Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    15 items or less...so it's already pretty generous that you can plop up 15 things while I'm just patiently waiting in line with only a salad.

Then...THEN....you split your order up to pay with THREE DIFFERENT ING CARDS!!!! With a total combined bill of around $30???

You need to pay with one mother ing card and sort the money out with your friends later.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh...and before Avante starts his rant about Mexicans in lines...this was a 50ish white woman.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh...and before Avante starts his rant about Mexicans in lines...this was a 50ish white woman.
    Avante wants to know why with the NCAA Track and Field Championship Finals on TV later today (men today, women tomorrow) you have nothing to say about it. An EXPERT, the SOURCE, but...nothing.

So...

Being our SOURCE, who wins the 100, 4x1, 200, 400 and the 4x4......well?

Watch...wrong thread (already asked in the right thread, yep..ignored) some sort of BS as to why he can't talk about it.....watch.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-08-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    surprised she didn't also ask for a pack of unfiltered Camels.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Avante wants to know why with the NCAA Tracck and Field Championship Finals on TV later today (men today, women tomorrow) you have nothing to say about it. An EXPERT, the SOURCE, but...nothing.

So...

Being our SOURCE, who wins the 100, 4x1, 200, 400 and the 4x4......well?

Watch...wrong thread (already asked in the right thread, yep..ignored) some sort of BS as to why he can't talk about it.....watch.
    Avante is immediately in to hump the SOURCE's leg.

Sad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing with Mexicans is everywhere they go the whole tribe has to go. And there is always one of those kids old enought to be baby sitting.

And, there they stand in line for whatever, but instead of getting the papers,whatever ready while waiting,, the search starts once they get there. Why not have their stuff ready, as.....all those kids run all over the place.

Everyone reading that is....yep, you nailed it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Lady was white, Avante.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS could ya just once....

SFS, ok Avante here ya go.

FSU's Andre Ewers is hot right now, yep, perfect timing. And without Bacon now, (not sure if it was a pull) I have to go with the junior Ewers, obviously we don't know the wind situation, we do know it was windy yesterday, so if legal....9.98.

Houston has safe stick work they win the 4x1, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they take TCU's record down, as you know this is a faster gang of sprinters than what the Horned Frogs ran.

We can say the same thing for USC in the 4x4, if they run Benjamin, Zannick, Morton and Norman we could see LSU's record go down,once again a faster gang of sprinters than what the Tigers ran.

As you know with Kendall Williams missing the 100m he'll come in fresher than those trying to double, that is big. As ya also know no strong fav here but will back Williams.

Hard to believe Michael Norman is just a soph isnt it? If there is any race I'm 100% confident in, it's the 400m. So it really is just about how fast can he go, so.....if the weather permits....43.88.

Being an EXPERT and our SOURCE why is it we never see any of that from you?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is not about track and field, dip . Talk about food, fatty. At least it'd be relevant, you kid-raping, fat-wife marrying fraud.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is not about track and field, dip . Talk about food, fatty. At least it'd be relevant, you kid-raping, fat-wife marrying fraud.
    Dude, I asked the same question on one of those track threads, the guy ignored it....what a surprise. So until he starts acting like our....SOURCE...I'm going to keep at him, and there ain't a damn thing a midget like you can do about it, got it ?

Is it true you're a ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anytime I have to go take care of some business, to the store, whatever I am totally prepared and ready to deal with the bull , there will always be some bull , especially.......here in Mexico North.

Saw some okie sitting against a DOLLAR TREE wall, all...I'm a homeless bum...look, but.. with two puppies. How in the is he going to feed those dogs? Yep.....I went in and bought four cans of dog food. No way I'd give him that 5ish bucks. He....thank you sir, you couldn't spare some change could you? I just walked away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Why do you live in such a hole, Avante?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have.....(after some bum asked for $$$$).....I have a lawn to mow and some leaves to rack.....ya want the job? Have yet to hear...sure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    surprised she didn't also ask for a pack of unfiltered Camels.
    that would have taken the cake...cashier having to go to the service counter to retrieve them...while my salad slowly wilts

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, I asked the same question on one of those track threads, the guy ignored it....what a surprise. So until he starts acting like our....SOURCE...I'm going to keep at him, and there ain't a damn thing a midget like you can do about it, got it ?

Is it true you're a ?
    1. He is OUR source. There's nothing a fat, poor fraud like you can do about it except continue on wasting your worthless time praying he blesses you with his pity and responds.

2. How'd Derp's filthy ass taste when you munched it, fatty?

3. Can you honestly afford Judy's grocery bill AND new trailer tires to transport her around?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1. He is OUR source. There's nothing a fat, poor fraud like you can do about it except continue on wasting your worthless time praying he blesses you with his pity and responds.

2. How'd Derp's filthy ass taste when you munched it, fatty?

3. Can you honestly afford Judy's grocery bill AND new trailer tires to transport her around?
    1.Only..here...could a guy totally ignoring one of the biggest meets of the year be a SOURCE.

2.Funny when you're 12.

3.How does your boyfriend afford your fat ass?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When are grocery stores going to put a limit on the items you can bring into a self checkout lane? I'm tired of waiting behind 5 people each with a cart full of groceries thinking they're going to be able to scan and bag everything even half as fast as the paid professionals.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Once you make that decision to go to a market, you know what the experience will be like. So ya just suck it up and get it done. YES...it's going to suck. But you knew this or should have.

Just part of life.

There stands some kid (usually Mexican) with a cart in front of you, as his sisters, brothers, cousns, uncles, nephews, mom keep adding things to it. Ya know if ya say anything here comes a replay of The Alamo, so ya just stand there.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-08-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When are grocery stores going to put a limit on the items you can bring into a self checkout lane? I'm tired of waiting behind 5 people each with a cart full of groceries thinking they're going to be able to scan and bag everything even half as fast as the paid professionals.
    No . And the cashier that oversees the are has to come over and help them scan half their items.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No . And the cashier that oversees the are has to come over and help them scan half their items.
    translation

Staying far away from my job as the track SOURCE, yep, I'm a fake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

Staying far away from my job as the track SOURCE, yep, I'm a fake.
    what the are you talking about now?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what the are you talking about now?
    Dude, ya finally did the right thing, BRAVO~~~~~~~~ It was time to cool the obviius BS and just confess ya don't follow track or know anyting about it. Not that you were actually fooling anyone, we all saw it.

Now shut up with that 19.5-20.5 lie and I'll move on, got it?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, ya finally did the right thing, BRAVO~~~~~~~~ It was time to cool the obviius BS and just confess ya don't follow track or know anyting about it. Not that you were actually fooling anyone, we all saw it.

Now shut up with that 19.5-20.5 lie and I'll move on, got it?

He really ran a 19.5. I was at the award ceremony and after party. It happened. We bronzed one of his cleats.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He really ran a 19.5. I was at the award ceremony and after party. It happened. We bronzed one of his cleats.
    This right here is why you are considered a total idiot, ok ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    15 items or less...so it's already pretty generous that you can plop up 15 things while I'm just patiently waiting in line with only a salad.

Then...THEN....you split your order up to pay with THREE DIFFERENT ING CARDS!!!! With a total combined bill of around $30???

You need to pay with one mother ing card and sort the money out with your friends later.
    Man this is a big pet peeve of mine. What really gets me is the people who go to self check out line and struggle with using the machine

Thread Information