My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Raise your hand if you've lost in the first round of the playoffs"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Guy put up 51/8/8 ,how did he NOT try?

The injury announcement is total wuss though, I agree. But that is today's NBA, a bunch of mentally soft players who depend on their mamas to stand up for them.
    I wasn't talking about Game 1 but even then he had checked out mentally by OT. And I didn't agree with passing to Hill in the final seconds when LeBron was really the guy that had his offense flowing the entire game. I was talking about Game 3 which was a winnable game but then he does this...

https://vimeo.com/274081458

When you've gotten your team this far, you've had a damn great playoffs, and you're basically playing the Finals with house money you don't up and let the Warriors disrespect you by letting Steph Curry guard you one on one. I got flashbacks from the 2011 Finals when the Mavs let JJ Barea and Jason Kidd have a go at him on defense...and were successful lol. LeBron should have taken that as an insult but it was like he didn't know what to do in that situation. He didn't trust a 20 foot jumper, didn't trust a 15 foot jumper, didn't trust a 12 foot jumper, didn't trust a spin move shedding Curry and going for a layup or a jumphook. He just kept dribbling, dribbling, dribbling and was like here you go Tristan, you have 5 seconds bro And then went on the other end ran from Durant and the rest is history. I don't understand the mentality of getting that far and then letting it all slip away with that kind of effort.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Daily reminder that hitman is the same dumbass LeBron hater who said the Big Three Heat "had no franchise players." LeBron could have scored 90 every game and he'd still find ways to nitpick him for losing to this Warriors team.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Daily reminder that hitman is the same dumbass LeBron hater who said the Big Three Heat "had no franchise players." LeBron could have scored 90 every game and he'd still find ways to nitpick him for losing to this Warriors team.
    I know it hurts to see Lebron get stopped by a light-skinned hobbit. It's ok man That was some GOAT .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those two were great because what they could do at their position.
    HAkeem had the best "feet" of any center/PF
    Magic had the height and size at PG which allowed him to survey the floor (along with great vision)

Shaq David and Lebron were not built like normal men ...
    It doesn't matter neither is well endowed. That star er stripper that Shaq ed said he had like an 8 inch . While that in Colorado said Kobe had 14 inches...and we all saw that little pecker Bron had when he flashed us on national TV. So there you have it. Their girth means nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking about Game 1 but even then he had checked out mentally by OT. And I didn't agree with passing to Hill in the final seconds when LeBron was really the guy that had his offense flowing the entire game. I was talking about Game 3 which was a winnable game but then he does this...

https://vimeo.com/274081458

When you've gotten your team this far, you've had a damn great playoffs, and you're basically playing the Finals with house money you don't up and let the Warriors disrespect you by letting Steph Curry guard you one on one. I got flashbacks from the 2011 Finals when the Mavs let JJ Barea and Jason Kidd have a go at him on defense...and were successful lol. LeBron should have taken that as an insult but it was like he didn't know what to do in that situation. He didn't trust a 20 foot jumper, didn't trust a 15 foot jumper, didn't trust a 12 foot jumper, didn't trust a spin move shedding Curry and going for a layup or a jumphook. He just kept dribbling, dribbling, dribbling and was like here you go Tristan, you have 5 seconds bro And then went on the other end ran from Durant and the rest is history. I don't understand the mentality of getting that far and then letting it all slip away with that kind of effort.
    I actually felt that is the right basketball move. He felt the double coming, and really thompson should have gotten out of the way to avoid a situation where Green can guard two players.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What ever happened to Gloria James?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was five-game swept in 04 as far as I'm concerned. Refs had to go into overdrive to squeak out Game 1 for the Lakers.

Thread Information