Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP2077 is possibly the game of the decade if it comes out before 2020. We could still be a couple years out, though. No guarantee on that.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'm sure gta 4 was your game of the decade for the 00's

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm sure gta 4 was your game of the decade for the 00's
    that game. Niko. The only redeeming thing about it was watching Roman get murdered on his wedding day. I can't believe I played all the way through to that expecting the game to get good at some point after III, Vice City, and San Andreas were so incredible. Speaking of that , just picked up a PS2 and San Andreas is still ing legendary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP2077 is possibly the game of the decade if it comes out before 2020. We could still be a couple years out, though. No guarantee on that.
    Based on what? The trailers?

It looks good and the premise looks promising but claiming game of the decade without seeing even a second of actual gameplay is beyond a stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'bout time we got some news on Cyberpunk 2077, but now are they going to go quiet again for another 5 years?
    CD Projekt Red is claiming it's going to be a current gen game. Not that I'd play that on console, that looks like a must have for PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on what? The trailers?

It looks good and the premise looks promising but claiming game of the decade without seeing even a second of actual gameplay is beyond a stretch.
    I wish we got to see the presentation the gaming media got. They're all raving about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then again the gaming media was all raving over that pos GTA IV ten years ago too. How the did that worthless game get so many 10/10 reviews?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then again the gaming media was all raving over that pos GTA IV ten years ago too. How the did that worthless game get so many 10/10 reviews?
    Exactly.

the gaming media is like the movie critics. Most get paid to shill for the game and company.

Do you remember Watchdog? The hype it got.

The gameplay of it looked pretty good but the game itself was pretty trash. I couldn’t even finish it. Besides being dog , it was also boring as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

the gaming media is like the movie critics. Most get paid to shill for the game and company.

Do you remember Watchdog? The hype it got.

The gameplay of it looked pretty good but the game itself was pretty trash. I couldn’t even finish it. Besides being dog , it was also boring as .
    Watch Dogs was my GTA IV of the current gen. I played about ten minutes of it and said this . Thankfully I pirated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Paid reviews, bro.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IGN calling it better than GOATarina of time is the reason i stopped reading their reviews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that game. Niko. The only redeeming thing about it was watching Roman get murdered on his wedding day. I can't believe I played all the way through to that expecting the game to get good at some point after III, Vice City, and San Andreas were so incredible. Speaking of that , just picked up a PS2 and San Andreas is still ing legendary.
    I've never met somebody more passionate about their hate for GTA IV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never met somebody more passionate about their hate for GTA IV
    Have you played it on PC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played it on PC?
    Yeah, I have it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I have it
    Well it's not Watch Dogs level of , but is complete garbage when compared to every other 3D GTA game other than maybe Liberty City Stories on the PSP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never understood it. i probably only played through about 1/3 of that game. it was trash and i got bored.

went back the replayed san andreas instead. at least V was a masterpiece

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does everyone hate watchdogs I enjoyed the outta that game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does everyone hate watchdogs I enjoyed the outta that game
    me too, tbh... wasn't anything to write home about, but was fun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's not Watch Dogs level of , but is complete garbage when compared to every other 3D GTA game other than maybe Liberty City Stories on the PSP.
    Other than not really liking Niko, I didn't have much to hate about GTA IV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than not really liking Niko, I didn't have much to hate about GTA IV
    * Framerate
    * Driving control
    * Bad story and characters
    * Boring missions
    * Roman calling every two minutes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * Framerate
    * Driving control
    * Boring missions
    That's more personal annoyance than legit game grievances.

I hated the way cars drove for sure. Overall, not the best GTA game, not the worst either.

I tried playing that game when they patched it for Trophies and such and I just couldn't. It looked like a PS2 game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    * Framerate
    * Driving control
    * Boring missions
    Christ, it's been so long. I forgot how awful. It was to make a left or right turn on that game. Every car drove like a Humvee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * Framerate
    * Driving control
    * Boring missions
    I'd have to disagree with all of those except Roman.. Roman was annoying as . Framerate wasn't an issue for me.. The only technical issue I remember having with the game only occurred when I started modding everything.. After modding every single car with it's real life counterpart, I started having issues with textures not loading and frame drops.. The game was seriously near photo realistic though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd have to disagree with all of those except Roman.. Roman was annoying as . Framerate wasn't an issue for me.. The only technical issue I remember having with the game only occurred when I started modding everything.. After modding every single car with it's real life counterpart, I started having issues with textures not loading and frame drops.. The game was seriously near photo realistic though.
    The vanilla game has frame drops into the 40s all time on my Xeon E3-1231v3 + GTX 970 + 16GB DDR3-2400 RAM, which is pathetic since that cpu has a 50% higher single core passmark than the $1000 i7-975 that was the absolute best gaming cpu on the market when that game came out in late 2008. Crysis runs at a far higher framerate for me. So does Crysis 3. It's widely regarded as one of the worst PC ports ever made.

Also how can you like the driving controls? IronMexican is right about everything handling like . You feel like an old Asian woman driving in that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vanilla game has frame drops into the 40s all time on my Xeon E3-1231v3 + GTX 970 + 16GB DDR3-2400 RAM, which is pathetic since that cpu has a 50% higher single core passmark than the $1000 i7-975 that was the absolute best gaming cpu on the market when that game came out in late 2008. Crysis runs at a far higher framerate for me. So does Crysis 3. It's widely regarded as one of the worst PC ports ever made.

Also how can you like the driving controls? IronMexican is right about everything handling like . You feel like an old Asian woman driving in that game.
    I just remember going to GTA V and having more of an issue because every car felt like it weighed 100 lbs with it's arcade controls..

Thread Information