Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

How bout passing Tim Duncan or Kobe Bryant first. LeBron the legendary lovable loser.
    Kobe?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    RIGHT NOW

1. Duncan
    2. Kobe/Shaq
    3. James

But James will probably eclipse Kobe & Shaq with the longevity marks he sets

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have maintained he always had a shot at passing him.
    Winning a ring with the Lakers will help a ton.
    He already surpassed Kobe/Duncan/Shaq
    Out of the guys I have seen its really just him, Kareem and Jordan.
    I prefer Magic he is my favorite Kobe is 2nd if I was picking my dream team I would absolutely take them over Lebron and Jordan ...but they are not better.

IF I say things like in a 4 year span Magic won a state HS, national le and NBA le which probably has never been done I can make a case for his greatness but the reality is Lebron has better numbers and better longevity and MJ was also dominant and has perfect Finals record including beating Magic for his first.
    It's Jordan, still but I hope Lebron usurps him. A better human and if he does it means Lakers win another le.

And all those Rings are a team accomplishment wont mean .
    Wilt as HArlem stated has more dominat numbers than anyone but no one cares when the GOAT debate is mentioned because he did not win enough. Rings matter. Even the analytics movement hasnt changed that. Only way Lebron can surpass him is to get close. Jordan has less than Russell same as Kareem, but he won enough to where it did not matter. He is now the GOAt. To pass him Lebron needs to get close. 5 will be enough especially if he extends his near prime" of last year ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 08-15-2018 at 02:13 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Superior numbers in an offensive era don't impress me much

I prefer the eye test. James is a mental midget. Would crumble trying to lead the Celtics against those Showtime Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have maintained he always had a shot at passing him.
    Winning a ring with the Lakers will help a ton.
    He already surpassed Kobe/Duncan/Shaq
    Out of the guys I have seen its really just him, Kareem and Jordan.
    I prefer Magic he is my favorite Kobe is 2nd if I was picking my dream team I would absolutely take them over Lebron and Jordan ...but they are not better.

IF I say things like in a 4 year span Magic won a state HS, national le and NBA le which probably has never been done I can make a case for his greatness but the reality is Lebron has better numbers and better longevity and MJ was also dominant and has perfect Finals record including beating Magic for his first.
    It's Jordan, still but I hope Lebron usurps him. A better human and if he does it means Lakers win another le.

And all those Rings are a team accomplishment wont mean .
    Wilt as HArlem stated has more dominat numbers than anyone but no one cares when the GOAT debate is mentioned because he did not win enough. Rings matter. Even the analytics movement hasnt changed that. Only way Lebron can surpass him is to get close. Jordan has less than Russell same as Kareem, but he won enough to where it did not matter. He is now the GOAt. To pass him Lebron needs to get close. 5 will be enough especially if he extends his near prime" of last year ...
    I don't like the rings argument.
    Context is needed.

And MJ didn't beat Magic in 91.
    The Bulls beat the Lakers.

An injured Lakers team

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plumbers lmaoooo