Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If done right nothing beats great sex, nothing. No not talking the backseat of that old broke down Chevy out back, not talking about a quickie. And not talking about ....what was her name? I am talking a true love affair sex.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    20 pages of olangapo denial incoming

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    that's just disgusting

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The key to great sex is time. The two of you have had the time to figure it out. What works and what doesn't.

There is something to those one night stands .....variety.

But a one shot deal just can't compare to time tested sex.

Women want to be romanced, and it really is the little things. And ya better listen to her ramble on afterwards.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was out in Armona, at....The Armona Club, sitting at the bar. When I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around there stood a cute little blonde.

cute...ah...my friends want to leave if I stay could you give me a ride home? I love the way ya dance.
    Avante....(thinking, yep,there is a God)....let me buy ya a drink and we'll talk about it, say good bye to your friends.

That was on a Friday night, I got back to my apartment Monday morning. I could hardly walk, she almost killed me.

Women will gobble you up if ya can dance.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-06-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP assumes this means literally having his brain ed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    OP assumes this means literally having his brain ed.
    rodney dangerfield had a good line about a psychologist who was also a hooker

for $100 she'd blow your mind

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If done discretely nothing beats great sex with a child, nothing. No not talking the backseat of that old US Navy Jeep out back, not talking about a quickie. And not talking about ....what was her age? I am talking a true statutory rape.
    Fixed

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, a Navy Jeep out back? Dummy, out back of where, a bar? Stupid, you have no idea how damn stupid that is. Hotel rooms are all over the place ya dumb , who in the needs a ing Jeep?

My God we have some idiots here, it's unreal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hotel rooms are all over the place ya dumb , who in the needs a ing Jeep?
    So you're confirming you took child sex trafficking victims to hotels?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    rodney dangerfield had a good line about a psychologist who was also a hooker

for $100 she'd blow your mind
    Gold, Jerry. Gold.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was out in Armona, at....The Armona Club, sitting at the bar. When I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around there stood a cute little blonde.

cute...ah...my friends want to leave if I stay could you give me a ride home? I love the way ya dance.
    Avante....(thinking, yep,there is a God)....let me buy ya a drink and we'll talk about it, say good bye to your friends.

That was on a Friday night, I got back to my apartment Monday morning. I could hardly walk, she almost killed me.

Women will gobble you up if ya can dance.

Avante.

WTF do you expect when you start dealing out the rubbish?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don't get any of this at all do ya skippy, not a clue of any kind.

Pay attention, ok?

FULL GROWN...mature women worked these bars, are ya with me son?

Why is it you keep totlly ignoring what started all this? I posted a thread about my distand for all that over there and what I'd do to some sick ass pedo....OK???????????? How that ever became...you pedo...just tells us how ed up the posters here really are.

If I'd seen anyone messing with some kid in abar it's...."get lost guyand doit now" and I;m talking to the manager as to why kids re in his bar....ok?

There is nothing anyone can pull up that has me saying anything where...you pedo...would fit, and everybody here knows that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    STUDY: 10% Of People Admit To Checking Phone During Sex...
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ne-during-sex/

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante.

WTF do you expect when you start dealing out the rubbish?

I expect people to stop ignoring what my stance on this sick is. I have made it very clear if I came in contact with some sick ass pedo I'm beating this sick to a pulp. So all we really see here are some immatire idiiots totally ignoring reality.

Who can show us anything I've ever said that deserved...you pedo...where is that at, yep...it doesn't exist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I expect people to stop ignoring what my stance on this sick is. I have made it very clear if I came in contact with some sick ass pedo I'm beating this sick to a pulp. So all we really see here are some immatire idiiots totally ignoring reality.

Who can show us anything I've ever said that deservesd...you pedo...where is that at, yep...it doesn't exist.
    Stop with your mind-numbing self adulation.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stop with your mind-numbing self adulation.
    Love to as soon as my stance on sick ass pedos stops being ignored.

Notice how you ignored....what did I ever say that deserves....you pedo? Yep, you know there isnt anything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Love to as soon as my stance on
    BS.

You see how you just got ignored.
    You are not trusted. Because you choose not to be.
    Welcome to your fate on this board.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BS.

You see how you just got ignored.
    You are not trusted. Because you choose not to be.
    Welcome to your fate on this board.
    Dude, who accuses anyone of being a sick ass pedo when there is nothing that even hints at that? Yep, assholes and idots....right? And cowards.

My fate on this board is make a HUGE difference, as we all see......total success. And I do prefer being a villian, far more fun, and I do have fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Think little people, ok?

You always ran in gangs over there, you weren't even allowed to leave the base unless there were three of you. Now think, ok? Who in the would want their buddies seeing them with some little kid, well? Yep, it would be....dude, you some sick ass pedo? Then back on the ship....the guy is into little kids, what a sicko.

Ok?

But....never saw any kids in any bars. And would have complained if I would have.

You were approached outside the bars by maggots selling drugs, stolen goods and young girls. Yep, it was...get lost.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, who accuses anyone of being a sick ass pedo when there is nothing that even hints at that? Yep, assholes and idots....right? And cowards.

My fate on this board is make a HUGE difference, as we all see......total success. And I do prefer being a villian, far more fun, and I do have fun.
    You are far from a villain outside of your transgressions.
    You are merely a lying pain in the ass now. But you make a great punching bag for basically every member of this board. So yes, you will survive.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are far from a villain outside of your transgressions.
    You are merely a lying pain in the ass now. But you make a great punching bag for basically every member of this board. So yes, you will survive.
    Why be like you and everybody else? That would bore the out of me. I get people involved, rev some engines, , we even have posters here following me around I never even talk to. Bottom line......impact. Trust me little man there is nobody here who can out punch Avante, we see that all the time, so line um up.

I don't care what anyone thinks about movies, tv shows, fav burger, ok? I do what entertains Avante and it has always worked, and will always work.

We all had a party, everyone was going to be there, we were introduced as we walked in, who do you think everybody would be dying to see and meet, yep......................AVANTE.

Annoucer....now we have....Avante and his beautiful wife Judy. Every head in the place would turn, then......my God she's stunning.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We all had a party, everyone was going to be there, we were introduced as we walked in, who do you think everybody would be dying to see and meet, yep......................AVANTE.

Annoucer....now we have....Avante and his beautiful wife Judy. Every head in the place would turn, then......my God she's stunning.
    Oh my...

To see And be seen.
    Wow.
    What a night for you and Judy...

Did you then dance in beautiful kinetic poetry to start the gayla?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh my...

To see And be seen.
    Wow.
    What a night for you and Judy...

Did you then dance in beautiful kinetic poetry to start the gayla?
    Once everyone got over......damn, you're even bigger and more buffed in person, and Judy is ravishing. You guys might as well take the floor.

Here the truth really comes out, yes......The Dancer and his Amazon, totally in their element weaving a magical spell over everyone. We have been the star attractions many times, yep, used to it. Nothing sexier than a great dancer.

One of our favorite dance tunes.

As is this one.

Here it's that dirty, nasty, Juke Joint grind

Last edited by Avante; 06-09-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Thread Information