Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    1. Trade Kiwi for best package of young stars + picks
    2. Trade LMA for lottery pick if possible, and unload at least one terrible Fatty/Gosol contract if you can in deal
    3. Using extra capspace to sign Parker to one last loyalty deal since Spur won't be competing anyways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we had a good run tbh

the spurs will be very mediocre for a long time. we dont have a franchise player nor is there a good way to acquire one without completing sucking for several years

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Luka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is a franchise player, just not a top 5 guy and that's the standard we expect. I assume LMA and the Spurs Mutually agree to go or stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA will stay if the Spurs can get some good pieces around him. It’s enough to semi-contend, and he gets to be “the guy” and get his touches and accolades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    LMA will stay if the Spurs can get some good pieces around him. It’s enough to semi-contend, and he gets to be “the guy” and get his touches and accolades.
    only reasons this happens is to keep Poop appeased by not forcing him to coach a rebuilding bottom-dweller for his remaining two seasons. Best move is to trade him now when he still has value, which he won't in two years. if PATFO retains him just to 1st round exit the next two seasons for that reason, which would set the rebuild back an additional 3-4 seasons, they should be forced to retire this offseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to take forever to field a good team again. Look at Utah. They couldn't even keep Gordon Hayward.

But... get picks, young players. Lay low. This era is borked by Durant, anyway. Maybe something in the future will happen, but just cast out for now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pics, youngins and expirings. #MakeATTCheapAgain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. We can be a good team if we get some shooters and PnR players. Keep green and Kyle now if we can. Also try and keep Rudy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just know they'll hang on to Fatty, Gasol, and Porker anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to take forever to field a good team again. Look at Utah. They couldn't even keep Gordon Hayward.

But... get picks, young players. Lay low. This era is borked by Durant, anyway. Maybe something in the future will happen, but just cast out for now.
    Hayward was trash. The hard part of a small market team is learning when to go all in on a star, or let them bail. It appears Utah got the right call, but it's a hard decision to make

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lakers package is awful value. id rather talk to philly or boston.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs HAVE to trade LA for the highest pick possible. They'll be stuck in a spot no team wants to be at if they don't. End of the lottery or nearly outside of it.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Spurs HAVE to trade LA for the highest pick possible. They'll be stuck in a spot no team wants to be at if they don't. End of the lottery or nearly outside of it.
    Poop won't let them. He doesn't want two bottom feeder teams to cap off his coaching career. I am more than sure this franchise will screw over and delay the rebuild by half a decade just to appease him for two more mediocre seasons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Count me in on the Doncic bandwagon. I'm not sure if he is good enough to be a franchise player but Manu should be the perfect mentor for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns package could be appealing for anything with the pick + Booker. Philly could be a good spot, Simmons package for Kawhi. Frees up Simmons who is more ball dominate, add Lebron, have Embiid, Kawhi, Lebron, Fultz. Draft is already on Thursday so this will probably go down in the next week.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns package could be appealing for anything with the pick + Booker. Philly could be a good spot, Simmons package for Kawhi. Frees up Simmons who is more ball dominate, add Lebron, have Embiid, Kawhi, Lebron, Fultz. Draft is already on Thursday so this will probably go down in the next week.
    I think you're being way too optimistic, my guy

The Spurs will be lucky to get a good package, at this point, definitely not expecting a great one..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi is going, Spurs should be selling everyone over 25.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop won't let them. He doesn't want two bottom feeder teams to cap off his coaching career. I am more than sure this franchise will screw over and delay the rebuild by half a decade just to appease him for two more mediocre seasons
    I don't think you've ever had a bad post bro tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're being way too optimistic, my guy

The Spurs will be lucky to get a good package, at this point, definitely not expecting a great one..
    Plenty of teams who would give up alot for him tbh, everyone is chasing the Warriors. Its at least good they know this now a week before the draft if they get picks in return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi is going, Spurs should be selling everyone over 25.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic
    Michael Porter Jr.
    Marvin Bagley III
    Jaylen Brown
    Jayson Tatum
    Brandon Ingram

We'll probably end up with one of these guys. Obviously not one of them is on Kawhi's level, but who do you take?

Thread Information