Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    Post Count
    Peyton is in the same category as Durbeta, CP0, Kobe, etc. He's the golden boy. Media won't criticize him or report anything that makes him look bad.

I didn't say he was a system QB, I said he looked like one when the defense carried him to his only rings in spite of his play.

Peyton trying to be the system was the main reason why he underachieved. All it ever produced was empty stats and one-and-dones in the playoffs with stacked teams. It speaks volumes that Peyton's teams had their greatest successes when Peyton was playing like crap and the defense had to carry the team.

Peyton wasn't carried. Without Peyton, Indy doesn't get to the SuperBowl that he happened to be the Most Valuable Player in and not his fault his defenses got raped in the two he lost.

Dude has 5 MVPS, almost every record possible and you treat him like a jabrone like he's a coat tail rider like Durbeta or got piggy backed to his rings like Shaq carried that big piece of luggage named Kobe. Completely different.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Peyton wasn't carried. Without Peyton, Indy doesn't get to the SuperBowl that he happened to be the Most Valuable Player in and not his fault his defenses got raped in the two he lost.

Dude has 5 MVPS, almost every record possible and you treat him like a jabrone like he's a coat tail rider like Durbeta or got piggy backed to his rings like Shaq carried that big piece of luggage named Kobe. Completely different.
    Peyton's 2006 playoff stats: 3 TDs, 7 INTs, lowest playoff passer rating of any SB-winning QB. Meanwhile, the defense held opponents to 16.3 PPG. And you're giving him the credit for that ring? That's like giving Porker the credit for the Spurs' ring in 2007 because he won Finals MVP against Boobie Gibson.

Peyton had an elite defense in 2005 and still choked to the Steelers at home. He had the best scoring defense in football in 2007 and choked to the Chargers with two hideous momentum-changing interceptions. He had an elite defense in 2012 and choked to the Ravens with a game-losing interception in OT. He had an elite defense in 2013 and we all remember his awful performance against the Seahawks. So no, the "if only he had better defenses" excuse doesn't work. He had plenty of great defenses, they just weren't always able to bail him out when he choked.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Peyton's 2006 playoff stats: 3 TDs, 7 INTs, lowest playoff passer rating of any SB-winning QB. Meanwhile, the defense held opponents to 16.3 PPG. And you're giving him the credit for that ring? That's like giving Porker the credit for the Spurs' ring in 2007 because he won Finals MVP against Boobie Gibson.

Peyton had an elite defense in 2005 and still choked to the Steelers at home. He had the best scoring defense in football in 2007 and choked to the Chargers with two hideous momentum-changing interceptions. He had an elite defense in 2012 and choked to the Ravens with a game-losing interception in OT. He had an elite defense in 2013 and we all remember his awful performance against the Seahawks. So no, the "if only he had better defenses" excuse doesn't work. He had plenty of great defenses, they just weren't always able to bail him out when he choked.
    So when talking the great QB's, who do we put ahead of Peyton Manning, well?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It really is funny, here we see Clipper Nation talking up....

Joe Flacco
    Derek Anderson
    Tom Savage

Why?

Then he runs down Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton who are FAR FAR FAR better than his boys.

I don't get it?

And why does he work so damn hard at it? Does the boy really think anyone values his QB opinions? When he's made it totally obvious he don't know about QB's.

Soom "STRUGGLE" Wilson will be voted in as one of the top 15 players in the NFL. Boy, what a "STRUGGLE"...hahaha~~~

comp%....64.1
    yards....3,983
    TD....34..................NFL leader
    INT...11
    QB rating....95.4 and he is second only to Rodgers on the All Time list

That is struggling, hahahaha~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 06-14-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    I will give Avante some credit. He does know more about QBs than CN.

Post Count
    Funny joke.

Veteran
    Post Count

You can't shake that Tom Savage and Russell Wilson Ls bro. It'll be the only time I give him due credit as it's the only time he's earned it.

Post Count
    You can't shake that Tom Savage and Russell Wilson Ls bro. It'll be the only time I give him due credit as it's the only time he's earned it.
    The Tom Savage thing was me trolling Avante, since he had spent that whole season making excuses for Assweiler's terrible play on the Texans. He's still melting down over it on a daily basis.

My opinion that Struggle is a glorified game manager on a stacked team isn't an "L" at all. It's the truth. Just look at how much worse the Seahawks get by the year as Struggle's role in their offense increases. They've gone from potential dynasty to one-hit wonder to missing the playoffs.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Actually most football fans know more about QBs than CN.

Bench Newton for Anderson......stupid.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-14-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Tom Savage thing was me trolling Avante, since he had spent that whole season making excuses for Assweiler's terrible play on the Texans. He's still melting down over it on a daily basis.

My opinion that Struggle is a glorified game manager on a stacked team isn't an "L" at all. It's the truth. Just look at how much worse the Seahawks get by the year as Struggle's role in their offense increases. They've gone from potential dynasty to one-hit wonder to missing the playoffs.
    You know as well as I do if Savage had panned out there is no.....just me trolling. It would have been....see see what did I tell ya? So cool that lameass bull .

Dude, don't you think all of us get the game? So why is Russell playing in all those pro bowls, ranked high by the players, all those tv peope raving about him, this guy who has seen them all since Unitas bragging about him? Just watch the guy play, you really don't see...IT....everybody else does. Dude, the guy is an amazing player and only your dumbass doesn't see it.

Dude, I can talk about QB's you've never even heard of, yes Avante knows more about well......football....and it's totaly obvious,

Wilson has done thyings never seen before, you are aware of that, right? He holds three/four NFL records or firsts. His six season career THE six season career, Yet you're damn stupid to get any of that.

You don't know QB's guy and we can we see it, ok?

Best to do that dumb kid BS and.....tldr.......all ya can do stupid.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-14-2018 at 11:22 PM.

Thread Information