Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Valerie Jarrett is an African American and there's nothing you can do about it.

You'll sure try lying though.

You'll try so hard.

lol
    She's 54% not African American. Is there a percentage where one loses their African American cred or is it strictly based on physical appearance like as long as they appear not white they can be African American?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    She's 54% not African American. Is there a percentage where one loses their African American cred or is it strictly based on physical appearance like as long as they appear not white they can be African American?
    lol "cred"

You're going to have to define cred for me in this case.

I don't know how you think a kid born of two African American parents and raised as an African American is suddenly white and should be compelled to call herself white because a DNA told some white guy on a message board that's how it should be based on a few percentage points. You can go ahead and explain that one too.

Thanks.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol "cred"

You're going to have to define cred for me in this case.

I don't know how you think a kid born of two African American parents and raised as an African American is suddenly white and should be compelled to call herself white because a DNA told some white guy on a message board that's how it should be based on a few percentage points. You can go ahead and explain that one too.

Thanks.
    I didn't say she was white. I asked you what the rules were. She is more not African American than she is African American genetically but she is still African American. Is there some genetic percentage where one would cease to be African American or is it just based on physical appearance?

Your the racially, ethnically sensitive liberal here so I thought you would know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I didn't say she was white.
    You're definitely trying hard to say she isn't African American for some reason.

Why is it important to you for her not to be African American?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that'd make a funny skit..blacks and whites taking turns on who they want to be in their race...like a racial draft

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're definitely trying hard to say she isn't African American for some reason.

Why is it important to you for her not to be African American?
    I specifically said she is African American.

Why are you trying so hard not to answer my question? I just thought you would know, if you don't just say so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I didn't say she was white. I asked you what the rules were. She is more not African American than she is African American genetically but she is still African American. Is there some genetic percentage where one would cease to be African American or is it just based on physical appearance?

Your the racially, ethnically sensitive liberal here so I thought you would know.
    You're the one with the percentage. What's your opinion

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You also said she's not.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that'd make a funny skit..blacks and whites taking turns on who they want to be in their race...like a racial draft
    yeah like who gets the Wu-Tang Clan

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Generally in these conversations I put the threshold at "Whatever percentage would have kept her from accessing the same places and things that white people could access in the segregated south."

In several states before 1967, it would have been illegal for her to marry a Caucasian male, for one example. That makes her African American.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah like who gets the Wu-Tang Clan
    I had to watch it again. Damn that was funny .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're the one with the percentage. What's your opinion
    It's not my percentage. She released it. I don't have an opinion just asking how it works. Do you know?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Generally in these conversations I put the threshold at "Whatever percentage would have kept her from accessing the same places and things that white people could access in the segregated south."

In several states before 1967, it would have been illegal for her to marry a Caucasian male, for one example. That makes her African American.
    Well I don't think they were doing DNA tests back then so do you mean physical appearance not percentage.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It has to be me, but.....talking Roseanne...really? She could be from Mars, a whatever, so what?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Great.

What's your problem then?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    It has to be me, but.....talking Roseanne...really?
    lol Avante begging for attention.

Sad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well I don't think they were doing DNA tests back then so do you mean physical appearance not percentage.
    That's my point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It's not my percentage. She released it. I don't have an opinion just asking how it works. Do you know?
    Yeah, it's not based strictly on physical appearance nor is it based strictly on a percentage. It really is OK to do a case by case basis if it's important enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It has to be me, but.....talking Roseanne...really? She could be from Mars, a whatever, so what?
    She's a fat hag but this is still a more entertaining topic than any of your ty 1940s track meet lists

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, it's not based strictly on physical appearance nor is it based strictly on a percentage. It really is OK to do a case by case basis if it's important enough.
    Okay so there are no specific rules. That's what I was asking Chump but he's always too scared every question is a trick or something to answer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Okay so there are no specific rules. That's what I was asking Chump but he's always too scared every question is a trick or something to answer.
    Nah, I was just didn't believe you were so stupid you needed to have it explained to you.

Now I know you're that stupid. I'll help you out in the future.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Is cyber bullying / pushing one towards suicide worse than "racism"?

I guess we'll find out.

Here is the tweet of a former Clinton aide / former Schumer aide / former Holder aide, Brian Fallon after Anthony Bordain called out Hillary.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Is cyber bullying / pushing one towards suicide worse than "racism"?

I guess we'll find out.

Here is the tweet of a former Clinton aide / former Schumer aide / former Holder aide, Brian Fallon after Anthony Bordain called out Hillary.

you went through this much trouble.

wow

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    you went through this much trouble.

wow
    "Clambake"
    Cuck Blake has vagina envy.