Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No announcement yet; but it's inevitable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not yet..

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    inevitable as the humiliation at the hands of the jazz?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not yet..
    I guess I was figuring on D'Antoni being smart enough to want CP as healthy and rested as possible for Game 7. But I shouldn't underestimate his stupidity.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I was figuring on D'Antoni being smart enough to want CP as healthy and rested as possible for Game 7. But I shouldn't underestimate his stupidity.
    Incorrect. You have to go for the kill when you have the momentum. That's how basketball works. This isn't the NFL when you rest a guy for a meaningless week 17 game. The NBA is a rhythm game. You go for the Game 6 win on the road. Like the Spurs vs. LA in 2003. Nobody thought we could win in LA, either, but we ended up routing them in the 4th quarter and winning by 28.

You don't just throw a free opportunity to knock off a dynasty like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Incorrect. You have to go for the kill when you have the momentum. That's how basketball works. This isn't the NFL when you rest a guy for a meaningless week 17 game. The NBA is a rhythm game. You go for the Game 6 win on the road. Like the Spurs vs. LA in 2003. Nobody thought we could win in LA, either, but we ended up routing them in the 4th quarter and winning by 28.

Go for the kill, more like risk having your gun taken from you and used against you like Jackie Chan in Rush Hour. The Rockets have some stretch room, they might as well try and win without him, they still have one star and got this far by jacking up countless 3's. They could even keep attacking Curry on defense since he can be a liability.

Bottom line, they can win without CP3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio beat OKC in a game 6 clincher on the road. With Parker on the bench.

Marcus Eliot Williams Austin_Toros's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Praying for a miracle for CP3 to heal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm asleep on the warriors, CP3 just needs to pull a Willis Reed to inspire his troops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harden needs to step the @#$ UP

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't forget 2014 WCF. But then again, the Spurs sat their dead weight in that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP0 was a net negative imo in Game 5.

All this
    we can't win without Chrissy Paul
    stuff needs to stop.

Gerald Green, others can and already have stepped up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio beat OKC in a game 6 clincher on the road. With Parker on the bench.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    CP0 was a net negative imo in Game 5.

All this
    we can't win without Chrissy Paul
    stuff needs to stop.

Gerald Green, others can and already have stepped up.
    Did you watch the game or just checked the box score? Yeah that's what I thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch the game or just checked the box score? Yeah that's what I thought.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CP0 was atrocious in the first half. Spent the second half chucking and getting lucky a few times. Team Leader Eric "Cornerstone" Gordon carried him and Frauden, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Comeback of the year right there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Harden and Paul, but I think it would be funny as to see the Dream Team get beat

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Paul can go you absolutely play him. You never, ever just concede a game to a team like the Warriors. Go for the kill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comeback of the year right there...
    I know. Gordon and Cappella were great. Gerald Greens timely trey was huge too after Golden had taken a 4 point lead and the momentum.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If Paul can go you absolutely play him. You never, ever just concede a game to a team like the Warriors. Go for the kill.
    Just because you don't play him doesn't mean you concede and if he's hurt, playing him would hurt the team.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What’s the word on Iguodala’s availability? It doesn’t seem like the impact of his injury is getting anywhere near enough attention when him being out has made the Warriors bench a complete non factor.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I know. Gordon and Cappella were great. Gerald Greens timely trey was huge too after Golden had taken a 4 point lead and the momentum.
    Gerald Green had been solid in limit minutes. Those extra 9 points were clutch. I’d like to see him more out there especially if CP3 is a no-go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he will play or at least attempt to do so ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information