Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole Dub got front office knew really. Last year's Spurs were a legit challenge to them and a tough out even without HCA.

We were going to give them a tough WCF last year without HCA, sort of like how OKC gave us tough series in 2012 and 2014 (beating us once and coming close the other time) and the Dub gots in 2016 despite OKC eventually suc bing.

I award this lowlife, flaming liberal, sucking sjw, cheater zero points for anything he ever did for the Spurs. Not like the Spurs needed him anyway, we easily would have beaten the Dirk-less Mavs in a home game 7 in 2003. Would have looked just like the 2014 first round version. Kerr didn't do a damn thing for the Spurs except conspire to injure our best player so they could cheese their goty way to another free le.

Steve Meddlin' Kerr. The biggest got in an organization of cheating, s my got s who ruined and scarred the NBA permanently. YOU.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would bet someone in GSW org ordered the hit, tbh. But Kerr probably retained plausible deniability.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minutes by Game For Zaza

1 - 25:35
    2 - 6:54
    3 - DNP Out
    4 - DNP Out

Hired assassin did his job. His services were no longer needed after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zaza's career fell off a cliff immediately after the incident

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Kerr is such a phony it makes me sick. I have respect for his contributions to those championship Bulls teams but this Warriors team would be doing the same damage to the NBA say if David Blatt or Vinny Del Negro was head coach. Kerr used to work on the mic in TNT games and while he is very smart with basketball his iness now with this Warriors team has me disliking him.

Yes that ZaZa foot was planted on purpose and they did it so beautifully like it was an accident.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr is such a phony it makes me sick. I have respect for his contributions to those championship Bulls teams but this Warriors team would be doing the same damage to the NBA say if David Blatt or Vinny Del Negro was head coach. Kerr used to work on the mic in TNT games and while he is very smart with basketball his iness now with this Warriors team has me disliking him.
    I'm starting to believe the reason MJ punched him out was because he was being a smart ass and MJ had enough of it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'm starting to believe the reason MJ punched him out was because he was being a smart ass and MJ had enough of it.
    Possibly yeah. I highly doubt Kerr is mister goody two shoes like he comes across.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes that ZaZa foot was planted on purpose and they did it so beautifully like it was an accident.
    Not that beautifully. The extra step after the shot, after Zaza had already closed out on a couple slides? That couldn't have looked much more purposeful. Never been another slide under as blatant as that in NBA history. Throw in that it was a man with a rap sheet against a star with a well known preexisting condition and that's pretty damn bad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. MJ was/is a megalomaniac. He was bound to punch a teammate over nothing sooner or later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr is not that smart. Stop it you crackas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minutes by Game For Zaza

3 - DNP Out
    4 - DNP Out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is Kendrick Perkins better be playing game 4 tonight

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Not that beautifully. The extra step after the shot, after Zaza had already closed out on a couple slides? That couldn't have looked much more purposeful. Never been another slide under as blatant as that in NBA history. Throw in that it was a man with a rap sheet against a star with a well known preexisting condition and that's pretty damn bad.
    So someone in the Warriors org ordered ZaZa to take him out to win the series. Nice. Warriors granted gifts this season from CP3's injury and the refs in game 6. ZaZa gave them a gift last season. Bunch of frontrunning aholes.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd prefer if we leave the politics aside, first.

I don't know whether it was Kerr who ordered the hit but someone did. That's very clear.

Zaza is just a monkey-brain and the perfect person to execute a hit like that. His clumsiness is the perfect alibi.

One of the reasons why I consider this GS little run completely fabricated - it is unnatural and it will never be in my consideration for best team in history or dynasty or anything of the sort

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a good thing the Spurs would never hire anyone associated with Kerr so he could have access to the Spurs inner circle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember the clip when Curry was eyeing Kawhi’s injured foot. It’s too much coincidence also that LeBron’s left eye is injured. D for douchbags.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been saying that the hit was deliberate for the longest time... who knows if it was Kerr, but someone in the Warriors ordered that hit.

And this has always been the "proof is in the pudding" irregularity.

Minutes by Game For Zaza

3 - DNP Out
    4 - DNP Out

Zaza did not play much of the series before. He is not playing much in this run either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody else see this coming from a mile away during the game?

Arrogant punk ass Warriors under pressure. Anyone with two cents worth of playground / street ball experience could see that Zaza was going to go after him.

I highly doubt snowflake warned Kahwi.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Zaza did not play much of the series before. He is not playing much in this run either.
    They are saving ZaZa for a potential game 7 in Oracle Arena if Cavs come marching back down 0-3. If that's the case Kerr will allow ZaZa in the game to take LeBron's ankle out.

*just kidding, I would never wish injury on another player it's not good sportsmanship and is a form of cheating to get ahead.* at least it worked for the 2017 Warriors.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't OP threaten to kill himself during a game thread? Shame he's a welcher tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was definitely done purposefully... No doubt in my mind... And I found it hypocritical for them to call out Perkins for not moving... And the p*ssy media not calling out that hypocrisy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cognitive dissonance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Totally opposite the humility of Russell and Duncan.

By god, i miss Timmy more and more...

Thread Information