debt that keeps those people from obtaining mortgages, forcing them into expensive rentals.

Thread Information