Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This looks like an interesting movie tbh.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So what happens to all the snowflake Trump staffers who cried about someone making jokes about them at the correspondents dinner?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what happens to all the snowflake Trump staffers who cried about someone making jokes about them at the correspondents dinner?
    conservatives forget about political correctness when their team is upon. As always, a hypocritical, one-way street.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    THAT'S DIFFERENT YOU CAN'T SAY A WOMAN'S EYE SHADOW IS PERFECT MIC E WOLFF SHOULD BE IN PRISON

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I do think kids can be stupid and go overboard in their protests, but that's what being a kid is. University simply isn't the dystopian scape that the film is trying to make it out to be. I thought it was ironic that one dude said victims could never be happy when the whole film is apparently about being victims of the big bad fascist kids.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although soft to make a big deal about the jokes a comedian made it pales in comparison to the direct threat to free speech on going on elsewhere. Like the video shows it cost $600,000 for security for a conservative to speak on campus. People are starting to compare speech to violence and therefore that justifies physical violence in return. People are increasingly pushing for nonsense hate speech laws. These are direct threats to our country.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I simply don't understand the constant outrage about a school or two to which the outraged would never consider sending their kids anyway. Can you imagine if the liberal media reported on the goings-on at Liberty University or Abilene Christian as frequently as conservative media reports on UC Berkeley?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t know much about carolla but Dennis Prager. I do listen to his radio show in the mornings for some good unintentional comedy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don’t know much about carolla but Dennis Prager. I do listen to his radio show in the mornings for some good unintentional comedy
    The right has been clutching its pearls over scenes from Carolla's old The Man Show with co-host Jimmy Kimmel.

lol

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I simply don't understand the constant outrage about a school or two to which the outraged would never consider sending their kids anyway. Can you imagine if the liberal media reported on the goings-on at Liberty University or Abilene Christian as frequently as conservative media reports on UC Berkeley?
    Because it's not limited to two schools.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many schools?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey, mother ers, Mic e Wolfe "spoke freely" Freedom!

and the right wing hate media, conservatives, Repugs, etc are crucifying her for "free speech" that they don't want to hear

what a bunch of hypocritical wankers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    95% of this stuff goes on at Berkeley and you guys yourselves every time there's a protest, as if you were putting away money for Nathan Jr. to go get his Fish & Wildlife Management degree there.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I suppose I could Google those two schools but the point being that the average person probably knows Berkeley but not the other two probably also answers your concerns......

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and tell us how ing stupid your argument is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THAT'S DIFFERENT YOU CAN'T SAY A WOMAN'S EYE SHADOW IS PERFECT MIC E WOLFF SHOULD BE IN PRISON
    Ooo. Caps lock. Your point must be REALLY IMPORTANT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose I could Google those two schools but the point being that the average person probably knows Berkeley but not the other two probably also answers your concerns......
    Not really...........

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh hey, Tyler, I’m pretty sure this reply was meant for you.

Go ahead and tell us how ing stupid your argument is.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Not really...........
    Berkeley in the news for trying to reverse a patent on CRISPR. Against MIT and along with Harvard. What is the other two schools currently relevant with that you mentioned?

Your comparing two private (I did Google them) Christian schools to a prestigius public university. Tell me again how that's in anyway a valid comparison?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Berkeley in the news for trying to reverse a patent on CRISPR. Against MIT and along with Harvard. What is the other two schools currently relevant with that you mentioned?

Your comparing two private (I did Google them) Christian schools to a prestigius public university. Tell me again how that's in anyway a valid comparison?
    What does CRISPR have to do with the safe space conversation in this thread? Seems like you just Googled Berkeley too...

The public's awareness of each university has nothing to do with it. Rest assured if CNN was covering protests on Liberty's campus every month, more people would have heard of it. That's the point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ooo. Caps lock. Your point must be REALLY IMPORTANT.
    It's sarcastic.

lol you didn't get it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

So Berkeley's still an awesome school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although soft to make a big deal about the jokes a comedian made it pales in comparison to the direct threat to free speech on going on elsewhere. Like the video shows it cost $600,000 for security for a conservative to speak on campus. People are starting to compare speech to violence and therefore that justifies physical violence in return. People are increasingly pushing for nonsense hate speech laws. These are direct threats to our country.
    Conservatives (and Liberals) can make YouTubes... it's free and anybody can watch... there, free speech problem fixed...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh hey, Tyler, I’m pretty sure this reply was meant for you.
    It was meant for you, slob. Tell us how ing stupid post #2 was.

Thread Information