Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, I wonder how many connecting flights it took Lebron to get to San Antonio?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, I wonder how many connecting flights it took Lebron to get to San Antonio?
    Private jet, lebron doesn’t do Southwest Airlines

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Private jet, lebron doesn’t do Southwest Airlines

Lebron flying commercial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's pitch to LeBron...
    "Not only do we have championship tradition, but we've got something even better...HEB commercials..." -
    Lebron teaming up with HEB would be unstoppable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron and the Spurs are such a perfect fit basketball-wise, we need a DOMINANT PG and that's what Lebron is at his absolute best.

He doesn't really fit with Rockets or Sixers that well. Unless he wants to stay on the perimeter and shoot threes.

We have what he wants; Great defense in Kawhi; Bigs that can shoot the three; Guards that can shoot the open three exceptionally well. And Great Coaching.

Chinook explained that we can add him for something like 3 years ~100mi without losing Kyle, Danny, or our draft pick

As much as I would hate to see Rudy Gay go, I am OK with replacing him with Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw LeBron riding the metro here in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Clearly he's signing with Avantazh-Politekhnik or BC Kharkiv basketball. All about the quality of life.

Melo was there too, looking for a team where he can still be a starter. They told him he couldn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has to, he’s turning 34. No time to around. Also I don’t think he’d like it if the discussion becomes MJ and Durant because that’s gonna happen if he doesn’t try to put a stop to it if he could.
    Her had time to around this year when repalced half of his hand picked team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron and the Spurs are such a perfect fit basketball-wise, we need a DOMINANT PG and that's what Lebron is at his absolute best.

He doesn't really fit with Rockets or Sixers that well. Unless he wants to stay on the perimeter and shoot threes.

We have what he wants; Great defense in Kawhi; Bigs that can shoot the three; Guards that can shoot the open three exceptionally well. And Great Coaching.

Chinook explained that we can add him for something like 3 years ~100mi without losing Kyle, Danny, or our draft pick

As much as I would hate to see Rudy Gay go, I am OK with replacing him with Lebron.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am OK repacing Anderson and Green with players who can dribble, and shoot the 3 ball ie. Huerta and Hanga

I am OK repacing Joffrey and Rudy with another big would love Nikola

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think ultimately lebron will be attracted to the great endorsement opportunities at HEB

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is going to LA, he's only meeting with Pop out of courtesy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait for Bertran and Musa at small ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like this is all setting up like a Disney movie. A bad big market team is loaded with superstars, including the main bad guy of the show, who the big market franchise convinced to leave his small team for more fame and fortune. A small market team decides it wants to take out the big market team and makes a bid to attract the biggest free agent in the history of sports. After some potential meeting, the big free agent chooses to go somewhere else. Left with nothing but scrubs, the small market team goes on a Hollywood type run of beating teams and in the finale, the small market team beats the bad, big market team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am OK repacing Anderson and Green with players who can dribble, and shoot the 3 ball ie. Huerta and Hanga

I am OK repacing Joffrey and Rudy with another big would love Nikola
    You realize Hanga barely shoots 30% from three in Europe (shorter line) and is already 29...

And are you talking about Jokic or Pekovic? Because the former is a pipe dream and not available, and the latter can’t physically play anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I think he was referring to the Hornets starting pf that punches his players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize Hanga barely shoots 30% from three in Europe (shorter line) and is already 29...

And are you talking about Jokic or Pekovic? Because the former is a pipe dream and not available, and the latter can’t physically play anymore.
    Pretty sure he was talking about Milutinov.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop running a nursing home now.

: "Whenever you get tired we'll just put in Fathead. Don't worry, I hate Trump too."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure he was talking about Milutinov.
    Can the Spurs really land Lebron on a 3 year $100 million deal and keep Kyle/Danny/#18? What about Milutinov? If you have your post explaining it, I’m curious to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can the Spurs really land Lebron on a 3 year $100 million deal and keep Kyle/Danny/#18? What about Milutinov? If you have your post explaining it, I’m curious to see it.
    That contract would have Lebron making $31.7 Million in year one.

http://www.shamsports.com/capulator?...de99c167742538

There you go. Then use the room exception on a player, re-sign Anderson and Bertans, bring Milutinov over, etc. I'm not in love with that off-season, and it's not all that probable anyway. But it fits your criteria.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Pop resigns who will take his place??

Thread Information