adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ame-suspension

New England CHEATriots (get it?) wide receiver Julian Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances, league sources told ESPN on Thursday.

The suspension is currently under appeal as Edelman has taken "hundreds of tests" and has not tested positive before, a source told ESPN.

If he were suspended for four games, Edelman would forfeit $470,588.20 in base salary. The Patriots' first four games are against Houston, at Jacksonville, at Detroit and home against Miami.

Edelman, who has been a regular participant in the team's offseason program, OTAs and minicamp, is returning from an ACL tear during the 2017 preseason that forced him to miss the entire season. He turned 32 years old last month and is entering his 10th season in the NFL.

While it is difficult to win appeals, the system is not infallible. Cornerback Richard Sherman won his appeal during the 2012 season while with the Seattle Seahawks.

The current policy related to performance-enhancing substances is expected to be discussed at the next round of collective bargaining agreement talks, a source told ESPN. The current CBA runs through 2021.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Too bad he doesn’t have a wife to blame for this.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    cheaters

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We were cheating in high school football, talking 60's, it was whites/speed, one of the players dad was a truck driver.

I gurantee there hasn't been a college/NFL game played in this country since the 60's where somebody out there wasn't on something....guarantee it.

The Pats have the best coach/QB combo in the history of football, THAT...is why they win.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Time to bring back Aaron Dobson tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Time to bring back Aaron Dobson tbh
    Louis Murphy 0.5 tbh

their first year stats are impeccable tbh

Murphy: 521 yards, 4 TD's
    Dobson: 519 yards, 4 TD's
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-07-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information