Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gotta roll with Avante here. Rap sucks big time now adays. I still enjoy the music to dance to, but I cannot stand the lyrics or rap words, or what eva tha you call it. Its pure trash basically. Incoherent rambling, cussing like a sailor, not finishing words or sentences, it just pure garbage IMHO. No talent required. Example Rap Song: Walk it like I talk it

Really? If I made that exact same song, I would have been laughed out of the studio and that tune would have never seen soundcloud let alone the radio.
    I thought at first OP might have been being sarcastic. But then I thought oh it's mono, nope.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante bringing the goods on this thread.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    broke ass gs and his free donuts and kitty litter car.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Iced over windows with other gots in car listening to Ye. -my idea of a good time by Monoslob.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well I'll be damn, what do ya know?

Once again I really had no idea.

Early life

Kanye Omari West was born on June 8, 1977, in Atlanta, Georgia.[5][6] After his parents divorced when he was three years old he moved with his mother to Chicago, Illinois.[7][8] His father, Ray West, is a former Black Panther and was one of the first black photojournalists at The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution.

Let's see about Snoop Dogg.

Yep, here it is again.

Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.[9][10] was born in Long Beach, California,[10][11] the second of three sons.[12] He was named after his stepfather, Calvin Cordozar Broadus Sr. His mother is Beverly Broadus (née Tate).[13][14][15] His father, Vernell Varnado,[14] was a Vietnam veteran, singer, and mail carrier who was frequently absent from his life.[16] As a boy, Broadus's parents nicknamed him "Snoopy" because of his appearance but usually addressed him as Calvin at home.[11][17] His mother and stepfather divorced in 1975. When he was very young, Broadus began singing and playing piano at Golgotha Trinity Baptist Church. In sixth grade, he began rapping.[18][19] Broadus's father left the family when he was three months old. A DNA test read by George Lopez on Lopez Tonight revealed Broadus to be of 71% African, 23% Native American, and 6% European descent.[20]

So what rapper came from a stable well to do family setting, hmmmm?
    you didn't edit the citations out from your copy and paste job

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ watch out Avante, these Ye adherents are gangsta.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...grammar%20 s

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ watch out Avante, these Ye adherents are gangsta.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...grammar%20 s
    I have grandkids, and when my kids were growing up I never played.....cut your throat mama, drink your blood like wine...Pegleg Howell. Gonna take my dirk and stab her, turn it round and round.....Robert Lockwood. I got nipples on my ties big as the end of your thumb....Lucille Bogan. That is just what a responsible adult does.

To make $$$$$$$ off lewd and obscene music knowing kids are buying this , who does this, yep, degenerate, greedy, asshole idiots.

I'm not at all concerned with what us adults hear, it's too late for us, but ya do try and protect the kids, if you have any substance about yourself at all.

Stuff ya just don't play with kids around.

I get most of that is more about violence that obscene, my point is some stuff just isn't for kids. Save.....they do have parental guidance labeled.........we know how that works/doesn't work.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-04-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    you didn't edit the citations out from your copy and paste job

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Iced over windows with other gots in car listening to Ye. -my idea of a good time by Monoslob.
    sup bruh. hows that south korean olympic cheerleading team scouting going fellow alpha male

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sup bruh. hows that south korean olympic cheerleading team scouting going fellow alpha male
    Highly recommend Korean pussy.

If you ever tire of being up mono and the rest of the Krews ass'.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Friendly advice, gs, you wont impress Korean girls with free donuts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fapps where you been jerking off now the Craigslist personals is down? Need recommendations, thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fapps where you been jerking off now the Craigslist personals is down? Need recommendations, thanks.
    Shame he didn't get KODI to work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shame he didn't get KODI to work.
    KODIs been workin fine for years, Straw.

DJR210 gave enough info. Then he posted his source so I'm good to go and ongoing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you had some game I'd say the club and some meetup groups.
    Will take more then cinnamon whiskey tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Friendly advice, gs, you wont impress Korean girls with free donuts.
    Koreans love donuts you putz.
    Mount back on one of the Laundry Krew.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    back on topic

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Kids See Ghosts is even better than Ye. Kanye's best production and rapping in a while - and Cudi is actually tolerable throughout the whole album.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I seriously doubt there is a rapper out there today or a rap song that could keep my interest. I'd be thinking about all that far better stuff I could listening to.

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I seriously doubt there is a rapper out there today or a rap song that could keep my interest. I'd be thinking about all that far better stuff I could listening to.
    What kind of "music expert" completely disregards the most popular genre of music?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Kids See Ghosts is even better than Ye. Kanye's best production and rapping in a while - and Cudi is actually tolerable throughout the whole album.
    yup. kids see ghosts its the best project out of the 3 so far. cudi carried the project, tho. he's talented asf.

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    yup. kids see ghosts its the best project out of the 3 so far. cudi carried the project, tho. he's talented asf.
    Cudi was good, but I wouldn't say he carried the project by any means. The production is nice and, like I said, Kanye's verses on this are some of his best in a while. So far, I'm liking Reborn and Cudi Montage the best out of all the tracks.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What kind of "music expert" completely disregards the most popular genre of music?
    Talk to me about jazz, blues, country, soul, funk, bluegrass, reggae, R&B, alternative, rockabilly/hillbillie, rock and roll, ya can't can you. All you know is what you've heard in the last 20ish years. My music world is far FAR bigger than that.

You actually believe rap can stand up vs the great music, the Big Band sound, Miles Davis, Bob Wills, Billie Holiday, Ray Charles, John Coltrane, Nina Simone, those 50's Doo Wop groups? No it can't.

You like everyone else here lacks depth, you are too limited so ya don't know any better. Ignorance.....would fit.

Dude, I own rap ,hip hop, it's alright but noway in it can stack up with really talented artists and bands, and I've heard FAR FAR FAR FAR more of this stuff than you have. Ya wanna hear some real talent, check out bluegrass, but..............being what ya are ya can't get it.

YES....if you are some 14-18 black kid living the black life yes rap, hip hop fits. But if you really know music it actually sucks.

Keep in mind, I start with old pimitive black blues. I probably own more black music here than anyone here.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-08-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing about music is...mood. Ya go to a kicker bar, you won't find rap/hip on the jukebox, ya see it doesn't fit the mood. I can't see what situation I'd be in where garbage music fits. YES......roaming the streets with my fellow thigs, ok..... this, that, kill a cop a hoe...cool. But ya outgrow that silly . I like music that stands the test of time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Talk to me about jazz, blues, country, soul, funk, bluegrass, reggae, R&B, alternative, rockabilly/hillbillie, rock and roll, ya can't can you. All you know is what you've heard in the last 20ish years. My music world is far FAR bigger than that.

You actually believe rap can stand up vs the great music, the Big Band sound, Miles Davis, Bob Wills, Billie Holiday, Ray Charles, John Coltrane, Nina Simone, those 50's Doo Wop groups? No it can't.

You like everyone else here lacks depth, you are too limited so ya don't know any better. Ignorance.....would fit.

Dude, I own rap ,hip hop, it's alright but noway in it can stack up with really talented artists and bands, and I've heard FAR FAR FAR FAR more of this stuff than you have. Ya wanna hear some real talent, check out bluegrass, but..............being what ya are ya can't get it.

YES....if you are some 14-18 black kid living the black life yes rap, hip hop fits. But if you really know music it actually sucks.

Keep in mind, I start with old pimitive black blues. I probably own more black music here than anyone here.
    Kill yourself got

Thread Information