Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the underlying issue -- in this case, allegedly, a straw purchase to hide a kickback to a campaign supporter -- isn't asinine. goes to basic integrity.
    The basic Trumper has no idea what integrity means in their dog eat dog world.
    The word integrity might as well be totally non-descriptive. If the behavior that leads to this adjective does not even exist it means nothing.
    We found this out in the Speaker of the House mess. They all claimed people could not be trusted or went back on their word.
    The solution is that the Trumper must step in line, not show any kind of honesty resulting in trust, Blind faith is perfectly acceptable.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The word integrity might as well be totally non-descriptive. If the behavior that leads to this adjective does not even exist it means nothing.
    We found this out in the Speaker of the House mess. They all claimed people could not be trusted or went back on their word.
    The solution is that the Trumper must step in line, not show any kind of honesty resulting in trust, Blind faith is perfectly acceptable.
    You got some in' nerve, peeg. You got beat and instead of holding your nose and soldiering for 4 years, you took off after Trump with bombs, swords, and guns.

You in' animal, you dishonor yourself.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's even worse, none is required to effectuate self-dealing. the legal renegade wears the eyepatch of criminality.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's even worse, none is required to effectuate self-dealing. the legal renegade wears the eyepatch of criminality.
    ...like that squattin' in the White House. That .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huckabeast related

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Huckabeast related

Thread Information