Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so I mean they have one of the best 6th men who also won the finals MVP injured on their bench, Plus Houston picked up who's supposed to be the best point guard of all time. Also they were 2nd seeded. Perhaps they underperformed this season compared to what they could do or perhaps being to the finals three consecutive years made some of them less interested in it. Perhaps their coach is highly overrated which I suspect to be the main issue. I mean when you tell Kevin Durant to pass the ball first instead of shooting it when you have nothing but bench players on the floor that doesn't make a lot of sense. It seems to me a lot of the ball movement is to get the ball to Kevin Durant so the last thing I would want is him dumping it off to some low end bench player to start what is likely to end up as a missed shot or a turnover..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CPalmost1WCF was incredible during the 3rd. Incredible I say.
    That shimmy he did to Eliancito Junior was worth the price of admission.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Draymond is maybe my favorite non-Mav in the league, but no way in is he anywhere close to MVP level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol who said Donkey is mvp level?

Hes a good third banana in a ship team just like Evita Ginobili was thats it

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    On another note, spurfans gotta be extra salty right now, dubs look very beatable but your franchise player is a pussy and a quitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA refs making sure both series go to 7 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same people that are saying "the warriors should be unbeatable with their stacked roster, they have 2 mvp's in their prime, and losing would be a choke" are the same people that said "if houston doesnt beat golden state, its a major choke job"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same people that are saying "the warriors should be unbeatable with their stacked roster, they have 2 mvp's in their prime, and losing would be a choke" are the same people that said "if houston doesnt beat golden state, its a major choke job"
    then their is people who voted for HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Housotn should be proud regardless of outcome, they have exceeded everyone's expectations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Warriors lose to a Chris Pauless Rockets...

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    we get it. There are two takes of the extreme. way to point that out, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we get it. There are two takes of the extreme. way to point that out, got.
    except the same people are making them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Housotn should be proud regardless of outcome, they have exceeded everyone's expectations
    I bet not Houston players

Thread Information